Visit site
✟111,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In the year that Bel-dak was slain I saw a throne; and the rim rings of the Ophaniym were high, and lifted up, and fearfully dreadful round about the circle, and the Glory of Adonay filled the palace. Seraphim stood from above for him: Six wings, six wings, from the backbone to the one! And cried this unto that, saying, Holy, holy, holy, YHWH Tsabaoth! All the earth is full of his Glory! And the cubit-posts of the bason were shaken from the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. And there came a mal'ak, and he wakened me, like a man that is awakened from his sleep. And he said unto me, What did you see? And I said: Watching I was, and lo, the throne of Adonay, high and lifted up. And Seraphim standing from above for him: six wings this, and six wings that, from the backbone to the one. And he answered, saying, Seraphim above and Cherubim below from the backbone to the Lamp: four wings to the Cherub from his four bones in the back; four wings this, and four wings that, even four wings to the one, for fearfully and wonderfully made is the man! Then says the mal'ak unto me; Turn back, dream again, and testify twice.

menorah-goldenchestplate.gif

And the mal'ak that spoke through me returned; girded about the chest with a golden girdle, and shook me scared, like a man that is awakened from his sleep. And he said unto me, What did you see? And I said: Watching I was, and lo, a menorah all of gold; and the gullah of a globe above his head, and his lights are seven against the seven, and seven castings for the lights which are upon his head. And twain olivet-zeytiym over him: one from the right of the gullah and one to the left. And I testified, and said to the mal'ak that spoke through me, saying, What are these, Adoniy? And the mal'ak that spoke through me answered, and said to me, Know ye not what these be? And I said, no, Adoniy. And he answered, and speaking unto me he said; This is the Word of YHWH to Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by force, but by My Spirit, says YHWH Tsabaoth! Who art thou, O great mountain? In the face of Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain! And he shall bring forth the stone of the head with shouts: Grace! Grace to it! (And the heart of stone shall be no more). Then came the Word of YHWH unto me, saying; The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; and his hands shall finish it, and thou shalt know that YHWH Tsabaoth hath sent me unto you. For who hath despised the abbreviated day? They shall rejoice, and shall see the smelting stone in the hand of Zerubbabel! (And the heart of stone shall be no more). Those seven, they are the fountains-eyes of YHWH, which traverse back and forth through all the earth. And I testified, and said unto him; What are these two olivet-zetiym over the right of the menorah and over the left? And I testified twice, and said to him; What are the twain olivet-zeytiym clusters which by way of two golden transits pour from themselves the golden oil? And he answered unto me, saying, Know ye not what these be? And I answered, no, Adoniy. And he said, These are the two sons of the oil who stand before the Master of all the earth. So I understood that the two olivet-zeytiym are the right and the left in the gullah of the globe above the man; for the globe of the mind is over above the menorah, and the menorah is the seven lamps of light over the heart so as to give light upon the heart which is the head of gold. And the gold of that land is good, and there is found the onyx stone, even a chest plate of precious stones, which is the land of Havilah.

gan-eden1.gif

And the Word of YHWH came again unto me, saying: Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. The luchnos-lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness! And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into Gehenna. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into Gehenna. For, lo, I do raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. Woe to the idol shepherd that leaves the flock: the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye; his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened! And in this manner shall the all Israel of YHWH be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Miyka'el Tsemach Tzedek

Last edited:
Upvote 0