loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump's Unhinged Fox News Interview on the White House Lawn Was Frightening
Trump defended the corruption-addled EPA chief Scott Pruitt, said he could meet with Vladimir Putin this summer and reiterated his belief that the North Korean nuclear threat is no longer a concern. "I did a great job this week," Trump said. "You know what I gave up? I met. I met, we had great chemistry. He gave us a lot." The president added that he and the dictator "really did hit it off."

Though it's concerning that Trump legitimized North Korea on a global stage by meeting with Kim and then came away from that meeting with nothing of substance, it's just as troubling that this in-person taste of the trappings of a dictatorship has clearly renewed Trump's vigor in taking on his perceived enemies in America. To the president, these enemies are any person or institution that attempts to question his actions or check his power. In other words, his enemies are the tenets of democracy.
tulc(is going to need a lot of coffee soon) :sigh:

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I'm still honestly trying to figure out what the US got out of this. The agreement was basically a promise to work towards the same things we already has promises to work towards, only less of them and in a more vague fashion. In return, NK got to meet on equal ground with a sitting president and managed to get joint exercises stopped, which is something they've been demanding for decades.

So they got two big wins and we got... an expensive photo op, I guess?

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm still honestly trying to figure out what the US got out of this. The agreement was basically a promise to work towards the same things we already has promises to work towards, only less of them and in a more vague fashion. In return, NK got to meet on equal ground with a sitting president and managed to get joint exercises stopped, which is something they've been demanding for decades.

So they got two big wins and we got... an expensive photo op, I guess?

Kim looked in awe of President Trump the whole time to me (you think that would have been the case with past presidents?)... and discontinuing those very expensive joint exercises was something Trump probably wanted an excuse to stop anyway. Trump is a winner whether we understand it or not.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kim looked in awe of President Trump the whole time to me
Of course he did, pretty much every world leader knows if you want to manipulate President Trump into doing what ever you want you stroke his ego and act in awe of him. Why do you think our allies can't seem to get anything out of him? They treat him like an equal and he resents it. :wave:

(you think that would have been the case with past presidents?)
None of the other ones were as easy to manipulate as he is, why do you think the Russians were so intent on getting him, specifically, elected? They probably watched every hour of Sec Clinton's testamony before all those committees and thought to themselves: "Nope, don't want anyone even SORT of that hardcore to have to deal with!" :eek: Then they took one look at President Trump and (in the Russian language equivalent of course) said to themselves: "This guy is more tractable then a dog with a shock collar!" :oldthumbsup:

... and discontinuing those very expensive joint exercises was something Trump probably wanted an excuse to stop anyway.
Of course he would. He probably couldn't see any way the Trump Organization could make any money on them...now "the Wall"? That boondoggle has "easy money" written all OVER it! ;)

Trump is a winner whether we understand it or not.
President Trump? Sure, in his mind he is. But a win for the US? No, instead we got an enemy who's totally been fawned over by the President and allies who know they can't trust President Trump, because he will only do things for people who stroke his ego and help his bottom line. :sigh:
tulc(who would have thought a reality show star would be so bad at being President?) :scratch:

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Of course he did, pretty much every world leader knows if you want to manipulate President Trump into doing what ever you want you stroke his ego and act in awe of him. Why do you think our allies can't seem to get anything out of him? They treat him like an equal and he resents it. :wave:

None of the other ones were as easy to manipulate as he is, why do you think the Russians were so intent on getting him, specifically, elected? They probably watched every hour of Sec Clinton's testamony before all those committees and thought to themselves: "Nope, don't want anyone even SORT of that hardcore to have to deal with!" :eek: Then they took one look at President Trump and (in the Russian language equivalent of course) said to themselves: "This guy is more tractable then a dog with a shock collar!" :oldthumbsup:

Of course he would. He probably couldn't see any way the Trump Organization could make any money on them...now "the Wall"? That boondoggle has "easy money" written all OVER it! ;)

