Farine

Jun 30, 2016
Santa Clarita, CA
✟28,882.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
it hurt BAD i started to hobble .. my wife touched my.leg and said in Jesus name pains you go right now..

Hello! We are on at the same time (waves)!!!

I have a story about this. It was about two weeks ago. I had some really bad pain and it was weird in that it hit suddenly and powerfully. YES, I did rebuke the pain in the name of JESUS and it went away immediately. I mentioned this to another servant of GOD who was having really bad headaches. It should be noted that these pains are not the normal breakdown of physical mechanics in the body--these pains are actually spiritual warfare. His headaches also went away with faith and prayer.

It takes discernment to know what situation one is dealing with.

. my wife touched my.leg and said in Jesus name pains you go right now..
i took 3 steps and said ..its gone !

PRAISE BREAK! This is awesome LORD! I just am so excited to see JESUS when You move and do things in our TIME. Lord, please renew our spirits, increase our faith! We have a large assignment ahead of us, LORD. We need to take a moment though, to honor and lift YOu up! It's all about YOU! Praise YOUR HOLY NAME! i honor the work in the Kingdom that Alithis and his wife are doing in the Philipines. Greatly increase the flock of GOD there in love and unity. Let the praise from the Redeemed be great. Oh LORD! I love these testimonies!

he said its amazing (he is born into steeped roman catholacism- (in thephillipines it is something else..enough said)
He said i cant workitall out all this rosary andpriests andconfessions and saints ,why cant i just pray to Jesus..?then he told us..
"yesterday night (same time we were praying ) i did, i ask God ,god.please..showme what im supposed to do .." -and now here you are,thats amazing..

Ah, amazing! That marvel would turn to faith. And faith to service. And service to more people in the KINGDOM and freed from their former lives. Amen and amen! This is worth all the struggles to hear just one such story. Thank you so much!

Here's my blessing from Los Angeles, California, USA. May God continue to flow in your lives and work to HIS GLORY! May people have open hearts to receive the good news you bring to them. May supply be more than enough to meet all of your needs to continued praise of GOD who knows every need before we even ask.

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Our awakening is beginning. Prepare to be amazed.
Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I have a story about this. It was about two weeks ago. I had some really bad pain and it was weird in that it hit suddenly and powerfully. YES, I did rebuke the pain in the name of JESUS and it went away immediately. I mentioned this to another servant of GOD who was having really bad headaches. It should be noted that these pains are not the normal breakdown of physical mechanics in the body--these pains are actually spiritual warfare. His headaches also went away with faith and prayer.

PRAISE BREAK! This is awesome LORD! I just am so excited to see JESUS when You move and do things in our TIME. Lord, please renew our spirits, increase our faith! We have a large assignment ahead of us, LORD. We need to take a moment though, to honor and lift YOu up! It's all about YOU! Praise YOUR HOLY NAME! i honor the work in the Kingdom that Alithis and his wife are doing in the Philipines. Greatly increase the flock of GOD there in love and unity. Let the praise from the Redeemed be great. Oh LORD! I love these testimonies!

Ah, amazing! That marvel would turn to faith. And faith to service. And service to more people in the KINGDOM and freed from their former lives. Amen and amen! This is worth all the struggles to hear just one such story. Thank you so much!

Here's my blessing from Los Angeles, California, USA. May God continue to flow in your lives and work to HIS GLORY! May people have open hearts to receive the good news you bring to them. May supply be more than enough to meet all of your needs to continued praise of GOD who knows every need before we even ask.
Hi Farine, I am back for a short time so I wanted to share a bit of the goodness of God.

About a month ago, God moved on me to begin to write a "field manual" of sorts pertaining to how we can walk in victory, overcoming the world, the flesh and the devil.Now please understand, what I continually share about our putting on our new man by fsith, I have shared with little change for over nine years now. I have felt that God wanted me to write what He shares with me for most of that time, but for one reason or another, I simply never actually sat down and deliberstely started writing.

But as I said, that all changed about a month ago. Here is my situation, for those who may know little about me. I am 67, my wife is 64. We each have three kods from our previous marriages. All are 37 years old or older.

Well, three years ago, we adopted Jack, now seven, because his parents were opiate addicts incapable of parenting. Nothing came before the drugs, Jack included. Then last year, we adopted Gavin, our youngest great grandson, who just turned 11 months and took his first steps yesterday.

Are we crazy? LOL. Gluttons for punishment? After all, Lord willing, I will be 85 when Gavin graduates from high school. No, not at all. There simply was no one else. It was either watch them be seperated and taken by the system, or ctep in and take on this huge responsibility.

So, with that groundwork laid, here is what has happened in the past three and a hslf weeks, immediately after the first theee chapters were written. Terry began having excruciating abdominal pain and while in the hospital, she was found to have cancer in both lungs and one kidney. Wednesday, she indergoes a painful bone marrow biopsy, as they fear that is cancerous as well.

At first, we were both in shock. Terry cried many a tear, for her mom had doed of lung and kidney cancer as well. She is a strong believer, and although she was afraid, it was not for her eternal future. She knew where she is headed after desth. Bit she was terrified to have to leave these two amazing boys without a mother to help raise them. She also worried that if something happens to me, then what? Again, there is simply no one on the horizon whom we knew was both willing and capable of goving these teo a good stsble life as they grew up.

We dod not discuss it much, but both of is were thinking how a 67 year old landscaper and deck builder could wotk all day, and then come home to two awesome but very needy children. In addition, a nanny would have to be hired, which is an expense added to an already toght budget.

Well, three days ago, Terry simply sat down and prayed....simply poured out her fears and concerns to her loving Father. And God answered. No, the situation is the same, but Terry's heart is not. We hear talk of "a peace that passes all understanding". And that is what God did for her. Her burden of worry and fear was replaced with sich a peace that she glowed.

