TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING AMONG BLACK AND WHITE AMERICANS IS SINKING, DESPITE WHAT THE PRESIDENT SAYS

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump is wrong—his approval among black and white voters is tanking
Trump tagged Fox News in his tweet, apparently indicating he got that polling information from the news outlet. The tweet itself is a blend of misleading and false information, according to the New York Times.

The details in Trump's tweet appear to have reached Trump via a Fox News segment that day. On Fox and Friends Tuesday morning, co-anchor Brian Kilmeade cited a poll without attribution that claimed Trump's approval rating among black Americans had doubled in the past year.
"Believe it or not, through all this negative coverage, they did a survey of 600,000 people about how black America views this president," Kilmeade said. "His numbers have actually doubled."

Kilmeade was likely referring to a poll conducted by the online polling company SurveyMonkey, according to the Times. The company conducted 602,134 interviews with adults across racial lines since Trump's inauguration for the survey.

The survey found that Trump's approval rating among black Americans has not doubled—it has dropped. He's also lost ground with white voters, with non-college educated whites—his best group in 2016—down 10 points to 56 percent approval, and college-educated whites down 8 percent to 40 percent approval, The Atlantic reported citing the same poll.
tulc(MAGA by being wrong about almost everything?) :scratch:

Reactions: USincognito
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
At my house when a poll recorder calls, we hang up every time. The information is nobody's business, and certainly nobody's business what color we are, much less our political opinions. This reminds me of job applications where they ask about your race. Is it taken into consideration for employment, or is it a tactic to fulfill quotas? Anyway, ratings go up and down, I am curious if it makes any real difference at the polls, I mean if you disapprove of both candidates, what do you do? Also curious if people change parties for popularity sake? Do I vote for the guy supporting murder in abortion clinics because I don't like the guy running for my party? Of course not.

• Agree
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)Do I vote for the guy supporting murder in abortion clinics because I don't like the guy running for my party? Of course not.
...and the "abortion bell" gets rung again to give cover to a d-list reality tv show host clearly out of his depth in a job he's failing at. :sigh:
tulc(is kind of getting used to all the clanging going on in the President Trump supporters camp with how often people are trying to distract from the dumpster fire of President Trumps administration) :sorry:

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...and the "abortion bell" gets rung again to give cover to a d-list reality tv show host clearly out of his depth in a job he's failing at. :sigh:
tulc(is kind of getting used to all the clanging going on in the President Trump supporters camp with how often people are trying to distract from the dumpster fire of President Trumps administration) :sorry:

Yeah, at least abortion clinic death doctors are not racist, they murder babies of all races...for a fee.

On another note:
"Paul said on NBC’s “Meet The Press” Sunday that Trump donated money to a medical mission trip Paul took before he was president. Paul did about 200 surgeries on Haitians that allowed them to see while he was on the trip, and he said that’s evidence Trump isn’t prejudiced against the country.

“It is unfair to draw conclusions from a remark that I think wasn't constructive is the least we can say and I think it is unfair to all of a sudden, paint him, well, he's a racist, when I know for a fact he cares very deeply about the people in Haiti because he helped to finance a trip, we were able to give vision back for 200 people in Haiti,” Paul said." SOURCE

And that from a guy he was running against during election year.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, at least abortion clinic death doctors are not racist, they murder babies of all races...for a fee.
Still ringing that bell I see. :wave:

On another note:
"Paul said on NBC’s “Meet The Press” Sunday that Trump donated money to a medical mission trip Paul took before he was president. Paul did about 200 surgeries on Haitians that allowed them to see while he was on the trip, and he said that’s evidence Trump isn’t prejudiced against the country.

“It is unfair to draw conclusions from a remark that I think wasn't constructive is the least we can say and I think it is unfair to all of a sudden, paint him, well, he's a racist, when I know for a fact he cares very deeply about the people in Haiti because he helped to finance a trip, we were able to give vision back for 200 people in Haiti,” Paul said." SOURCE

And that from a guy he was running against during election year.
So it's "Look, he's not a racist, he donated some money." ok, of course it doesn't show he's not a racist, but I do approve of his helping. :wave:
tulc(also approves of Sen. Paul helping there) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So it's "Look, he's not a racist, he donated some money." ok, of course it doesn't show he's not a racist, but I do approve of his helping. :wave:
tulc(also approves of Sen. Paul helping there) :oldthumbsup:

"Racism is just a word that is being bandied about and thrown... at the president unjustly," .... "President Trump is not a racist." - Alveda King (Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s niece)

MLK's Niece: 'Outrageous' That Critics Are 'Unjustly' Calling Trump Racist

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," - Trump

Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

Let's be honest here and drop the racist card as Trump is not a racist.