President Trump? Sure, in his mind he is. But a win for the US? No, instead we got an enemy who's totally been fawned over by the President and allies who know they can't trust President Trump, because he will only do things for people who stroke his ego and help his bottom line. :sigh:
tulc(who would have thought a reality show star would be so bad at being President?) :scratch:
You consider yourself a Christian but have absolutely no clue whatsoever how many things he has done to protect Christianity in the US , obama was removing Christianity from the US in a multitude of ways and if Clinton would have won Christianity in the US would be as strong as it is in muslim countries, you must be a far leftist liberal who wants abortion so the companies that want to buy baby parts could special order them and kill a baby to get those parts , Unemployment is at it's lowest ever , and the GDP has hit the 4 marker that never came close to that under obama , Russia had nothing to do with Trump getting elected
your far leftist liberal news organizations such as Newsweek and others had already printed up the cover of their magazines with Clinton on the cover giving a congrats on winning as all the liberals were totally convinced they won especially after the Clinton's spent over 12 million dollars on paying a spy and others to create the false dossier, your posts are a example of what the clintons love to see that their money spent to convince the public to believe rhetoric and keep people from truly knowing the real truth :wave:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You consider yourself a Christian (snip)
No, I actually am a Christian. :wave:
but have absolutely no clue whatsoever how many things he has done to protect Christianity in the US ,
I'm sorry your version of Christianity seems to needs to have the Government step in and protect it like it's some sort of hot house flower, the God I serve? His Church tends to be a little less...fragile then that. :sorry:

obama was removing Christianity from the US in a multitude of ways and if Clinton would have won Christianity in the US would be as strong as it is in muslim countries, you must be a far leftist liberal who wants abortion so the companies that want to buy baby parts could special order them and kill a baby to get those parts , Unemployment is at it's lowest ever , and the GDP has hit the 4 marker that never came close to that under obama ,
Wow! Now THAT was sweet rant right there! I'd give it a 7 out of 10 on the "rant-o-meter" you could have gotten an 8 or even a 9 if you'd worked some bolding and some color and some random SIze changes in to it. :oldthumbsup:

Russia had nothing to do with Trump getting elected
well...except for the ones that did of course. :)

your far leftist liberal news organizations such as Newsweek and others had already printed up the cover of their magazines with Clinton on the cover giving a congrats on winning as all the liberals were totally convinced they won especially after the Clinton's spent over 12 million dollars on paying a spy and others to create the false dossier,
Man, I have to admit you do seem to be pretty good at ranting...I may just go a head and give you an 8 in the "rant-o-meter". I honestly like to encourage young talent in exploring their gift. Follow your bliss my brother! I see great things ahead for you in the rant game!

your posts are a example of what the clintons love to see that their money spent to convince the public to believe rhetoric and keep people from truly knowing the real truth :wave:
Well...I may have to deduct a half point for not working George Soros into there some where. Let's just say 7 and 1/2 shall we? don't be sad though, 7 and 1/2 is quite a respectable rant I'm expecting great things in the future from you seventysevens!

tulc(raises his coffee cup in honor of a great rant score!) :coffee:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
No, I actually am a Christian. :wave:

I'm sorry your version of Christianity seems to needs to have the Government step in and protect it like it's some sort of hot house flower, the God I serve? His Church tends to be a little less...fragile then that. :sorry:

Wow! Now THAT was sweet rant right there! I'd give it a 7 out of 10 on the "rant-o-meter" you could have gotten an 8 or even a 9 if you'd worked some bolding and some color and some random SIze changes in to it. :oldthumbsup:[/size]

well...except for the ones that did of course. :)

Man, I have to admit you do seem to be pretty good at ranting...I may just go a head and give you an 8 in the "rant-o-meter". I honestly like to encourage young talent in exploring their gift. Follow your bliss my brother! I see great things ahead for you in the rant game!