Will God heal her? I do not know. Farine, you discissed a few entries back of how hard it is to believe for a miracle when it is someone you are close to. I have found thst to be true. But her breskthrough became mine, and joy replaced worry and doubt.

Will she be healed? I honestly do not know. But praise God, no matter what, God will be walking us through it in Him, and that is all that matters. He led us to adopt these two amazing kids, and certainly, He ewill make sure they are cared for as they should be.

So, these past three weeks have seen satan throw the proverbial kitchen sink at us, and yes, the writing has temporarily stopped. Temporarily. Was he through with this valley of the shadow of death temptation? Nope. A week ago, I had a minor accident with my truck, and immediately felt a pain in my neck. I went to the ER, and low and behold, I had fractured mt C1 vertebrae. Thank goodness, it is what they call a stable break. If not, they would have brought me to the operating room immediately, as paralysis would become a real possibility.

I am sure satan was cackling with his multi-pronged attack, so with our recent breakthrough of joy he has to be scratching his head as to how we can remain joyful despite our situation. How can our shields of faith still remain up, and our spirits are soaring despite all he has brought upon us? In our weakness, we have simply held up His promises. He is the God who cannot lie.

When God tells us to put off our old man and to put on our new man by faith, this action is what assires us that we actually take the way of escape He promises to provide us. What good is this giaranteed way of escape, if our flesh still refuses to take it? But praise God, we are told that we are not in the flesh any longer and owe it NOTHING.

For those of you weighed down by desperate situations, with no help on the horizon, be not dismayed. He is not looking for strong, "by gosh I will do it" Christians. No. He simply wants us, in our weakness, to believe that His goodness overshadows our weskness, and that He indeed is the God that delivers is from evil. We may have to walk through the valley of the shadow of death, but even as we do so, we will fear no evil, for He is with us, inside us, causing us to will and to do of His good pleasure.

Farine, Althis, be blessed in your lives. Things shared here are trupy edifying and of God. I hope readers truly get that.The great awakening has begun. Yes, it is a daunting task, IF it were on our shoulders. Thank you Jesus forevermore, it is not.

Blessings,

Gids

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Hi Farine, I am back for a short time so I wanted to share a bit of the goodness of God.

About a month ago, God moved on me to begin to write a "field manual" of sorts pertaining to how we can walk in victory, overcoming the world, the flesh and the devil.Now please understand, what I continually share about our putting on our new man by fsith, I have shared with little change for over nine years now. I have felt that God wanted me to write what He shares with me for most of that time, but for one reason or another, I simply never actually sat down and deliberstely started writing.

But as I said, that all changed about a month ago. Here is my situation, for those who may know little about me. I am 67, my wife is 64. We each have three kods from our previous marriages. All are 37 years old or older.

Well, three years ago, we adopted Jack, now seven, because his parents were opiate addicts incapable of parenting. Nothing came before the drugs, Jack included. Then last year, we adopted Gavin, our youngest great grandson, who just turned 11 months and took his first steps yesterday.

Are we crazy? LOL. Gluttons for punishment? After all, Lord willing, I will be 85 when Gavin graduates from high school. No, not at all. There simply was no one else. It was either watch them be seperated and taken by the system, or ctep in and take on this huge responsibility.

So, with that groundwork laid, here is what has happened in the past three and a hslf weeks, immediately after the first theee chapters were written. Terry began having excruciating abdominal pain and while in the hospital, she was found to have cancer in both lungs and one kidney. Wednesday, she indergoes a painful bone marrow biopsy, as they fear that is cancerous as well.

At first, we were both in shock. Terry cried many a tear, for her mom had doed of lung and kidney cancer as well. She is a strong believer, and although she was afraid, it was not for her eternal future. She knew where she is headed after desth. Bit she was terrified to have to leave these two amazing boys without a mother to help raise them. She also worried that if something happens to me, then what? Again, there is simply no one on the horizon whom we knew was both willing and capable of goving these teo a good stsble life as they grew up.

We dod not discuss it much, but both of is were thinking how a 67 year old landscaper and deck builder could wotk all day, and then come home to two awesome but very needy children. In addition, a nanny would have to be hired, which is an expense added to an already toght budget.

Well, three days ago, Terry simply sat down and prayed....simply poured out her fears and concerns to her loving Father. And God answered. No, the situation is the same, but Terry's heart is not. We hear talk of "a peace that passes all understanding". And that is what God did for her. Her burden of worry and fear was replaced with sich a peace that she glowed.

Will God heal her? I do not know. Farine, you discissed a few entries back of how hard it is to believe for a miracle when it is someone you are close to. I have found thst to be true. But her breskthrough became mine, and joy replaced worry and doubt.

Will she be healed? I honestly do not know. But praise God, no matter what, God will be walking us through it in Him, and that is all that matters. He led us to adopt these two amazing kids, and certainly, He ewill make sure they are cared for as they should be.

So, these past three weeks have seen satan throw the proverbial kitchen sink at us, and yes, the writing has temporarily stopped. Temporarily. Was he through with this valley of the shadow of death temptation? Nope. A week ago, I had a minor accident with my truck, and immediately felt a pain in my neck. I went to the ER, and low and behold, I had fractured mt C1 vertebrae. Thank goodness, it is what they call a stable break. If not, they would have brought me to the operating room immediately, as paralysis would become a real possibility.

I am sure satan was cackling with his multi-pronged attack, so with our recent breakthrough of joy he has to be scratching his head as to how we can remain joyful despite our situation. How can our shields of faith still remain up, and our spirits are soaring despite all he has brought upon us? In our weakness, we have simply held up His promises. He is the God who cannot lie.

When God tells us to put off our old man and to put on our new man by faith, this action is what assires us that we actually take the way of escape He promises to provide us. What good is this giaranteed way of escape, if our flesh still refuses to take it? But praise God, we are told that we are not in the flesh any longer and owe it NOTHING.

For those of you weighed down by desperate situations, with no help on the horizon, be not dismayed. He is not looking for strong, "by gosh I will do it" Christians. No. He simply wants us, in our weakness, to believe that His goodness overshadows our weskness, and that He indeed is the God that delivers is from evil. We may have to walk through the valley of the shadow of death, but even as we do so, we will fear no evil, for He is with us, inside us, causing us to will and to do of His good pleasure.

Farine, Althis, be blessed in your lives. Things shared here are trupy edifying and of God. I hope readers truly get that.The great awakening has begun. Yes, it is a daunting task, IF it were on our shoulders. Thank you Jesus forevermore, it is not.

Chapter four, here I come.

Blessings,

Gids

• Prayers
Reactions: GeorgeJ
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Chapter four, here I come.

Blessings,

Gids
Bruce..upon reading the word.we find..
“Lord if you will you can make me whole“ and his reply..I Will“
He is saying it is his will it's always his will be is God speaking. God is life.
If you believe he can forgive your sin then you already believe he heals.

Lay your hands upon that dear lady and command cancer to get out of her in the name of Jesus..it is a trespassers it has no right to be there. None.. zero..
I cannot emphasize enough how True this is.
Jesus said ALL authority is given me...
(leaving the enemy NONE)
Now I send YOU..go in MY name and heal the sick.
Take what Jesus has already done and bring it (his kingdom)into her body by faith..by laying on of hands and commanding his will and tell that lying demon of cancer to get out of her body in Jesus name and don't stop unroll it goes..keep going past awkward..past uncomfortable.past foolishness..and it has to Go.

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bruce..upon reading the word.we find..
“Lord if you will you can make me whole“ and his reply..I Will“
He is saying it is his will it's always his will be is God speaking. God is life.
If you believe he can forgive your sin then you already believe he heals.

Lay your hands upon that dear lady and command cancer to get out of her in the name of Jesus..it is a trespassers it has no right to be there. None.. zero..
I cannot emphasize enough how True this is.
Jesus said ALL authority is given me...
(leaving the enemy NONE)
Now I send YOU..go in MY name and heal the sick.
Take what Jesus has already done and bring it (his kingdom)into her body by faith..by laying on of hands and commanding his will and tell that lying demon of cancer to get out of her body in Jesus name and don't stop unroll it goes..keep going past awkward..past uncomfortable.past foolishness..and it has to Go.
Brother, thank you for this post. However, I must disagree with you as to your assertion that everyone is supposed to be healed. You have taken one verse and built an entire doctrine of truth over it. No exceptions..

If that is the case, no Christian should see a doctor. All medicines should be thrown out as that would be unbelief, right?

Do you remember Paul's words to Timothy as to his "stomach's often infirmities"? He counseled Timothy to drink wine. Would he not have simply laid hands upon him and tell him to be healed?

I know your intentions are good and yes, I agree, some are healed. Some are not. But for those who have stepped out in faith, believing even up until the last dying breath of their loved one is ready to be taken, that Jesus will raise them up, and then to see them die, it is not only a crushing emotional weight now needing to be borne on their shoulders, but what faith they do have is shaken to its core, for they think either God does not heal, or that their loved one died because they did not have the faith to get them hesled.

Please do not take this in any way other than two brothers disagreeing. And yes, I will pray for her, and yes, I hope she is healed. If not, I hope her cancer treatments heal her, and if not, I will praise God regardless no matter the outcome. That is what I call a win-win-win situation.

I love you brother,

Gideon

• Prayers
Reactions: GeorgeJ
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brother, thank you for this post. However, I must disagree with you as to your assertion that everyone is supposed to be healed. You have taken one verse and built an entire doctrine of truth over it. No exceptions..

If that is the case, no Christian should see a doctor. All medicines should be thrown out as that would be unbelief, right?

Do you remember Paul's words to Timothy as to his "stomach's often infirmities"? He counseled Timothy to drink wine. Would he not have simply laid hands upon him and tell him to be healed?

I know your intentions are good and yes, I agree, some are healed. Some are not. But for those who have stepped out in faith, believing even up until the last dying breath of their loved one is ready to be taken, that Jesus will raise them up, and then to see them die, it is not only a crushing emotional weight now needing to be borne on their shoulders, but what faith they do have is shaken to its core, for they think either God does not heal, or that their loved one died because they did not have the faith to get them hesled.

Please do not take this in any way other than two brothers disagreeing. And yes, I will pray for her, and yes, I hope she is healed. If not, I hope her cancer treatments heal her, and if not, I will praise God regardless no matter the outcome. That is what I call a win-win-win situation.

I love you brother,

Gideon

I love you brother,

Gideon
I sigh .
No bro..this is not built on one verse i only quoted one verse.
What you have said is how i also believed in the past. And it is because of that churchianity doctrine that we gave up believing..we prayed..then when nothing happens we build a doctrine base upon that experience instead of sticking unswervingly to the word of God.
In short ,we get discouraged by what we do or do not see (walking by sight is not faith) and instead of enduring we give up and let unbelief rob us of the promise.
1-“..these signs shall follow them that -doubt? Or them that believe?
2.. Are these words true?..“they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover“
Which is easier.?to heal the sick or to forgive sin?
Healing proves Jesus has authority to forgive sin.and by his stripes we were healed.. But by his blood poured out in sacrificial Death..we have the forgiveness of sin .healing is the easier of the two.

I challange you..find one case where Jesus failed to heal the sick that came to him .
Not only is it the will of God to heal it us so absolutley his will that he Commands us to do it in Jesus name .
Consider. Why would God comnand us to do that which he is unwilling to do..it makes no sense. The very concept isnt scripture but rather a mindset Man has taught us.
Since i forsook that churchianity unbelieving mindset..i have begun to see many healings .
But more importantly. ..salvation.
People hearing the Gospel with the manifestation of the power of God repenting..having drmons cast out..
“(he also commanded we drive out devils..he did not suggest it) being baptized in water (the obedience that is faith) and in the holy spirit evidenced by tongues..who then go out and learn to heal the sick preach the gospel and do the same...
I saw none of this happen when i held to mand unbeleiving mind set. Untill i repented of unbelief and the fear it brings.

It is a doctrine of devils..satan in the garden saying ..“did god reeeeeally say...??“ sowing devilish doubt.

Well here is the truth. YES GOD DID SAY and.anything that disagrees with him is a lie from the pit of hell.
The lord Jesus allowed the skin to be shredded and flayed from his back for our healing .his word is absolute truth and promise and we must hold on to it and endure through and beyond any doubt ,overcoming unbelief to obtain the Promise. God is not a breaker of promises.nor does he bring illness upon his children .
I have heard every argument there must be against gods will to heal in Jesus
And found them all to boil down to unbelief based upon our experiences
And never based upon Gods word.

Just because i do not see yet every one i pray for healed..does not change Gods word.
But the more i believe God
The more I am changed.and now iv seen many healed.

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I sigh .
No bro..this is not built on one verse i only quoted one verse.
What you have said is how i also believed in the past. And it is because of that churchianity doctrine that we gave up believing..we prayed..then when nothing happens we build a doctrine base upon that experience instead of sticking unswervingly to the word of God.
In short ,we get discouraged by what we do or do not see (walking by sight is not faith) and instead of enduring we give up and let unbelief rob us of the promise.
1-“..these signs shall follow them that -doubt? Or them that believe?
2.. Are these words true?..“they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover“
Which is easier.?to heal the sick or to forgive sin?
Healing proves Jesus has authority to forgive sin.and by his stripes we were healed.. But by his blood poured out in sacrificial Death..we have the forgiveness of sin .healing is the easier of the two.

I challange you..find one case where Jesus failed to heal the sick that came to him .
Not only is it the will of God to heal it us so absolutley his will that he Commands us to do it in Jesus name .
Consider. Why would God comnand us to do that which he is unwilling to do..it makes no sense. The very concept isnt scripture but rather a mindset Man has taught us.
Since i forsook that churchianity unbelieving mindset..i have begun to see many healings .
But more importantly. ..salvation.
People hearing the Gospel with the manifestation of the power of God repenting..having drmons cast out..
“(he also commanded we drive out devils..he did not suggest it) being baptized in water (the obedience that is faith) and in the holy spirit evidenced by tongues..who then go out and learn to heal the sick preach the gospel and do the same...
I saw none of this happen when i held to mand unbeleiving mind set. Untill i repented of unbelief and the fear it brings.

It is a doctrine of devils..satan in the garden saying ..“did god reeeeeally say...??“ sowing devilish doubt.

Well here is the truth. YES GOD DID SAY and.anything that disagrees with him is a lie from the pit of hell.
The lord Jesus allowed the skin to be shredded and flayed from his back for our healing .his word is absolute truth and promise and we must hold on to it and endure through and beyond any doubt ,overcoming unbelief to obtain the Promise. God is not a breaker of promises.nor does he bring illness upon his children .
I have heard every argument there must be against gods will to heal in Jesus
And found them all to boil down to unbelief based upon our experiences
And never based upon Gods word.

Just because i do not see yet every one i pray for healed..does not change Gods word.
But the more i believe God
The more I am changed.and now iv seen many healed.
Brother, we know each other quite well from our past postings, would you not agree? And moreover, I think we trust each other that our motives are godly and that we are sincere in our seeking for all God has for us.

So at present, if we find ourselves on opposite sides of this coin, I want you to know that it does nothing to diminish my love for you. I pray you feel the same. I can tell you this much. With my wife's recent grave health issues, I hope and pray that you are correct and my take is, as you put it, simply a place for unbelief to fester.

If, on the other hand, you see differently than you see now, i trust you will not dig in your doctrinal heels, and refuse to give up your take on things.

That is what is wonderful about the place you and Farine and I have been led. Love rules. People who have escaped that fleshly nature are not controlled by pride. Heck, what do we have that God has not goven us. As Paul put it, where is boasting? It is excluded, amen? Regardless of any differences, love wins the day. And if we continue in that love, God will, in due time, lead us all unto HIS truth.

I pray we have a chance to meet in this life. You are greatly admired and appreciated. Farine, you as well.

One last thing. i would be neglect if I did not mention to the readers how powerfully God has and will also in future, use this post to lead readers into a deeper walk with Him. In reading back over some of the wise things said here, there is more meat here than will be gleaned from pulpits of a thousand churches, regardless of denomination or the skill and wisdom of its ministers. I pray that more and more on CF come to realize the amazing nuggets of wisdom, shared in love, that are offered for any who want their Christian walk to become all important.

It is growing darker. Thus, the light we possess will glow even brighter. What suffices in the past will not suffice in the future. Fence sitting, 90 minute a week Christianity, lukewarm acceptance of grace, all these will soon simply be impossible. Soon, it will become all or nothing. Darkness and light are dividing. And it is what we long for in our hearts thst will decide as to which direction we end up going to.

Be blessed.

Gideon

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If, on the other hand, you see differently than you see now, i trust you will not dig in your doctrinal heels, and refuse to give up your take on things.
What i have learned over this past 3 years is not todig in my doctrinal heals..but totally throw those shoes out in the trash.
Rip down all the churchianity taught and rebuilt everything soley on what the scriptures actually say.
Jesus healed every one who came to him.. Bar none.
And the two most quoted instances to oppose are mostly missquotes.
Ie-1. he did not do many miricles in his home town because of thier unbelief.But the same text says,he healed as many as came to him..
2. They could not heal/deliver the epiletic..but jesus then rebuked(told off)his diciples placing the blame on thier unbelief. .then went right ahead and healed the boy.

So it us in love i challange ,not you..but the teachings that have been delivered to us by those who no longer believe and built doctrines to match unbelief .rather then holding fast to the word of God to the point they are willing to become fools (in the eyes of the world) rather then forsake Gods promises.
It is time to fall again on the ashheap and see mans impossible become Gods
Possible.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By fall on the ash heap i dont mean in desperation .
I mean cast all that disagrees with the almighty God who is life on the ashes where ir belongs.leaving ONLY the word of God.
I so so so hate sin and the death it brings to both body and soul.
I sound probably harsh beyond kindness. But love does not just step idly aside to death.love takes death head on by the scruff and throws it to the ground in disgust.
God never changed so why did we stop receiving his promises ?
Our unbelief..full stop.

Upvote 0

Farine

Jun 30, 2016
Santa Clarita, CA
✟28,882.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for having discussions in the meantime while I was away from this discussion about two weeks.
I'm going to respond to the posts a little later because of the dynamics of my life--not due to any other cause I assure you. In putting today's post here, the intention is be more present on this discussion--not to overwrite or disregard other posters.

This Generation.
“But to what shall I compare this generation? It is like little children sitting in the market places, who call to the others, and say ‘We piped the flute for you [playing wedding], and you did not dance; we wailed sad dirges [playing funeral], and you did not mourn and cry aloud.’For John came neither eating nor drinking [with others], and they say, ‘He has a demon!’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking [with others], and they say, ‘Look! A glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners [including non-observant Jews]!’ Yet wisdom is justified and vindicated by her deeds [in the lives of those who respond to Me].” Matthew 11:16-19 Amplified.

So if you look at this discussion views, over 8,000 views (some of them robotic views so they don't count) have occurred. In the reading above, the Son of Man is stating that the people of his day did not respond. The witness of Jesus' ministry being effective anyway (and worthy of a full response) is stated in the last verse. Wisdom is shown anyway in the lives of those who do respond--and this is convicting towards those who insisted on just observation.

Listen all you viewers. God is doing mighty things in the lives of those who choose to respond to me. It's not me who is the active ingredient. It's God, of course. Seeing lives changed because God used me in real life and then coming here with the exact same message with only the view count change has put me into full intercessory mode many, many times. This verse is the answer to that intercessory effort. Look, Folks, from August 16th to today's date, the urging has been to come up higher. Read that passage and see if you are part of this generation,,,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Farine.God bless you in Jesus name.
I am exited by recent communications you know of in regard to the truth of the Lord Jesus.

We all have doubts.if we didn't then faith would not be required :)

As an additive to the above points I was sharing.
I would like to Insert this extract from a testimony by Smith Wigglesworth.

That we all may be edified by it and built up in this most Holy Faith . (many do not see faith at work because they skip the HOLY part.. And God never ever does)

Quoted ...
“Oh how I love the faith and confidence of old Smith Wigglesworth!
It is my prayer that believers today will grow to trust in God’s Word and believe
with such abandon, that the world cannot deny the love of God! Check out
this amazing testimony from Smith Wigglesworth’s teachings!
—-
How many of us believe the Word? It is easy to quote it, but it is more
important to have it than to quote it. It is very easy for me to quote,
“Now are we the sons of God,” but it is more important for me to know
whether I am a son of God. When the Son was on the earth He was
recognized by the people who heard Him. Never a man spake like Him .
His word was with power, and that Word came to pass.

Sometimes you have quoted, “Greater is he that is in you than he that is
in the world,” and you could tell just where to find it.

But brother, is it so? Can demons remain in your presence? You have to be
greater than demons. Can disease lodge in the body that you touch?
You have to be greater than the disease. Can anything in the world stand
against you and hold its place if it is a fact that “greater is He that is in you
than he that is in the world”? Dare we stand on the line with the Word of God
and face the facts of the difficulties before us?

I can never forget the face of a man that came to me one time. His
clothes hung from him, his whole frame was shrivelled, his eyes were
glaring and glassy, his jawbones stuck out, his whole being was a manifestation
of death. He said to me, “Can you help me?” Could I help him?

Just as we believe the Word of God can we help anybody, but we must
be sure we are on the Word of God. If we are on the Word of God It must take
place.

I looked at him I told him that I had never seen anybody
alive that looked like him. I said, “What is it? He answered with a breath
voice, “I had a cancer on my chest. I was operated on and in removing
the cancer they removed my swallower; so now I can breathe but cannot
swallow.”

He pulled out a tube about nine inches long with a cup at the
top and an opening at the bottom to go into a hole. He showed me that
he pressed one part of that into his stomach and poured liquid into the
top; a living death.

Could I help him? See what the Word of God says:
” … whosoever … shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those
things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have saith” (Mark 11:23).
God wants to move us on scriptural lines. On those lines I said, “You shall
have a good supper tonight.” But, he said “I cannot swallow.” I said, “You shall
have a good supper tonight.” But he repeated “I cannot swallow.” ….. I said,
“You shall have a good supper; now go and eat.”

When he got home he told his wife that the preacher said he could have good supper
that night. He said, “If you will get something ready I’ll see if I can swallow.” His wife
got a good supper ready and he took a mouthful. He had had mouthfuls before but they
would not go down. But the Word of God said “whatsoever,” and this mouthful went down,
and more and more went down until he was full up! Then what happened?

He went to bed with joy of the knowledge that he could again swallow, and he wakened the
next morning with the same joy! He looked for a hole in his stomach, but God had shut that
up when he opened the other.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for. Faith is the word. You were begotten of the Word, the Word is in you, the life of the Son is in you, and God wants you to believe!

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Love and unity
Love and unity are a most misconstrued notion by a lot of us.
We have often had the notion imposed upon us that we must be ever so polite one to another and ever so sweet no matter what .
But when we shift the picture into another scenario that makes no sense at all.
If a group of families gathers with small children and then one of the younger mothers left a bottle of drain cleaner open on the floor,..love coupled with wisdom from the more experienced parents would admonish and correct this behaviour and if she did not listen they would rebuke her and if she continued leaving the opened container in reach of children after correction and rebuke they would tell her she could not meet together with them as her actions risked the very lives of the children.

The actions of the more experienced parents are actions of love wisdom and unity in the truth of the matter..drain cleaner can kill.

If they were to allow the behaviour while knowing it's wrong and be all polite and sweet that would be a false unity .a hypocrisy .all sweet on the outside but in full disagreement with the truth of the situation.
True unity is when we agree with the truth even if it means disagreeing openly with those opposed. True unity is only achieved when all present agree with the truth.not with one anothers opinions. To agree with the opinion of the young mother leaving poisen out open in the presence of toddlers is to agree with risking the death of a child..thats not love ..that is horrid to agree with.

Now..shift the picture again
and replace the families and children with those born again of the Holy spirit ..younger and older in the Lord..
And replace the container of drain cleaner..with SIN...

And the whole picture of love and unity in the Spirit takes on a whole new light...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Farine

Jun 30, 2016
Santa Clarita, CA
✟28,882.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
See what the Word of God says:
” … whosoever … shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those
things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have saith” (Mark 11:23).

I Have been in a great whirlwind of events... which probably few people care to know the details about. Alithis, I have to say that I did read your posts right in the middle of these matters and this particular bit of scripture was my spot to stand on. Ya know, not sure if you would have been proud of me.. I did step out on faith. There is change. It does remind me of the particular miracle where Jesus healed a blind man and then asked him if he could see. The man replied he could but men looked like walking trees. Then Jesus then took the healing to the finished point where the man could clearly see.

But the Word of God said “whatsoever,”

By the way, thank you for being on this discussion thread. I am honored to know you. When a friend tells me of a coworker (female age 25) who just got diagnosed with ovarian cancer, I think about the ministry God gave you and those who have this 'whatsoever' anointing. This excites me instead of depresses me. I'm going in the right direction.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for. Faith is the word. You were begotten of the Word, the Word is in you, the life of the Son is in you, and God wants you to believe!

When you see someone with a faith wound, caused by trauma.. past disappointments.. broken relationships.. it's an opportunity to bring one's own faith alongside of theirs. Being an intercessor is an awesome ministry. I praise GOD that He brought me close so I can truly intercede. So many praises. So many things worked out for His Glory. And yes, this friendship counts too! GOD BLESS!

Upvote 0

Farine

Jun 30, 2016
Santa Clarita, CA
✟28,882.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday's events were dominated by one 45 minute conversation. As the other parties in this conversation were also confessed Christians, this whole matter is laid under the blanket of anonymity. The point is not the pointing of fingers, but relating the background issues.

Oh yeah, I got persecuted alright.

My oldest daughter is staying with a friend's family after the sale of our house to finish the school year at her high school. That said, I'm grateful for their open door to our daughter. We supplied everything that she needed to be successful for the two month stay at this arrangement including finances for the host family. My oldest daughter has been compliant with me and a sweet person. I had more reservations about the way my fierce young daughter would be at her host family than my oldest.

The phone call was a hostile rejection of the housing arrangement five days from completion (graduation). Scorched earth. Bridge burnt. Extreme emotional reaction.

They thought my daughter was terrible. I was called a bad mother repeatedly. That's hard to love through. On my side, the conversation stayed rational and focused on the issues rather than name calling. New items were presented to me that I had NEVER heard associated with my daughter. Really? She LIED? She didn't FLUSH the TOILET? It was said repeatedly that I had taught my daughter NOTHING. She didn't know how to WASH DISHES?

The forces of evil are delighted when we fight just like everybody else. There's always some non believer watching who is drawing a conclusion. Our testimony gets damaged. And it is a bad distraction--it's hard to think about Jesus and the grace of GOD at a time like this.

So what did we do? Well, for one thing, right now we are picking up our daughter. It's not appropriate to have her stay in a hostile environment. Don't get sidetracked into the details of this account. Your provocation looks nothing like this. Frustration, aggravation, desire for vindication--we can all relate.

Last thought on what is becoming a long post: Don't judge.

Criticism is a huge problem in the church body. Judging can't be disguised as helpful.
James 2:12-14 AMP
Speak and act [consistently] as people who are going to be judged by the law of liberty [that moral law that frees obedient Christians from the bondage of sin]. For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; but [to the one who has shown mercy] mercy triumphs [victoriously] over judgment.​

If mercy seems like someone is getting away with something, deeply consider this verse. You will eventually make a large error. At some point, you will need mercy.

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Love and unity
Love and unity are a most misconstrued notion by a lot of us.
We have often had the notion imposed upon us that we must be ever so polite one to another and ever so sweet no matter what .
But when we shift the picture into another scenario that makes no sense at all.
If a group of families gathers with small children and then one of the younger mothers left a bottle of drain cleaner open on the floor,..love coupled with wisdom from the more experienced parents would admonish and correct this behaviour and if she did not listen they would rebuke her and if she continued leaving the opened container in reach of children after correction and rebuke they would tell her she could not meet together with them as her actions risked the very lives of the children.