Not to mention under Trump African Americans unemployment is down then it ever was under Obama:

Black Unemployment Rate Under Trump is the Lowest it Has Been in 17 Years

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Racism is just a word that is being bandied about and thrown... at the president unjustly," .... "President Trump is not a racist." - Alveda King (Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s niece)

MLK's Niece: 'Outrageous' That Critics Are 'Unjustly' Calling Trump Racist

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," - Trump

Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics
he should also call them his base:
Neo-Nazis say Donald Trump's 'sh**hole countries' comments show he thinks like them
so Nazi's love President Trump
the KKK loves him as well:
David Duke professed his love of Trump on Twitter, again
so, while it's nice Rev. Kings niece likes him I'm still not sure that outweighs all those burning crosses and Swastikas. :sorry:
tulc(is just sayn') :wave:

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
he should also call them his base:
Neo-Nazis say Donald Trump's 'sh**hole countries' comments show he thinks like them
so Nazi's love President Trump
the KKK loves him as well:
David Duke professed his love of Trump on Twitter, again
so, while it's nice Rev. Kings niece likes him I'm still not sure that outweighs all those burning crosses and Swastikas. :sorry:
tulc(is just sayn') :wave:

3 flaws in your logic.

1. So if the Nazis love someone or agrees with something someone said does that mean the person is racist?

2. Same question with the KKK. Just cause they like him or something he said does not mean that he is racist. Plus he denounced the KKK as he did neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

3. Did Trump burn crosses or support a Swastika? Nope again. So your theory is based on nothing.

Not to mention my wife is black and have a great deal of black family members that agree he has said nothing racist. There is nothing to claim he is racist. To throw the word around without proof is not mature.

Rev. Kings niece even saw through people throwing around this word was unjust. The liberals love throwing words like racist around without any facts. So before you use the word have facts to back it up. I never said Obama was the anti-Christ or un-American foolish like that as it would not be true. Without facts you are just spreading unnecessary gossip. The truth is there is nothing to say Trump is racist so let's stop this foolishness and stick with facts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

First I will say everyone of your links were biased and fully speculation without any facts supporting the claim he was racist.

1. From the first sources of yours:

"Fred Trump among those arrested at a Klan rally in Jamaica, Queens, when "1,000 Klansmen and 100 policemen staged a free-for-all," in the streets."

What's wrong with that statement is two things, first the article did not document that Fred Trump was a KKK member or supporter, or that he was charged with a crime in connection with the KKK event. The second are we really trying to say if we can prove Fred is racist then his son must be racist too? There is no solid proof anywhere in the first link that shows he is a racist. Plus in the rally Fred has no charges and was released meaning he could of been a mere bystander.

2. Your second link:

"We’ve known for decades Donald Trump harbors explicitly racist views.... Relying on age-old racist and sexist tropes about “lazy” people who don’t want to work, especially people of color and women of color, the administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services announced rule changes allowing states to implement “work requirements” to access the program. We’ve seen this before."

What's wrong with this is three things. First the wording in the whole article is fully biased so can't give a clear picture of the facts. Second the Medicaid work requirements effects everyone and I saw this before Trump took office in a few states. This is not racist to want people on Medicaid to be required to work if able. Under this rule they give classes and give you the resources needed to be able to work. But if you are a only parent or disabled you are exempt. So good try not racist at all since it targets everyone not a particular race. Thirdly Trump never claimed a race was "lazy" over another. That claim is unfounded and fully false.

3. Your last link was hard to take seriously as it plays on emotionalism over facts. It is heavily biased and once again hinges on no facts with wording like this:

From your third link:

"Donald Trump entered the business world as a racist, he entered the 2016 election as a racist, and he entered the White House as a racist."

None of this is true or backed up with any facts. Plus the immigration policy that the third link mentions does not effect hard working Mexicans or people who came to this country the correct way. The immigration policy effects people who are here illegally and broke the law that was established before Trump ever took office. Just Trump seems to want to in force the laws which is again not racist.

Please provide sources backed up with facts not emotionalism.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
tulc

Now that we got the racism lies out of the way. Abortion is a huge topic that shouldn't be brushed off as the "abortion bell". To be honest most Christians would never vote for someone who supports abortion like Clinton did. But to brush off this as the "abortion bell" shows why there will be people voting for him again.

