Truth or Tradition

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I found a video that is an awesome video that talks about the traditions of men that have replaced the instructions of The Father. Jim Staley goes through the history of many of the traditions that have been practiced in Christianity.

I think most people do not know the difference between truth and traditions. It seems that humans like to justify their traditions, without any regard to what Yahwah wants.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yes, this is true but not what those vids are about. I watched through most of 7 of the 9 and he is speaking not of Jewish traditions that come from our people and the Torah, but instead going back to Nimrod and the religion that has been passed down and the things that are done today in the name of Jesus that had nothing to do with him. I was aware of 99% of the stuff he presented but there were a few surprises.

The seed of Satan has been with us a long, long time, so far back that today it is called myths, but that's what he wants you to think so you just pass it off.

These 'traditions' that he is speaking of are nothing but evil and emanate from the evil one himself who wishes to depose G-d, and he had a long and convoluted, tangled, and intertwined history in which he has been laying this framework out, so big it has been missed for years. But now in the end when information is available for those who seek the truth of G-d, it can be seen, and the warning he gave us can be heard.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I think most people do not know the difference between truth and traditions. It seems that humans like to justify their traditions, without any regard to what Yahwah wants.
And some just don't want to know because it spoils their 'fun'. This is where the rubber meets the road, who do you choose? Self over G-d? Justification of you are doing these things for him, and 'He wouldn't mind'? Or do you study his word and use the Spirit of discernment he gave you to guide you on that true, but narrow path?

Upvote 0