The actions of the more experienced parents are actions of love wisdom and unity in the truth of the matter..drain cleaner can kill.

If they were to allow the behaviour while knowing it's wrong and be all polite and sweet that would be a false unity .a hypocrisy .all sweet on the outside but in full disagreement with the truth of the situation.
True unity is when we agree with the truth even if it means disagreeing openly with those opposed. True unity is only achieved when all present agree with the truth.not with one anothers opinions. To agree with the opinion of the young mother leaving poisen out open in the presence of toddlers is to agree with risking the death of a child..thats not love ..that is horrid to agree with.

Now..shift the picture again
and replace the families and children with those born again of the Holy spirit ..younger and older in the Lord..
And replace the container of drain cleaner..with SIN...

And the whole picture of love and unity in the Spirit takes on a whole new light...
Very good post. I have seen many join the ecumenical movement over the years, thinkingvthat we can, in our own strength, love other believers to such a degree that the walls of separation come tumbling down and we all display to the world what we were called to display- a depth of love that surpasses anything that gets in its way. And I have seen it fail. We all have.

In order for men to walk together in true unity, both parties must be dedicated to walking in the truth, just as you have mentioned. However, that creates a huge problem because one person's view of truth might differ greatly from another's. If the point of contention is serious enough, both dig in teir heels, feeling that they can never give up their core belief. Both may want to love the other, if only they would get their doctrine straight! LOL.

The church is now comprised of over 500 distinct denominations. Those seeking unity have become like the builders of the tower of Babel, each speaking a different "dialect" of Christianity. Thus, no matter the effrot put forth, unity is impossible unless all simply abandon their core beliefs about how to walk with God, and end up with no tenants of the faith at all.

It is like we as the church are a big wheel with Christ at the center, our "hub" so to speak. We as followers are scattered all around the oiter circle of the wheel connected by different "spokes" to the center. Any attempt to get all on the same page results in the wheel getting seriously out of balance. Thus, many who have at one time or another tried to walk as one with one another have found it noble in spirit, but simply impossible to achieve.

Is Christ destined to come back for a church splintered into a multitude of diffent denominations? No. We are told that we are to love one another as we love ourselves. Let the magnitude of that statement weigh in our our souls.

If a man slaps us on the left cheek, do we offer the right? Continually? No. What is the reason for this? There is but one explanation. Our Christianity is still carnal, flesh driven. Our self nature may want to do good, to love no matter what others may do to us, or say to us, but we find that in practicality, the thing we want to do, we cannot.

Is there a solution? The world looks on from the outside and our very "Babel-like" behavior assires them that we do not possess what we profess. In the book of Acts, men would marvel at the church, saying "Behold how they love one another!" And what do we hear today? Crickets.

How can we possibly change this and represent Christ in a way tat draws men unto Him, rather than furnishing them with a vald excuse NOT to become a follower of lour Lord?

The solution lies in us getting rid of our flesh that constrains us, amen? What if all believers scattered over the many spokes of the wheel, instead to frying to get closer to God by moving along the circumference of the circle to being about unity, instead began to move inward
towards Christ along their spoke? Whoa. Light bulb time.

In these last days, we are about to be awakened to the truth of who we truly are inside. We are not just sinners saved by grace but who continue to sin. No, no. We are new creatures with the capacity to fully know and walk in the truth and as well, fully able to love others exactly as we love ourselves.

In Ezekiel 36, we as the church today are talked about. Some of it is rather harsh, It is also very accurate. We have indeed blasphemed His holy nake wherever we have gone. That is the bad part. But prise God, there is a good part as well. God is about to open our blind eyes and truly see. The new covenant we so long ft up? Yes, certainly it offers us forgiveness. Thank you Lord for that! But there is more, much, much more.

Read it for yourself. God tells us thst He will remove our self driven hearts, incapable of agape love, and replace them with soft pliable ones. And what does God promise to do with our pliable hearts? He promises......promises, mind you.... to CAUSE us to walk as fully obedient children. No, He will not make us robots, forced to do good while the desire to stray still remains. He wil simply implant Himself into us, and when this happens, we find to our amazement that we can both will AND do of His good pleasure.

The church, long the butt of jokes for unbelievers, will arise from the ash heap, and display to the world how beautiful it is for the brethern to dwell together in unity. How can we be sure? God clearly tells us!

"I’ll pull you out of that stinking pollution. I’ll give personal orders to the wheat fields, telling them to grow bumper crops. I’ll send no more famines. I’ll make sure your fruit trees and field crops flourish.

Other nations won’t be able to hold you in contempt again because of famine. “‘And then you’ll think back over your terrible lives—the evil, the shame—and be thoroughly disgusted with yourselves, realizing how badly you’ve lived—all those obscenities you’ve carried out.

“‘I’m not doing this for you. Get this through your thick heads! Shame on you. What a mess you made of things, Israel."

On the day I scrub you clean from all your filthy living, I’ll also make your cities livable. The ruins will be rebuilt. The neglected land will be worked again, no longer overgrown with weeds and thistles, worthless in the eyes of passersby. People will exclaim, “Why, this weed patch has been turned into a Garden of Eden! And the ruined cities, smashed into oblivion, are now thriving!” The nations around you that are still in existence will realize that I, God, rebuild ruins and replant empty waste places. I, God, said so, and I’ll do it.

Ezekiel 36 The Message Bible

Yes, we must know the truth in order to get along, But we also must walk in it and the only way we can is to take our flesh out of the equation. We are called by God not to bring our bodies under subjection, but to KEEP them there.

