Ulster
✟8,476.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband & I have been trying for a baby for nearly 16 months now. We have both had the basic tests done & we are both healthy, all normal.. but every month when my cycle starts day 1 my heart breaks again. I know that stress and anxiety is not helpful and that we are not to worry as it is all in God’s perfect timing & I do feel He has told us He will bless us with a baby (both my husband & I have had dreams that we were parents.. I have been given bible verses of encouragement etc) but I need prayer to keep faith in the wait.. I need prayer that God will settle my restless, hurting heart while He prepares us to become parents.. any words of advice or encouragement would be really appreciated

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray to the Lord that your womb be made fertile so that you can conceive and have a child. I would recommend you read out loud the song of Hannah (Song of Hannah - Wikipedia) to build up your faith. You may also want to read in Genesis about the story of Sarah who conceived in addition to the story in Samuel of Hannah who conceived. I think perhaps a frequent reading of the song of Hannah may be helpful for you to strengthen your faith. You said you have been given bible verses so maybe you already know these stories but I thought I would suggest them.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,235,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
The folks at Creighton University's Pope Paul VI Institute might be the ones you want to look to for some help. They don't do the in vitro fertility mess but do discover some basic biology as to why things aren't working, and some dignified treatments fully in line with Christian principles. Not every kind of fertility treatment is in line with Christian principles, but at Creighton they are. There is good hope.

FertilityCare Center of Omaha
FertilityCare Centers of America

Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband & I have been trying for a baby for nearly 16 months now. We have both had the basic tests done & we are both healthy, all normal.. but every month when my cycle starts day 1 my heart breaks again. I know that stress and anxiety is not helpful and that we are not to worry as it is all in God’s perfect timing & I do feel He has told us He will bless us with a baby (both my husband & I have had dreams that we were parents.. I have been given bible verses of encouragement etc) but I need prayer to keep faith in the wait.. I need prayer that God will settle my restless, hurting heart while He prepares us to become parents.. any words of advice or encouragement would be really appreciated

I asked my wife to pray for you. She doesn't know I wrote this above what she typed in. But, I asked her to pray for a reason. God has blessed her to pray for people and has opened the wombs of some who have been trying unsuccessfully for very long times. She has multiple testimonies, but one I personally know. When we first moved to the children's home we work at, she got her hair done by woman in Dunn, named Corinthia. She and her husband had never been able to have a baby despite years of trying. Within a year of the date Anne prayed, Corinthia had a baby. She is now a happy mama of a healthy child and knows that God opened her womb after Anne's prayer. God alone does it. He has just honored Anne's prayers for others in this area.

Here is what Anne said in response to my request that she pray for you:

"Sometimes God has us wait. I waited until I was 40 and that is when God brought me my husband, married at 41 and blessed with our sweet baby girl at 42. It was a long wait but I have the husband God wanted me to have and a beautiful little girl. Nothing is impossible with God. I pray the Lord touches you now, and that you rest in his perfect timing. Lord open the womb of your daughter and bless her and her husband with a baby. I praise you and thank you Lord for your faithfulness God and I thank you for touching them, anointing them, bringing forth increases, and Lord as they Delight themselves in you, draw close to you, that you give them the desires of their heart and bless them with a child. I thank you Lord and praise you Lord for this. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen."

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray bless this family witha baby. Lord remove health issues and bless DaughteroftheKing89, to conceive. we rebuke all curses, powerof darkness and health problems. Let it leave DaughteroftheKing89, and her husband. Almighty God , this time help to have the baby, let DaughteroftheKing89, conceive the baby, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums