• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Trying to Break Free From Addiction to the Male Jawline

Eric Gordon

Feb 9, 2019
Tennessee
✟15,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have this strong attraction to male jawlines, mainly the chin area all around the lips. There's such a deliciousness and masculinity about it, I just can't help myself or control myself, I need it more and more each day. It's becoming a strong desire for it I can't sleep at night, I stay up all night looking at the male chin, mainly black males, African Americans. They have much stronger and well-defined jawbones and their black chocolate skin makes it easier to see their fine facial structure. I just go into heat with it, I mean I am a male, a man, I was born a male and grew up as a man but I am so in love with the black male chin.

Younger males seems so tender and yummy, older males are stronger and more masculine I just need it more and more, I can't decide which is better, I love all of them. I don't care for boys like teenagers or younger because they are just kids and haven't fully grown, but grown men I have an affinity for their fully developed chin.

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I have this strong attraction to male jawlines, mainly the chin area all around the lips. There's such a deliciousness and masculinity about it, I just can't help myself or control myself, I need it more and more each day. It's becoming a strong desire for it I can't sleep at night, I stay up all night looking at the male chin, mainly black males, African Americans. They have much stronger and well-defined jawbones and their black chocolate skin makes it easier to see their fine facial structure. I just go into heat with it, I mean I am a male, a man, I was born a male and grew up as a man but I am so in love with the black male chin.

Younger males seems so tender and yummy, older males are stronger and more masculine I just need it more and more, I can't decide which is better, I love all of them. I don't care for boys like teenagers or younger because they are just kids and haven't fully grown, but grown men I have an affinity for their fully developed chin.

Is it because thats what you desire within yourself? That same sense of strong masculinity?

I get it, I would be tend to draw to same sex because they have a sense of femininity that I desire, and then the admiration of beauty quickly turns sexualize as I form a habit to obsess over it as well as fantasize in my head scenarios that would support me experiencing it.

If that is you, then I suggest you start to get rid of those habits that are enabling you for the unhealthy obsession. You're obsessing to the point where you can't sleep at night, being that much of a slave to your flesh is not what God wills for you. Start replacing your thoughts with heavenly things, the things of God.

Upvote 0

kdm1984

WELS
Oct 8, 2016
SW MO, USA
✟38,896.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to hear of your struggles. The only sexual sin both religious and secular culture acknowledges is men to the female body, even though Scripture acknowledges male beauty, such as in the description of Absalom. As a very heterosexual female, modern cultural assumptions have led me to great anger. Our plight and addiction to male beauty is ignored simply because it's less common.

Reactions: Eric Gordon
Upvote 0