Well...I may have to deduct a half point for not working George Soros into there some where. Let's just say 7 and 1/2 shall we? don't be sad though, 7 and 1/2 is quite a respectable rant I'm expecting great things in the future from you seventysevens!
tulc(raises his coffee cup in honor of a great rant score!) :coffee:

you are in support of the government stepping in to remove the freedoms the military fights for and dies for so you can have the privilege to have the freedom of religion , while your party wants to remove Christ from the US
I always have great things going on - you score a 0 on the reality meter and broke the scale on the rant meter , most of your posts are nothing more than rants of obscurity
You obviously can't handle truth and prefer to believe in and vote for people that kill babies for money :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
you score a 0 on the reality meter and broke the scale on the rant meter , most of your posts are nothing more than rants of obscurity
You obviously can't handle truth and prefer to believe in and vote for people that kill babies for money :wave:

Well said -- very well said.
Didn't even need coffee.
M-Bob

Reactions: seventysevens
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you are in support of the government stepping in to remove the freedoms the military fights for and dies for so you can have the privilege to have the freedom of religion , while your party wants to remove Christ from the US
No, not really. :)

I always have great things going on
Hey, we all can see that. ;)

- you score a 0 on the reality meter and broke the scale on the rant meter
It's an honor just to be evaluated in one of your posts. :bow:

, most of your posts are nothing more than rants of obscurity
well...to be fair, I really have no talent for ranting, but man? I have a great eye for spotting those people with a real gift for it. If I was wearing a hat, it would be off for you. :)

Wow...you managed to work a smiley wave into the end of your post. It's touches like that that separate the merely adequate ranter from the true geniuses. :sigh:
tulc(if he had put a hat on after taking it off in honor of your gift he would now remove it again!) :wave:

• Haha
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟820,448.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Kim looked in awe of President Trump the whole time to me (you think that would have been the case with past presidents?)... and discontinuing those very expensive joint exercises was something Trump probably wanted an excuse to stop anyway. Trump is a winner whether we understand it or not.
You need to put them rose colored glasses down and wear some clear ones. Kim was Kim. Trump was Trump. Of course he loves dictators.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Agree with you there , ;) but yet you put so much effort into it more than most anyone else , and so very often , :wave:
Not really, because I know I have no talent in it I avoid ranting in my posts. I tend to simply post the things I want to say and then discuss things others bring up. For instance: I would never have accused a Republican of not being a Christian simply because he disagreed with me. Or when some one is discussing President Trump? I tend to discuss President Trump, what ever the OP posts is what I talk about. But a master ranter? They'll bring up anything and everything to expand the rant in their post. They'll throw in dozens of things that have nothing to do with the subject in the OP all so they can get a sweet, sweet rant going. I mean look at your posts! President Obama! Clinton! Removing freedoms! Removing Christ from America! I mean come on, none of those were in the OP but there they are, smack in the middle of your post! :oldthumbsup:
tulc(genius!) :wave:

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Not really, because I know I have no talent in it
Agree with you there , you really should open your eyes and see the truth about what is really happening , if you really seek the truth you would find that obama and Clinton and the leftist liberals consider Christianity as something the country should be rid of , but you too caught up in the false narrative that you cannot see the truth , if Clinton would have won you would have a bullseye on your back - thanks to Trump you will not have to worry about it , while he is doing whatever he can for you and your rights , all you can do is find something to complain about :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You need to put them rose colored glasses down and wear some clear ones. Kim was Kim. Trump was Trump. Of course he loves dictators.

Your frustration shows... but having to watch success after success from President Trump has got to be disheartening for liberals.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your frustration shows... but having to watch success after success from President Trump has got to be disheartening for liberals.
How about we get back to you if he ever has some? :wave:
tulc(is enjoying watching the Republicans fall all over themselves trying to spin so much dreck into gold) :spin:

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
How about we get back to you if he ever has some? :wave:
tulc(is enjoying watching the Republicans fall all over themselves trying to spin so much dreck into gold) :spin:

Come on... do I have to go through them all again, the economy, unemployment, ISIS who, standing up to the world’s bullies... you guys are gonna have to write them down.

Upvote 0