Truth causes a little temporary pain, for a lot of eternal gain...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
"Truth causes a little temporary pain, for a lot of eternal gain..."

I came up with this...

I HATE to be the one causing that temporary pain though. I recently had to tell a certain friend the truth and he couldn't handle it, and he got very [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed off with me and I lost him and I had to let him go...

Speak the truth in love (scripture says), I'm trying to learn this...

Some people are so damn hard-headed and hard-hearted and selfish, and never think they are ever wrong or do anything wrong, and point the finger at everyone else, and blaming everyone else, and never even considering and refuse to let even the thought enter their mind that they might be part of or maybe even the entire problem... Forgive me for losing patience with these people, oh Lord... Anyway, I recently lost a couple of people, two people in particular, because I felt like I had to hit them very hard, so to speak, with a big dose of truth, right between the eyes... These people really [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] me off... Forgive me for not speaking the truth in love Lord... But, what else can you do with these people...? They act like spoiled little children, like little babies, rejecting the personal growth and gain by rejecting the truth... I have to let them go...

I wish they would realize that I am doing it for their own good and because I care, although it may not look or feel like it to them, cause I cause them a "little bit of temporary pain", for, (if they accept it and take it in and process it), for "a lot of eternal gain..."

Let these people know that i lost them due to their own damn stubborness and unrepentant heart that rejects any and all voices of truth about themselves.

God Bless!

tdidymas

Aug 28, 2014
Houston, TX
✟163,485.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"Truth causes a little temporary pain, for a lot of eternal gain..."

I came up with this...

I HATE to be the one causing that temporary pain though. I recently had to tell a certain friend the truth and he couldn't handle it, and he got very [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] off with me and I lost him and I had to let him go...

Speak the truth in love (scripture says), I'm trying to learn this...

Some people are so damn hard-headed and hard-hearted and selfish, and never think they are ever wrong or do anything wrong, and point the finger at everyone else, and blaming everyone else, and never even considering and refuse to let even the thought enter their mind that they might be part of or maybe even the entire problem... Forgive me for losing patience with these people, oh Lord... Anyway, I recently lost a couple of people, two people in particular, because I felt like I had to hit them very hard, so to speak, with a big dose of truth, right between the eyes... These people really [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] me off... Forgive me for not speaking the truth in love Lord... But, what else can you do with these people...? They act like spoiled little children, like little babies, rejecting the personal growth and gain by rejecting the truth... I have to let them go...

I wish they would realize that I am doing it for their own good and because I care, although it may not look or feel like it to them, cause I cause them a "little bit of temporary pain", for, (if they accept it and take it in and process it), for "a lot of eternal gain..."

Let these people know that i lost them due to their own damn stubborness and unrepentant heart that rejects any and all voices of truth about themselves.

God Bless!
I have lost many friends in my life by telling them the naked truth. This is where the rubber meets the road in context of Gal. 6:1-6. However, my "tell it like it is" agenda is sometimes "over-the-line" in regard to respect, love, and genuine care for their well-being. Most of us have room for improvement in that area.

Nevertheless, Jesus is really my only best friend in this life, because I can't seem to keep friends like I wanted when I was younger. It brings home the idea that I am a stranger and alien in this world. Therefore I must be satisfied to be alone in regard to this life, but to be connected to Christ in view of eternity.
TD:)

Upvote 0