Visit site
✟44,884.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray that I will be able to trust the Lord FULLY in every area in my life. I surrender things to Him, and then take them right back and try to do things on my own! Please pray that I will be able to cast my cares, and leave them there, so I can fully enjoy my life, and not life my life to "earn" people's approval.

Thank you so much, and may God Bless You! :wave:

Jonathan

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
prayer.gif
You have my prayers ~ God bless you.

Upvote 0

redpower33

Nov 1, 2012
Ramona, CA
✟15,273.00
Faith
Christian
I know how you are feeling, Im walking that same road myself right now. I just keep reading God's word and talking to people that know more about him than I do. I read this in a book, I thought it may help.....

Leave outcome up to me. Follow me whenever I lead, without worrying about how it will all turn out. Think of your life as an adventure, with me as your Guide and companion. Live in the now, concentrating on staying in step with me. When our path leads to a cliffm be willing to climb it with my help. When we come to a resting placem take time to be refreshed in my presence. Enjoy the rhythm of life lived close to me. You already know the ultimate destination of your journey, your entrance into heaven. So keep your focus on the path just before you, leaving outcomes up to me.

Upvote 0

jenjen486

The only beauty is found in Christ...
Aug 17, 2012
Fort Garland,CO
✟16,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey Jonathan...That is something that we all have to deal with...as a natural inclination of our flesh. Our flesh wants to please men and look good in front of them, when we are called to be about pleasing God. I want you to know that I can understand your struggle. God says walk by the Spirit and we will not gratify the desires of the flesh. I daily have to fight wanting to take control of things and try to figure everything out...but the Lord is always faithful, even when we are faithless. Thank you for the reminder...b/c it's not just you...but all of us that need to trust in God for ALL things and lean not on our own understanding. I pray that He grants you peace and comfort, as you diligently seek Him...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.