And when our eyes are opened as to who we truly are, who we have been since the day we first believed, and once again stand against the arrows of satan... accusations, temptations and lies.....we will find that by our moving inward towards our Lord, with it no more being us, our old man, that lives, but rather Christ living inside us, we find to our joy and amazement that we are also closer to one another. And as the fruits of the Spirit manifest themselves in our lives, real agape love, sepfless love, courses through our veins. It is coming. Now.....do we want it? The answer to that question means EVERYTHING.

Blessings,

Gids

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Farine

Jun 30, 2016
Santa Clarita, CA
✟28,882.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
n these last days, we are about to be awakened to the truth of who we truly are inside.

Hello Gideon! Thank you for writing-- you have excellent points. This quote is one of them. If this revival rested on our self-based capacity, there is just too much that goes wrong for such an movement to survive. I believe God intends to demonstrate the truth of His Existence, the power of the call to be Adopted into His Family and the precious little time remaining in the Age of Grace (from His point of view).

This move of God is contested. We prefer normal. Our experience is mixed up with labels given by others. Here are a few erroneous beliefs that Church attending folks have.
Anything new can't be right. (We've never done it that way before.)
Any successful action requires a majority.
Hey! I gave you money. I'm done.

Has anyone considered what God will do as a result of humanity's contesting His Plan to do a (possibly) final "All Aboard" call?

Isaiah 46:8-10 AMP:
“Remember this, and take courage; Take it to heart, you rebellious and disloyal people. “Remember [carefully] the former things [which I did] from ages past; For I am God, and there is no one else; I am God, and there is no one like Me, Declaring the end and the result from the beginning, And from ancient times the things which have not [yet] been done, Saying, ‘My purpose will be established, And I will do all that pleases Me and fulfills My purpose,’

Yeah, this move of God is going to happen anyway. Maybe God will step around a specific person's objections and not use that one. That's not going to stop God from His plan to invite everyone again to consider repentance, deny self and live renewed as spirit under CHRIST.

Here's the mission statement published in Ephesians 1:9-10 NIV..
he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ. [emphasis mine]

If you consider the grand declaration recorded by Isaiah "I will do all that pleases ME and fulfills My purpose".. and the Holy Spirit's inspiration written down by Paul, "He ..purposed.. to bring unity to all things.. under Christ." There are no longstanding objections that will prevail.

Upvote 0

Farine

Jun 30, 2016
Santa Clarita, CA
✟28,882.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For That One Person Who Needs This.

! Corinthians 13:6 NIV
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth

Sometimes God wakes a person up to do something. In this case, it's 5:00 am and there's push on me to write quite specifically on what happens when you die.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7 NIV
Remember him—before the silver cord is severed, and the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the spring, and the wheel broken at the well, and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

Why is truth so often resisted?

Paul puts it this way in Romans 8:6-8 NIV.
The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.

So what do we have so far in these verses? Solomon's wisdom reminds us to get our relationship with God in order BEFORE it's too late. Paul points out that Love is eagerly enthusiastic about truth and also that there is a massive conflict between these two natures. It's literally a matter of life and death.

Let's get to business, shall we?
Stop playing with this choice. Yes, yes, you have free will. Using choice to stay as you are--unfixed, original issue, not regenerated, not renewed--is a tragedy

God wants to tell you that surrendering to HIS touch in your life isn't death but life. Oh, there would be changes. There always is when God touches you. These changes are art in your soul. You need this. Fear is False Expectations Appearing Real [FEAR]. There are whispers in your feelings.. in your mind that deny you need these changes. The TRUTH? You won't know your heavenly version of your life unless you consent to God's intervention.

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Sometimes God wakes a person up to do something. In this case, it's 5:00 am and there's push on me to write quite specifically on what happens when you die.

Remember him—before the silver cord is severed, and the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the spring, and the wheel broken at the well, and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.

So what do we have so far in these verses? Solomon's wisdom reminds us to get our relationship with God in order BEFORE it's too late. Paul points out that Love is eagerly enthusiastic about truth and also that there is a massive conflict between these two natures. It's literally a matter of life and death.

Stop playing with this choice. Yes, yes, you have free will. Using choice to stay as you are--unfixed, original issue, not regenerated, not renewed--is a tragedy

God wants to tell you that surrendering to HIS touch in your life isn't death but life. Oh, there would be changes. There always is when God touches you. These changes are art in your soul. You need this. Fear is False Expectations Appearing Real [FEAR]. There are whispers in your feelings.. in your mind that deny you need these changes. The TRUTH? You won't know your heavenly version of your life unless you consent to God's intervention.
Farine, I am so thankful for this thread, and this post is included. I pray that those who read the amazing truths that are continually shared here have their eyes opened so that their hearts might receive the abundance of blessing that God has for their lives. We are entering a time when we will see God begin to awaken and make beautiful many who have up till now simply been a warm body dutifully sitting on a pew. Big changes are coming. The glory of God is about to overshadow us and we will not becthe same, ever again.

God bless you.

Gids

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It's literally a matter of life and dea

This.. And it is serious...it has eternal consequence.
Few truly believe that

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Farine, I am so thankful for this thread, and this post is included. I pray that those who read the amazing truths that are continually shared here have their eyes opened so that their hearts might receive the abundance of blessing that God has for their lives. We are entering a time when we will see God begin to awaken and make beautiful many who have up till now simply been a warm body dutifully sitting on a pew. Big changes are coming. The glory of God is about to overshadow us and we will not becthe same, ever again.

God bless you.

Gids
Bro..I agree but for one major factor.
God has awoken many..but not many obey. though he graciously awakes us
Few ..so very few answer the call.
He won't automatically make any one obedient .even Jesus HAD to obey..and he is our supreme example.

Of the parable of the virgins
All are awakened...
But not all got ready.
There is no automatic mode.
We..must of our own will .die to self and obey.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.