Trump's Rally in Neveda Today a Woman Asks Him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,427,754.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If he needs big rallies for media coverage than he sucks as president. Hold a press conference from the Rose Garden, sign a bill, dedicate a new national monument, welcome heads of foreign states. He should have been having weekly furs use chats during the pandemic. Lots of ways for Trump to draw media coverage that Biden currently lacks.

Trump's psyche needs these rallies. The need for adulation far outweighs any concern he has for the health of his supporters.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...yesterday, Trump made a pit stop in Phoenix, hosting yet another smaller rally ("Latinos for Trump") in a hotel ball room....complete with the maskless faithful. This is simply irresponsible.

Trump returns to Arizona to court Latino voters
View attachment 284687
So what are they thinking? "The dangers are blown out of proportion by the media. I have a right not to wear the mask. Me and the others here are willing to take the risk for the greatest president ever?"

Is that about right?

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A woman at the rally asks Trump if he is concerned about catching coVid at this indoor rally and this is what he said. Beginning at :38 - 4:00

Um, he answered the question he was asked if he was worried about catching covid. So, NBC spins it. Yawn. Par for the course..

• Agree
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Um, he answered the question he was asked if he was worried about catching covid. So, NBC spins it. Yawn. Par for the course..
No spin needed. You heard him say that he was more concerned about the proximity of the person asking the question. And evidently no concern at all about the thousands of others packed together. Justify and defend that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL
Nope, he's not worried about catching it because as he says, he's on a stage a long way away from the crowd.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You don’t get he’s saying that he’s safe because he’s away from the crowd?

It shows he knows at the very least big crowds are a risk for the people in and around them but hey, he’s keeping his safe distance from his infected, coughing and screaming fans. Who cares about anyone else.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So what are they thinking? "The dangers are blown out of proportion by the media. I have a right not to wear the mask. Me and the others here are willing to take the risk for the greatest president ever?"

Is that about right?
This was one of the videos I have seen.

Reporter wearing a mask: Why aren't you wearing a mask?
Man at rally: I have one in my pocket.
Reporter: Why aren't you wearing it?
Man: I can't hear what someone says through a mask.
Reporter: Can you hear me?
Man: Yes, I can hear you.
[maybe he thought people wouldn't be able to hear him through a mask?]

Reporter: Why aren't you wearing a mask?
Man at rally: It's a hoax, it isn't real.
Reporter: Trump said that it's real.
Man: That's his opinion.

Reporter: Why aren't you wearing a mask?
Man at rally: The good Lord protects me, I'm ready to go (die) if ...

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The lopsided concern America displays over public gatherings is truly astonishing. Do you think this lopsided concern teaches conservatives to wear masks? No, it teaches them that Covid is a political weapon, further entrenching them to not wear masks or socially distance. This lopsided concern isn't helping America, it is undermining the credibility of Covid concerns. If anyone actually cares about Covid rather than it's use as a political weapon, they should demand better of their media.
This is nonsense. Are you saying "Conservatives" are rebellious morons being force fed the dangers of covid 19 by a liberal media?

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don’t get he’s saying that he’s safe because he’s away from the crowd?

It shows he knows at the very least big crowds are a risk for the people in and around them but hey, he’s keeping his safe distance from his infected, coughing and screaming fans. Who cares about anyone else.
So? The question wasn't about the crowd. It's all media spin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
...yesterday, Trump made a pit stop in Phoenix, hosting yet another smaller rally ("Latinos for Trump") in a hotel ball room....complete with the maskless faithful. This is simply irresponsible.
It is. It also makes it hard to feel sorry for those in the crowd who actually catch and/or die from COVID-19.

Maybe we should just nominate trump supporters for the 2020 Darwin Award.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So? The question wasn't about the crowd. It's all media spin.
It isn’t. I can form my own opinions on what the president is saying. You are ignoring the crucial point that he’s aware there’s a risk to the crowd. He doesn’t care about the risk to the crowd. He holds these massive rallies regardless of the risk it poses to the fans who adore him. He doesn’t care that some certain percentage of them or their families will likely die from exposure to the virus at one of his events.

He doesn’t care.

Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It isn’t. I can form my own opinions on what the president is saying. You are ignoring the crucial point that he’s aware there’s a risk to the crowd. He doesn’t care about the risk to the crowd. He holds these massive rallies regardless of the risk it poses to the fans who adore him. He doesn’t care that some certain percentage of them or their families will likely die from exposure to the virus at one of his events.

He doesn’t care.
That's your projection. It has nothing to do with what he says. Speculation about someone's thoughts is a lame reason to spin what they say.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

renniks

Jun 2, 2008
✟149,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who said the question was about the crowd? I haven't heard anyone say that.
Then why is everyone talking about whether the crowd will get covid? Someone ask me: "Are you afraid you will catch Covid." and I say "Nope." and give my reasons...would you claim I was selfish?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Then why is everyone talking about whether the crowd will get covid?
For the same reason they don't watch post#3. They have their own agenda. This is why God said those following their own scattered wills are in conflict with the singular will of God and can only lead themselves to more confusion..

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That's your projection.
That’s not what projection means. You keep ignoring the point he’s well aware of the inherent risk to the people attending the event. He doesn’t care. Apparently, you don’t either.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This is nonsense. Are you saying "Conservatives" are rebellious morons
You said exactly what we're thinking. Except it's Trump supporters. Not all Conservatives are Trump supporters. They are obeying the mask and social distancing.
being force fed the dangers of covid 19 by a liberal media?
You're being told the truth, but choose to ignore it.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then why is everyone talking about whether the crowd will get covid? Someone ask me: "Are you afraid you will catch Covid." and I say "Nope." and give my reasons...would you claim I was selfish?
Would you be with the rest of the people in the crowd or would you be separated from the crowd by a safe distance?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.