Trump's Rally in Neveda Today a Woman Asks Him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟282,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, we want you to control yourselves, if you can't care about those who will die then, we want you to consider all the people that are out of work because of this shutdown and how our economy is being destroyed, we want you to consider that our children need to be school and our teachers are safe, we want you to consider how people need to attend their faith-based gatherings, and yes we want you to consider the people who will commit suicide from living alone or in despair.
If we as a nation would have taken this more seriously we would have flattened the curve as well as other nations who are now opening up. ( Data 4 months ago)
Road-to-Recovery-Reopening-Economies.jpg

The Road to Recovery: Which Economies are Reopening?

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then you should be alarmed how the 'pandemic' is being used to further the interests of the fourth industrial revolution, the Technocratic Age as they call it. While people focus on the virus they miss the changes being made to centuries of 'freedoms'. This medical martial law is allowing the system to turn into a social credit system similar to China where buying and selling and other freedoms will only be allowed if the people comply. The less you co-operate the less freedom you will have. Stay home, live online, abandon cash, abandon churches, do not congregate, take the dna altering vaccine, etc. Anyone who thinks these changes are going away are living in a fantasy, simply because every time people rebel a greater 'threat' will be introduced. The bible wasn't kidding about losing the freedom to buy and sell unless you bow to the system. Things will re-open, but in a new way.
I understand your fear. I've lived with that fear my whole life (60+ years), the one world government and the mark of the beast and all of that. But as such, I believe it will happen and no one can stop it. It's written that the saints will make war against the beast and they will lose. I will be joining in that battle if I'm alive when that time comes. Until then, my only focus day after day is to persevere in love.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,393.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But as such, I believe it will happen and no one can stop it.
It is happening and will come to fruition. It will reign for a time but that time is not yet. More to come and if you think 2020 was something. Bill Gates and his wife recently laughed out loud when they stated just wait to see what is coming next. The eugenicists are about to create their new race, not a super race but one of compliance.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's easy. Follow the money and see who pulls their strings. How many refuse outside money?
That's not feasible the way the system is set up. Trump won't release his taxes for example and no one can know who is pulling his strings. I would guess that at least fifty percent of the entire economy has become a handful of corporations. People have no chance of getting elected without some corporate sponsorship. No, the way to tell a liar is their reasoning always ends in a contradiction, because they are not seeing others as their selves and therefore not loving others as their selves.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,393.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That's not feasible the way the system is set up. Trump won't release his taxes for example and no one can know who is pulling his strings. I would guess that at least fifty percent of the entire economy has become a handful of corporations. People have no chance of getting elected without some corporate sponsorship. No, the way to tell a liar is their reasoning always ends in a contradiction, because they are not seeing others as their selves and therefore not loving others as their selves.
Agreed. In other words as God said, you follow yourselves and your own governance, you are doomed. Follow my governance instead. Many were the Christian hat, few follow.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is happening and will come to fruition. It will reign for a time but that time is not yet. More to come and if you think 2020 was something. Bill Gates and his wife recently laughed out loud when they stated just wait to see what is coming next. The eugenicists are about to create their new race, not a super race but one of compliance.
Whatever happens, ultimately we must have our hope in God.

• Agree
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Agreed. In other words as God said, you follow yourselves and your own governance, you are doomed. Follow my governance instead. Many were the Christian hat, few follow.
To follow Christ is to pick up a cross and forgive those who would crucify you. If my hope is in an Eternal kingdom, then I can't expect the kingdoms of this world to not fail. I don't want to be a contributor to the reason why they will fail.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, “all lives matter”, except when they don’t ?
Perhaps you missed something I said. You can not bubble wrap your life and avoid all possible ways to die if you want to truly live.
So yes, wash your hands and don't sneeze on people, but don't quit living. BTW, masks do squat. The CDC just said as much... again.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, we want you to control yourselves, if you can't care about those who will die then, we want you to consider all the people that are out of work because of this shutdown and how our economy is being destroyed, we want you to consider that our children need to be school and our teachers are safe, we want you to consider how people need to attend their faith-based gatherings, and yes we want you to consider the people who will commit suicide from living alone or in despair.
Already do.... when did I say I don't care about people dying?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can confirm receipt of your definition regarding conservatism. Not really sure why I have been given this, but I have it now.
You're misusing the term conservative. I don't see how else to say it. Here are your words with which I take issue:

