Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So, yes, I have come across this learning, in my bearing forth with the Lord:

Gottservant said:
You can not be resurrected, without being still (selah)

Scripturally, this is evidenced by the truth that Jesus said "I am the resurrection", He did not say "I will be the resurrection" - as if to say, that it hinged on Him knowing something else or becoming something else, in the knowing of it. Rather, it hinged on Him remaining true to the Father's command, that should He lay it down, He would also be able to take it again.

The point being, He could not take it again (His life), if the necessary waiting was already over - rather, He was compelled to wait, until the time of His stillness was full.

This is in principle, the hope that Buddhists have and indeed all religions, that have some modicum of impasse, that with time will absolve. Some do it through threats, some through enticement - Jesus alone, does it through Word. Stillness of the Word, then, can be resurrected after three days, up to four (if we are to take Lazarus' resurrection as testament).

The most fleeting of these alternatives (of resurrections), is Evolution, which requires stillness of being: a hundred days. Little needs be said in its defence, other than what it advances is - albeit it convolutedly - a perfection of commitment (which is attended with temptation to relide - elide in a repetitive sense). This too has its place, but in no way can be magnified, above the Lord Jesus - whose Word remained neutral (that it might achieve the fuller end).

Just to reiterate:
Gottservant said:
If Jesus had not been still, Jesus would not have been resurrected (but the Father always granted Him "stillness", because He had done almost nothing wrong)

I hope this has edified your sense, of patience!

TenthAveN

Puppies are an acceptable form of currency.
Jun 18, 2020
North Texas
✟49,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
What exactly do you mean Jesus did almost nothing wrong? The whole reason He was able to pay the price for our freedom was because He did NOTHING wrong, and saying he did almost nothing wrong would imply that He did something wrong, wouldn’t it?

• Winner
Reactions: CDM Tucson
Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
What exactly do you mean Jesus did almost nothing wrong? The whole reason He was able to pay the price for our freedom was because He did NOTHING wrong, and saying he did almost nothing wrong would imply that He did something wrong, wouldn’t it?

He became sin - sin is wrong.

If He had done nothing wrong, He could have resurrected whosoever He willeth.

As it was, He was not so still, that sin was irrelevant.

But yes, I take your point, up to the point that He made Himself a sacrifice, He did nothing wrong.

Upvote 0