Trump's Rally in Neveda Today a Woman Asks Him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The president is responsible for the events he decides to host and what measures, if any, are taken to protect people attending those events. Certainly, you’re all free to gather and catch the Trump virus and die for him if you’d like. The president should ideally be trying to avoid losing voters before the election. I only feel for the innocent people around them who will catch their sickness and die as a result.
Dramatic much? Everyone dies. Probably have a better chance of dying driving to the convention than from covid. I've been on some long trips during this so called pandemic. Shutting down states has caused way more death and despair than the virus itself. Suicides are way up, same with homicide, drug use, etc. No one is being forced to go to a political rally. I really think some of you would prefer a dictatorship...the way you want people controlled.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Dramatic much? Everyone dies. Probably have a better chance of dying driving to the convention than from covid. I've been on some long trips during this so called pandemic. Shutting down states has caused way more death and despair than the virus itself. Suicides are way up, same with homicide, drug use, etc. No one is being forced to go to a political rally. I really think some of you would prefer a dictatorship...the way you want people controlled.
So, “all lives matter”, except when they don’t ?

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not sure what you mean here. Can you expand on what is "lopsided" about the concern and why you find that astonishing?
That would be the focus of spreading concern regarding religious and conservative gatherings over activist gatherings, riots, domestic terrorism, and protests.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have a virus that has been demonstrated to easily spread indoors when groups of people are assembled in close proximity for extended periods of time. So yes, when the leader of a country disregards this fact, and in doing so, suggest that the danger of the virus is past, I am concerned. A leader has a responsibility to inform and lead by example.
I don't disagree there is a danger there, that wasn't my point. My point regards what the hypocrisy of concern actually teaches.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I really think some of you would prefer a dictatorship...the way you want people controlled.
No, we want you to control yourselves, if you can't care about those who will die then, we want you to consider all the people that are out of work because of this shutdown and how our economy is being destroyed, we want you to consider that our children need to be school and our teachers are safe, we want you to consider how people need to attend their faith-based gatherings, and yes we want you to consider the people who will commit suicide from living alone or in despair.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This doesn’t make any sense. The lack of large gatherings hurts Biden more than Trump in the campaign. Large events, screaming fans, a chance look presidential is something Biden could really use right now. It’s not a big deal for Trump since he is the president and can stroll around the White House and dojo’s job to look presidential. The only damage this is doing to Trump is self-inflicted. He should have said no large events for public safety which would protect his incumbent advantage and also ding Biden every time he does one. Biden needs these a lot more than Trump does and Trump blew his chance to weaponize them against Biden.
Conservatives aren't watching Chris Hayes, so I completely agree with your point on who it's hurting regarding the election. My point is that the hypocrisy of concern, which is when the media shows concern over religious and conservative gatherings, but are silent or subdued over BLM/antifa activism, doesn't inform us of the danger of Covid. Instead it conveys the idea that the expressed danger is purely political even though there is real danger. That leads people to downplay the concern, rather than act according to the danger. Segments like we see here just make it worse.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Clearly you don't need me to make whatever point you wanted, since little of what I said made it to your comment.
What you said is built on a misrepresentation of conservatism to begin with. Conservatism doesn't equate with cynicism which is a circular reasoning. That was my point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Exactly. The video proves nothing.
Yes, exacting data shows nothing

Nobody, that's why they wouldn't do that.
Oh dear

For your information 37,000 died from the flu in the U.S. last year. We are nearing 200,000 dead from covid with three months still left in this year.
of course... as you said
'I don't believe that's true and I've heard the insinuation, but have seen no proof whatsoever.' So you are saying you don't believe what would counteract what you want to believe.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you said is built on a misrepresentation of conservatism to begin with. Conservatism doesn't equate with cynicism which is a circular reasoning. That was my point.
I am a conservative Childeye. I don't know where you have derived any of this.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The president should ideally be trying to avoid losing voters before the election. I only feel for the innocent people around them who will catch their sickness and die as a result.
So the virus is being politicized for personal gain by the basement dwellers? What a great plan.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
of course... as you said
'I don't believe that's true and I've heard the insinuation, but have seen no proof whatsoever.' So you are saying you don't believe what would counteract what you want to believe.
Essentially yes. I want to believe that the people we elect and put in charge are not lying to us.

Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Essentially yes. I want to believe that the people we elect and put in charge are not lying to us.
Yes that is what the system of control over the masses has always depended upon. Sometimes they get caught and so the system is revamped to avoid detection. Eventually they become unquestionably saintly. What most people forget is that both sides are funded by the same people who are the system.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am a conservative Childeye. I don't know where you have derived any of this.
I'm a conservative according to this definition:
  1. holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  1. holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.
I can confirm receipt of your definition regarding conservatism. Not really sure why I have been given this, but I have it now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Then you should be alarmed how the 'pandemic' is being used to further the interests of the fourth industrial revolution, the Technocratic Age as they call it. While people focus on the virus they miss the changes being made to centuries of 'freedoms'. This medical martial law is allowing the system to turn into a social credit system similar to China where buying and selling and other freedoms will only be allowed if the people comply. The less you co-operate the less freedom you will have. Stay home, live online, abandon cash, abandon churches, do not congregate, take the dna altering vaccine, etc. Anyone who thinks these changes are going away are living in a fantasy, simply because every time people rebel a greater 'threat' will be introduced. The bible wasn't kidding about losing the freedom to buy and sell unless you bow to the system. Things will re-open, but in a new way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes that is what the system of control over the masses has always depended upon.
It's called faith and it's necessary to build any type of relationship.

Sometimes they get caught and so the system is revamped to avoid detection. Eventually they become unquestionably saintly. What most people forget is that both sides are funded by the same people who are the system.
Cynicism is unreasonable. There are people who run for office and speak out against the corruption and want to bring change. Unfortunately there are those who will say they are for the same, but they are actually intent on deceiving the people. One has to be able to tell the true servants from the fake servants.

• Agree
Reactions: camille70
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's called faith and it's necessary to build any type of relationship.
The top depends on the bottom doing so, yes. That is why the media was able to easily shut down the global economy and keep everyone at home.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.