nevb1973

Aug 6, 2009
United States
✟15,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am 36 years old. I had a tubal ligation 7 years ago during the c-section delivery of #4. At that time I thought I was doing the right thing the responsible thing how could we provide for more children? I have recently began to read the bible and have given myself over to Christ. I always believed in the existence of a higher power but could never believe in any one thing. I was given the gift of faith and belief and things have changed for me. I see now how I have taken the gift the Lord has given me of motherhood and just threw it in His face and I think that more children could be in my future. This of course would require a tubal reversal (or a miracle of the Lords will) has anyone here ever undergone a tubal reversal? I have been researching the procedure on the internet and have seen that there is a place in NC Chapel Hill that seems to have great success rates. They will also give you a free evaluation of their opinion of the viability of surgery. The surgery itself is $6400 so I would need to save that money up. Dh is on board with the idea he wants more too. So I am just looking for any success stories or spiritual support.

iowamom

Feb 1, 2010
✟15,112.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi,
After I became a follower of Christ I regretted my husbands vasectomy so we had it reversed and are now 33 weeks pregnant! It was a long journey but we are so excited! I think if you and your husband are in agreement and you want more kids go for it! Pray for guidance! There are many tubal and vas reversal forums out there. I can't post any but there is actually a ministry that helps finance them through donations! It took 18 months of trying and crying for us. But we are soooo blessed. We had to use medications and IUI too though so I am praying things somehow turn to rights enough that we can get preggo natural after this one, if not we will get medical help again.

Jana

Upvote 0

kristyau

Apr 6, 2010
Queensland
✟7,625.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I had my tubal ligation reversed after hubby and I decided to have more children. I have to admit the procedure was very painful, and after almost 18 months I am still tender in the op area. However, it was well worth it as I felt rotten both physically and spiritually having clips on my tubes. # months after the reversal we got pregnant, and now have a wonderful baby girl. Well worth it! I am happy to support you in prayer and any words of encouragement and/ or advice.
We were very blessed with ours as the Australian Government had just decided to fund reversals at that stage. So it only cost us the Private hospital surgeons gap of $1,200.:prayer:

Upvote 0

faithonemore

Jun 9, 2013
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi All,

Im new to this site and was hoping to chat with others in a similar situation as me, ive had a tubal reversal in 2012, im still waiting for the Lord to bless me with a child but i have to admit at times i wonder if my faith is wavering....So that is why im here on a christain forum to support others and get support as well.

Hope to be chatting with you gals soon

Upvote 0

Silverfire82

Aug 7, 2015
✟15,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I'm newly married after a divorce (he was unfaithful and abusive), and my ex husband insisted I have a tubal ligation after our son. Of course, several months later, he had a new woman pregnant. I met a wonderful man, and we decided to marry. We both desire children together, and are praying for a miracle (and I cry many nights for having gone through with the surgery to please my ex husband). We're looking into a tubal reversal, but without a hand from God, I just don't see us being able to afford that much at once. Does anyone know of some Christian resources that can help families in Georgia? Please let me know...thank you.

Upvote 0