Trump's Rally in Neveda Today a Woman Asks Him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For the same reason they don't watch post#3. They have their own agenda. This is why God said those following their own scattered wills are in conflict with the singular will of God and can only lead themselves to more confusion..
There's nothing in post #3 that's relevant. It's not even U.S. data, and it doesn't speak to Trump's concern for protecting himself but not others. You can't blame people for repeating what Trump said and pointing out it's self centered.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,620.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The problem is you speak about an agenda as if it's bad to notice that Trump is self centered.
Most politicians of both sides and celebrities are. Yet people love them for some reason. I would be more concerned about those who follow them.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,620.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's not relevant to the op so why would I watch it?
Because it explains the virus and the stats show it is not what the media makes it out to be. It has everything to do with the op. A sane attitude comes from facts and not media hype, that is if the person is capable of using their own minds.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because it explains the virus and the stats show it is not what the media makes it out to be. It has everything to do with the op. A sane attitude comes from facts and not media hype, that is if the person is capable of using their own minds.
Let me ask you something. Is Covid19 five times worse than the flu according to known statistics of related deaths? Because that's what's being reported by the media.

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,620.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Let me ask you something. Is Covid19 five times worse than the flu according to known statistics of related deaths reported by the media?
Not according to the vid. Also are you aware that if anyone dies of a car accident or gunshot or anything else within 6 wks of testing positive, their death is labelled as caused by covid? Who benefits by inflated numbers? People die in the hundreds of thousands from viruses every year. This one is way milder than 2009. Watch the vid and you will understand how the yearly virus cycle is being politicized.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not according to the vid.
Exactly. The video proves nothing.

Also are you aware that if anyone dies of a car accident or gunshot or anything else within 6 wks of testing positive, their death is labelled as caused by covid?
I don't believe that's true and I've heard the insinuation, but have seen no proof whatsoever.
How COVID-19 Deaths Are Counted
Who benefits by inflated numbers?
Nobody, that's why they wouldn't do that.

People die in the hundreds of thousands from viruses every year. This one is way milder than 2009. Watch the vid and you will understand how the yearly virus cycle is being politicized.
For your information 37,000 died from the flu in the U.S. last year. We are nearing 200,000 dead from covid with three months still left in this year. That's at least five times more deadly, and that is exactly what Trump said was expected in his own words, out of his own mouth and it's on tape.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That’s not what projection means. You keep ignoring the point he’s well aware of the inherent risk to the people attending the event. He doesn’t care. Apparently, you don’t either.
I kinda think adults can make their own decisions. If they are afraid of getting a virus that kills a tiny percentage of the people who get it, they can stay home. I am not their nanny and neither is Trump.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I kinda think adults can make their own decisions. If they are afraid of getting a virus that kills a tiny percentage of the people who get it, they can stay home. I am not their nanny and neither is Trump.
A President has sworn duty to protect the people of his country. But like I said, you and Trump don’t seem to care much so why bother with this argument? Just say you don’t care about the virus and the people it has and inevitably will kill thanks to Trump’s super spreader events and we can all move on. I’d at least respect you more for your honesty afterwards.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Skewpoint
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would you be with the rest of the people in the crowd or would you be separated from the crowd by a safe distance?
I would do whatever I pleased because I have the ability to make decisions, just like the people in the crowd did. I personally am not afraid of the virus. I don't like crowded places as a rule, but that's got nothing to do with a virus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A President has sworn duty to protect the people of his country. But like I said, you and Trump don’t seem to care much so why bother with this argument? Just say you don’t care about the virus and the people it has and inevitably will kill thanks to Trump’s super spreader events and we can all move on.
Lol, why would I lie? I don't want anyone to die. But no one is responsible for controlling what others choose. It's called freedom, perhaps you have heard of it?

Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
It is. It also makes it hard to feel sorry for those in the crowd who actually catch and/or die from COVID-19.

Maybe we should just nominate trump supporters for the 2020 Darwin Award.
Didn't they win that award for 2016 already?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lol, why would I lie? I don't want anyone to die. But no one is responsible for controlling what others choose. It's called freedom, perhaps you have heard of it?
The president is responsible for the events he decides to host and what measures, if any, are taken to protect people attending those events. Certainly, you’re all free to gather and catch the Trump virus and die for him if you’d like. The president should ideally be trying to avoid losing voters before the election. I only feel for the innocent people around them who will catch their sickness and die as a result.

Reactions: camille70
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would do whatever I pleased because I have the ability to make decisions, just like the people in the crowd did. I personally am not afraid of the virus. I don't like crowded places as a rule, but that's got nothing to do with a virus.
Of course everyone has the ability to make decisions. That doesn't mean a fool reasons upon wisdom.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You asked if I would think you were selfish. I can't answer the question without more information. But I think you got the point.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.