Trump's former advisors worried about his increasingly bizarre behavior.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just CNN going into overdrive with their pre-election Trump bashing.

How do you think they get him to do that stuff? I would have thought that he could just refuse to make himself look like an idiot.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
How do you think they get him to do that stuff? I would have thought that he could just refuse to make himself look like an idiot.
For starters, you're paying too much attention to ‘fake news’ and disgruntled ‘former’ advisors.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
For starters, you're paying too much attention to ‘fake news’

"Fake news" = "Facts I don't like"

and disgruntled ‘former’ advisors.

Perhaps there's a reason that has so many disillusioned former advisors who are concerned about his behavior, when other presidents didn't.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
"Fake news" = "Facts I don't like"
Fake news = a confused media
The uncertainty of Trump’s actions confuses people, especially his rivals. Smart... it’s difficult to kill a bird that doesn’t fly in a predictable straight line.

Perhaps there's a reason that has so many disillusioned former advisors who are concerned about his behavior, when other presidents didn't.
Trump doesn't owe anyone, that's for sure.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Fake news = a confused media

I notice his twitter tantrums are mostly when the press gets it right.

The uncertainty of Trump’s actions confuses people,

Like the White House Staff, his family, and... himself. He's contradicted himself five times in the last two weeks on gun control.

Smart... it’s difficult to kill a bird that doesn’t fly in a predictable straight line.

Given the way Nancy Peolosi easily led him into admitting full blame for the government shutdown, I'm kinda skeptical of your belief. Granted, she's a lot smarter than he is, but it wasn't that clever a trap.

It was fun to see Chuck Schumer smile as she led him into it. Trump was the only one in the room who didn't know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I notice his twitter tantrums are mostly when the press gets it right.
Never read them myself... they're not intended for me and I don't want to get confused.

He's contradicted himself five times in the last two weeks on gun control.
Gun control is a contradiction.

Given the way Nancy Peolosi easily led him into admitting full blame for the government shutdown, I'm kinda skeptical of your belief. Granted, she's a lot smarter than he is, but it wasn't that clever a trap.
It was fun to see Chuck Schumer smile as she led him into it. He was the only one in the room who didn't know it.
Peolosi & Schumer, now that's a pair. If either one of them leads Trump anywhere, it's because it's where he wanted to go. I'm sure those two (and the confused) haven't figured that out though... they will after the election.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Peolosi & Schumer, now that's a pair. If either one of them leads Trump anywhere, it's because it's where he wanted to go.

Trump wanted to go into a battle he couldn't win? She completely outsmarted him,and eventually, he had to cave and give her the victory. To save face, he decided he'd go do the State of the Union during the shutdown. And she just jerked the rug out from under him; he has no authority whatever on Capitol Hill. He lost on that one, too.

And yes, it was one of the factors in the republicans losing the elections.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Trump wanted to go into a battle he couldn't win? She completely outsmarted him,and eventually, he had to cave and give her the victory. To save face, he decided he'd go do the State of the Union during the shutdown. And she just jerked the rug out from under him; he has no authority whatever on Capitol Hill. He lost on that one, too.

And yes, it was one of the factors in the republicans losing the elections.
Trump has ‘the confused’ exactly where he wants them, focused on the last election and not the upcoming one. He just used Pelosi & Schumer to test the opposition for the ‘big election,’ to see how much he has to rely on the Electoral College instead of the popular vote of qualified (that’s a joke) citizens. I hope everyone on Capitol Hill can relax a little more and just accept his superior intelligence during his next term.

• Haha
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trump has ‘the confused’ exactly where he wants them,

Outsmarting him? Pelosi just gave him a little line and reeled him in. By admitting the shutdown was going to be all his fault, he took the blame for all the pain it caused. And eventually, he caved and gave her what she wanted.

focused on the last election and not the upcoming one.

I don't know why that would be; the polls for this one are even worse for republicans than the last one.

He just used Pelosi & Schumer to test the opposition for the ‘big election,’ to see how much he has to rely on the Electoral College instead of the popular vote of qualified (that’s a joke) citizens.

So he gave up the wall, just to see how good Pelosi is? His signature program is gone and all he has to show for it, is Pelosi beating him again?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trump doesn't owe anyone, that's for sure.

190116015911-vladimir-putin-smiles-072018-super-tease.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Only 'the confused' rely on polls now.

I notice Trump is using polls. Which would support your assumption. But so are other, apparently rational candidates. Which doesn't support it.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I notice Trump is using polls. Which would support your assumption. But so are other, apparently rational candidates. Which doesn't support it.
Using polls, and relying on them, are two different things. If some other, so-called rational candidates, had used them correctly, they wouldn't have been celebrating before the election was over like they did in 2016.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Using polls, and relying on them, are two different things.

Almost all large corporations use them extensively, paying billions annually for them. And they depend on them when making product and marketing decisions. If they didn't work, they wouldn't depend on them.

And the results validate that. Polls showed Clinton a bit over 3 percent advantage in the popular vote over Trump. The final result was a bit over 2 percent higher than Trump. Pretty good call. The blue wave that swept the republicans out of power in the House was accurately called by most polls.

If some other, so-called rational candidates, had used them correctly, they wouldn't have been celebrating before the election was over like they did in 2016.

You were misled about that. Hillary Clinton, depending on her polls, said it would be close. And indeed it was. You didn't know that?

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
For a time I wanted to give Donald Trump the benefit of the doubt especially given his treatment of Israel. However, due to recent events and comments made by him, I now believe he's losing what's left of his sanity. Diagnosed as a narcissist by numerous psychologists, a very high pressure job, and constant attacks by politicians, experts, the media, and pretty much half the country...

I'm surprised he has lasted this long. I give him props for his stress tolerance but now it seems to be reaching its limit.
Trump is right next to Ronald Reagan as one of the best presidents. Totally sane, doing exactly what he says and slam dunking the Dems at every turn. They don't know what to do, every one of their schemes fails, they are losing their sanity. They have nothing substantial against him and he has just about erased Obama's legacy, but not all the damage he did. He is a straight shooter and brilliant with his economic moves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0