"Do you think this lopsided concern teaches conservatives to wear masks? No, it teaches them that Covid is a political weapon, further entrenching them to not wear masks or socially distance."

I'm a conservative according to the definition I gave, and I'm not being taught that covid is a political weapon because other people don't wear masks or wear masks. Conservative does not mean cynical. What you are describing is cynicism.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Perhaps you missed something I said. You can not bubble wrap your life and avoid all possible ways to die if you want to truly live.
So yes, wash your hands and don't sneeze on people, but don't quit living. BTW, masks do squat. The CDC just said as much... again.
I’ll go and inform my medical folks that they can dispense with wearing PPE, because SGOTI sez so.

• Haha
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're misusing the term conservative. I don't see how else to say it. Here are your words with which I take issue:

"Do you think this lopsided concern teaches conservatives to wear masks? No, it teaches them that Covid is a political weapon, further entrenching them to not wear masks or socially distance."

I'm a conservative according to the definition I gave, and I'm not being taught that covid is a political weapon because other people don't wear masks or wear masks. Conservative does not mean cynical. What you are describing is cynicism.
I didn't say that ALL conservatives would take it that way. I am a conservative who doesn't take it that way. So it should be no surprise to you to find that you have not taken it that way. You must understand what are statements and what are absolute statements.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,393.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’ll go and inform my medical folks that they can dispense with wearing PPE, because SGOTI sez so.
They cut down on the snot circulating but are no solution. The only curve the eugenicists want to flatten is the population growth and a virus will not do that. How people are manipulated because of the virus eventually will..

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I didn't say that ALL conservatives would take it that way. I am a conservative who doesn't take it that way. So it should be no surprise to you to find that you have not taken it that way. You must understand what are statements and what are absolute statements.
Now just hold on a second. I don't think it's an issue of degrees of conservatism. You're talking about cynicism, which can occur regardless of political leanings. Here's where I think the problem is. Trump has redefined the Republican party. If you had said Trump supporters are being taught that covid is a political weapon, I would have had no problem with that as a generalization of what is happening. However it's still cynicism.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,393.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you had said Trump supporters are being taught that covid is a political weapon, I would have had no problem with that as a generalization.
How about the left global media has made it a political weapon and reset the landscape of the human mind?

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now just hold on a second. I don't think it's an issue of degrees of conservatism. You're talking about cynicism, which can occur regardless of political leanings. Here's where I think the problem is. Trump has redefined the Republican party. If you had said Trump supporters are being taught that covid is a political weapon, I would have had no problem with that as a generalization of what is happening. However it's still cynicism.
You are talking about cynicism. I never said they were cynical, I never said they were morons, I never said it was all of them. I have no idea why you said what you said because it has nothing to do with what I said. You just made up a whole bunch of things and attached them to my post.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Already do.... when did I say I don't care about people dying?
My statement was very much like yours only I said, you and yourselves.

When someone points out deaths from this virus that could be prevented you compare that to deaths caused by driving, why should you or anyone take precautions to not pass on the virus to others because they are going to die anyway?
Dramatic much? Everyone dies. Probably have a better chance of dying driving to the convention than from covid. I've been on some long trips during this so called pandemic. Shutting down states has caused way more death and despair than the virus itself. Suicides are way up, same with homicide, drug use, etc. No one is being forced to go to a political rally. I really think some of you would prefer a dictatorship...the way you want people controlled.

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.