United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ABC NEWS:

Trump's statements below:

Campaign event in Bluffton, S.C. - July 21, 2015
“I beat the people from China. I win against China. You can win against China if you're smart. But our people don't have a clue. We give state dinners to the heads of China. I said why are you doing state dinners for them? They're ripping us left and right. Just take them to McDonald's and go back to the negotiating table.”

Campaign rally in Staten Island, N.Y. -- April 17, 2016
“China’s upset because of the way Donald Trump is talking about trade with China. They’re ripping us off, folks, it’s time. I’m so happy they’re upset.”

‘Crippled America’ book - 2015
“There are people who wish I wouldn’t refer to China as our enemy. But that’s exactly what they are. They have destroyed entire industries by utilizing low-wage workers, cost us tens of thousands of jobs, spied on our businesses, stolen our technology, and have manipulated and devalued their currency, which makes importing our goods more expensive – and sometimes, impossible.”

’Good Morning America’ interview - Nov. 3, 2015
On labeling China an enemy

“Because it's an economic enemy, because they have taken advantage of us like nobody in history. They have; it's the greatest theft in the history of the world what they've done to the United States. They've taken our jobs.”

Twitter - March 30, 2013
“China is the biggest environmental polluter in the World, by far. They do nothing to clean up their factories and laugh at our stupidity!”

Campaign rally in Fort Wayne, Ind. - May 2, 2016
On China’s trade policies

"We can’t continue to allow China to rape our country and that’s what they’re doing. It’s the greatest theft in the history of the world.”

Twitter - Sept. 21, 2011
“China is neither an ally or a friend -- they want to beat us and own our country.”

Campaign rally in Manchester, N.H. - June 20, 2016
“The single biggest weapon used against us and to destroy our companies is devaluation of currencies, and the greatest ever at that is China. Very smart, they are like grand chess masters. And we are like checkers players. But bad ones.”

Twitter - Aug. 8, 2012
“No surprise that China was caught cheating in the Olympics. That's the Chinese M.O. - Lie, Cheat & Steal in all international dealings.”

'Good Morning America' interview - Nov. 3, 2015
"But when you see China, these are fierce people in terms of negotiation. They want to take your throat out, they want to cut you apart. These are tough people. I've dealt with them all my life."

Last edited:

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ABC NEWS:

Here are some of the unconventional slights Trump has either said, written or tweeted about China in the past:

Campaign event in Bluffton, S.C. - July 21, 2015
“I beat the people from China. I win against China. You can win against China if you're smart. But our people don't have a clue. We give state dinners to the heads of China. I said why are you doing state dinners for them? They're ripping us left and right. Just take them to McDonald's and go back to the negotiating table.”

Campaign rally in Staten Island, N.Y. -- April 17, 2016
“China’s upset because of the way Donald Trump is talking about trade with China. They’re ripping us off, folks, it’s time. I’m so happy they’re upset.”

“There are people who wish I wouldn’t refer to China as our enemy. But that’s exactly what they are. They have destroyed entire industries by utilizing low-wage workers, cost us tens of thousands of jobs, spied on our businesses, stolen our technology, and have manipulated and devalued their currency, which makes importing our goods more expensive – and sometimes, impossible.”

’Good Morning America’ interview - Nov. 3, 2015
On labeling China an enemy

“Because it's an economic enemy, because they have taken advantage of us like nobody in history. They have; it's the greatest theft in the history of the world what they've done to the United States. They've taken our jobs.”

Twitter - March 30, 2013
“China is the biggest environmental polluter in the World, by far. They do nothing to clean up their factories and laugh at our stupidity!”

"We can’t continue to allow China to rape our country and that’s what they’re doing. It’s the greatest theft in the history of the world.”

Twitter - Sept. 21, 2011
“China is neither an ally or a friend -- they want to beat us and own our country.”

Campaign rally in Manchester, N.H. - June 20, 2016
“The single biggest weapon used against us and to destroy our companies is devaluation of currencies, and the greatest ever at that is China. Very smart, they are like grand chess masters. And we are like checkers players. But bad ones.”

Twitter - Aug. 8, 2012
“No surprise that China was caught cheating in the Olympics. That's the Chinese M.O. - Lie, Cheat & Steal in all international dealings.”

'Good Morning America' interview - Nov. 3, 2015
"But when you see China, these are fierce people in terms of negotiation. They want to take your throat out, they want to cut you apart. These are tough people. I've dealt with them all my life."

China knows that Trump is just talking smack. And I would hope that by now most Americans would also realize that? When it comes to negotiating it seems like it has been working very, very well for him? North Korea comes to mind.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟83,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
China knows that Trump is just talking smack. And I would hope that by now most Americans would also realize that? When it comes to negotiating it seems like it has been working very, very well for him? North Korea comes to mind.
M-Bob
Trump is talking truth, China is Americas #1 enemy, stealing our country from under our nose "One Shipment At A Time"!

Do you think Trump was kidding in what is stated below, and in the OP?

Bob you remember the term "Red China", things havent changed, other than the previous presidents and congresses having sold America down the river in unfair trade agreements and deals, just as Trump has stated again and again.

Aren't ya glad to see somebody grabbed the steering wheel and slammed the brakes on?

Last edited:
Upvote 0