tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump's hospital visit to Walter Reed 'not protocol' for routine visit, source says - CNNPolitics
President Donald Trump's visit to Walter Reed on Saturday did not follow the protocol of a routine presidential medical exam, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Medical staff at Walter Reed did not get a staff-wide notice about a presidential visit to the medical center in Bethesda, Maryland, ahead of Trump's arrival, according to that source.
Typically, Walter Reed's medical staff would get a general notice about a "VIP" visit to the medical center ahead of a presidential visit, notifying them of certain closures at the facility. That did not happen this time, indicating the visit was a non-routine visit and scheduled last minute.
The source said it was possible a small group of doctors involved in Trump's medical exams were notified before Trump arrived at Walter Reed, but said all medical staff at Walter Reed would typically be aware if the President was arriving for a routine medical exam.

His two previous physical exams in office were announced ahead of time by the White House and noted on his daily public schedule, but a source with knowledge of the matter told CNN Saturday that the President's unannounced trip to the medical center was not even on the President's internal schedule as of Saturday morning.
tulc(finds this a little...curious) :sorry:

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let me know when the President drops off his stool sample.
...sorry, I don't follow his twitter feed. :wave:
tulc(perhaps redleghunter should ask one of President Trumps supporters about that?) :sorry:

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...sorry, I don't follow his twitter feed. :wave:
tulc(perhaps redleghunter should ask one of President Trumps supporters about that?) :sorry:
So I’m guessing that Trump is not taking a one time exam for public consumption. He’s getting labs and perhaps an exam later. I guess we file this under “Trump breaks annual tradition” as he’s done on many things.

I guess my “so what” meter is pegged.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip) I guess my “so what” meter is pegged.
Man...there must be nothing going on where you are if your "so what" meter is pegged about this but you're still posting in this thread, don't get me wrong, it's always fun talking to you in the threads, but still...what subject WOULD get your "so what" meter unpegged? :scratch:
tulc(is honestly curious) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Man...there must be nothing going on where you are if your "so what" meter is pegged about this but you're still posting in this thread, don't get me wrong, it's always fun talking to you in the threads, but still...what subject WOULD get your "so what" meter unpegged? :scratch:
tulc(is honestly curious) :wave:
Tulc why do you think what you posted is so interesting? That’s what I can’t figure out.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tulc why do you think what you posted is so interesting? That’s what I can’t figure out.

Wait, wait, let me answer that for you. This thread isn't about that yada yada yada emoji emoji emoji...

• Agree
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0