• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Trump's Loyalty To Republican Values Questioned After He Actually Does Something To Defund Planned P

Discussion in 'Clean/Christian Jokes' started by redleghunter, Aug 23, 2019.

1. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+28,580
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Trump's Loyalty To Republican Values Questioned After He Actually Does Something To Defund Planned Parenthood

BABYLON BEE!!!! Hint satire.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Republicans are often calling Trump's loyalty to their party values into question, claiming Trump seems to have become a Republican out of convenience after being a Democrat for many years.

His critics' latest scathing attack came after the president betrayed a beloved Republican pastime of not taking any concrete steps to defund Planned Parenthood and outlaw abortion.

The Trump administration managed to edge Planned Parenthood out of the Title X program with new restrictions. Planned Parenthood was given the choice between backing down on abortions and losing $60,000,000 a year, and being true to their values of Moloch worship, they rejected the $60 million.

But Trump's the one who's taking most of the heat here, as he's shown his true colors as a fake Republican.

"Didn't anyone send you the memo?" one exasperated top Republican asked Trump in a tense meeting. "We're not supposed to do anything against Planned Parenthood---we're just supposed to tell people that we're going to fight them. That way, they'll keep voting for us."

Trump nodded, seeming to listen, but at the end of the meeting simply said, "What? I'm sorry, I was thinking of something else."

This is a link to the BABYLON BEE!

Trump's Loyalty To Republican Values Questioned After He Actually Does Something To Defund Planned Parenthood

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. civilwarbuff

civilwarbuff Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,849
    Christian
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Dude, quit warning people....you spoil their outraged responses........

3. thecolorsblend

thecolorsblend If God is your Father, who is your Mother?

+5,569
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I am so furious that I am furious with anger about something!

And stuff...