Personally I did not vote for him. But if I was forced to vote (gun to my head type of force) for either vote for Clinton or Trump I would of voted for Trump. A couple of the reasons being abortion views and the support of Israel. Those are just my couple of cents about what was said on that topic.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now that we got the racism lies out of the way. Abortion is a huge topic that shouldn't be brushed off as the "abortion bell". To be honest most Christians would never vote for someone who supports abortion like Clinton did. But to brush off this as the "abortion bell" shows why there will be people voting for him again.
Let me explain how the bell works: suppose you have two people running for dog catcher in a town, now one of them is really good at catching dogs and one of them...not so much. So the Party that is backing the "not very good" dog catcher candidate thinks "How can I get people to vote for our "not very good" dog catcher when the other candidate is clearly a lot better?" They suddenly get the idea "How about we tell everyone "Hey our candidate is anti-abortion!" that will get people to vote for him!" Now you would think: Dog catcher? what does it matter if the dog catcher is anti-abortion? Shouldn't the question instead be "Which one is the better dog catcher?" But here's the beauty of the "abortion bell" once it starts ringing it kind of turns off the part of the brain where people ask those questions and all that's left is "which one is anti-abortion?" neat trick huh? I've seen it used for the last couple of decades by the Republican Party and on almost any issue. When ever the Republicans need to get people marching in the streets, sitting in the seats or voting for a so-so dog catcher they ring the "abortion-bell" and people simply line up to do what they're told. And that's wjhy I say "No one wants to keep abortion here in America more then the Republican Party. :wave:

Personally I did not vote for him. But if I was forced to vote (gun to my head type of force) for either vote for Clinton or Trump I would of voted for Trump. A couple of the reasons being abortion views and the support of Israel. Those are just my couple of cents about what was said on that topic.
I on the other hand had no problem voting for Sec Clinton over President Trump she was (to me) quite simply the much better candidate. :)
tulc(she was also the only Clinton he ever voted for) ;)

Upvote 0

Followers4christ

Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let me explain how the bell works: suppose you have two people running for dog catcher in a town, now one of them is really good at catching dogs and one of them...not so much. So the Party that is backing the "not very good" dog catcher candidate thinks "How can I get people to vote for our "not very good" dog catcher when the other candidate is clearly a lot better?" They suddenly get the idea "How about we tell everyone "Hey our candidate is anti-abortion!" that will get people to vote for him!" Now you would think: Dog catcher? what does it matter if the dog catcher is anti-abortion? Shouldn't the question instead be "Which one is the better dog catcher?" But here's the beauty of the "abortion bell" once it starts ringing it kind of turns off the part of the brain where people ask those questions and all that's left is "which one is anti-abortion?" neat trick huh? I've seen it used for the last couple of decades by the Republican Party and on almost any issue. When ever the Republicans need to get people marching in the streets, sitting in the seats or voting for a so-so dog catcher they ring the "abortion-bell" and people simply line up to do what they're told. And that's wjhy I say "No one wants to keep abortion here in America more then the Republican Party. :wave:

I on the other hand had no problem voting for Sec Clinton over President Trump she was (to me) quite simply the much better candidate. :)
tulc(she was also the only Clinton he ever voted for) ;)

That's the beauty of the USA anybody can run for President not just the career politicians who are usually more corrupt then then any business man. As for the "abortion bell" many care about human life to care which dog catcher is better at the job. They are more concerned is the dog catcher someone who values life as to a more qualified person who does not. It seems only the Democrats vote for abortion so I doubt it.

I couldn't vote for her as I went to do research on both Trump and Clinton. They both were not good picks as Clinton had corruption and Trump was hot headed. Both were not good picks. The problem I see with many of your threads is you only focus on the negatives of Trump but will not give credit for anything positive he has done. By doing so you show everyone you are biased (the link you provided to make your case he was racist proves my point) and not giving the whole picture. Has Trump made mistakes that should be reported on CF? Yes of course. Should his accomplishments be also recognized? Yes.

I never claimed Obama was the anti-Christ or he was not an American citizen as many did. I try to give real unbiased news. Sometimes I can be invested like the NFL stories or California news but the same thing I have to read in to the negative stories as well. You will be seeing my upcoming news stories on CF to be both for and against Clinton and Trump. I hope to see the same from you.

Upvote 0