✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys,

Just another brick in the wall here. Paid for by Mexico, of course. Trump gave a 46 minute 'explanation' to 'show' us all the evidence that he holds regarding alleged election fraud. As normal, he didn't really provide any evidence, but merely gave anecdotal tales of some things that might raise questions to the unwise observer, who doesn't know how the processes work.

In his long winded tale of nothingness, he twice brought out charts showing, what he called, 'mysterious dumps'. One was just after 3 in the morning in Wisconsin. Where did these votes come from, Trump asks? Well, it seems that the elections office in the county in question finished counting the 169,000 absentee ballots about 3 in the morning. It also seems that state law mandates that absentee ballots be counted up and dumped into the system as one data load, just as it appears was done.

He then made several claims that sending absentee mail ballots out to just anybody was dangerous and a fraud perpetrated on us by the Democrats. Truth is that an elections department can send out billions and billions of mail-in ballots. The verification process is largely completed when the ballot is received to be counted.

He then made the claim that there were dead people and illegal immigrants and others not qualified to vote on the various county voter rolls. Whose names, or how many names are on the voter rolls really doesn't matter. What matters is whether any of them voted. Yes, many people die and their names are not removed from voter rolls. I just moved 2 months before the election and I'm sure that my name is on the roll where I used to live and I immediately registered at my new home within a week of my moving. However, you won't find a vote in my name at my old home.

But honestly, what still utterly amazes me, is that there are so many people who believe all this claptrap. It just boggles my mind that so many people worship Trump and all that he says and does, while not showing a shred of evidence, merely speculative questions. Oh well. It is said that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

God bless,
ted

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys,

Just another brick in the wall here. Paid for by Mexico, of course. Trump gave a 46 minute 'explanation' to 'show' us all the evidence that he holds regarding alleged election fraud. As normal, he didn't really provide any evidence, but merely gave anecdotal tales of some things that might raise questions to the unwise observer, who doesn't know how the processes work.

In his long winded tale of nothingness, he twice brought out charts showing, what he called, 'mysterious dumps'. One was just after 3 in the morning in Wisconsin. Where did these votes come from, Trump asks? Well, it seems that the elections office in the county in question finished counting the 169,000 absentee ballots about 3 in the morning. It also seems that state law mandates that absentee ballots be counted up and dumped into the system as one data load, just as it appears was done.

He then made several claims that sending absentee mail ballots out to just anybody was dangerous and a fraud perpetrated on us by the Democrats. Truth is that an elections department can send out billions and billions of mail-in ballots. The verification process is largely completed when the ballot is received to be counted.

He then made the claim that there were dead people and illegal immigrants and others not qualified to vote on the various county voter rolls. Whose names, or how many names are on the voter rolls really doesn't matter. What matters is whether any of them voted. Yes, many people die and their names are not removed from voter rolls. I just moved 2 months before the election and I'm sure that my name is on the roll where I used to live and I immediately registered at my new home within a week of my moving. However, you won't find a vote in my name at my old home.

But honestly, what still utterly amazes me, is that there are so many people who believe all this claptrap. It just boggles my mind that so many people worship Trump and all that he says and does, while not showing a shred of evidence, merely speculative questions. Oh well. It is said that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

God bless,
ted
My brother-in-law received a Nevada mail-in ballot. He was more than an little surprised because he lives in Utah and has never lived in Nevada. He did the right thing and did not vote twice.

Upvote 0

Justin-H.S.

May 8, 2020
The Shire
✟115,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
My brother-in-law received a Nevada mail-in ballot. He was more than an little surprised because he lives in Utah and has never lived in Nevada. He did the right thing and did not vote twice.

My wife received an unsolicited PA ballot at our WV address.

• Informative
Reactions: HappyHope
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But honestly, what still utterly amazes me, is that there are so many people who believe all this claptrap. It just boggles my mind that so many people worship Trump and all that he says and does, while not showing a shred of evidence, merely speculative questions.
I share in you amazement and bogglement. But I am also saddened by it, that so many people go for it and dig their heels in.

God help us!

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My absentee ballot had the state correct but said it was for military personnel only . I’m not in the military. It was a misprint which they immediately got on TV , Radio and the website to explain that it was a slight printer goof. I mailed it the end of September once I confirmed that it was ok. Not a single problem.
Be glad that y’all didn’t return those wrong extra ballots . voter fraud is a serious crime involving jail time. They wouldn’t have counted anyway !

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi guys,

God bless,
ted

Got a link to what you are insinuating here. I typically like to hear someone’s words and then come to my own conclusion. It would be helpful to know what you are exerting to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi HH,

Well, it wouldn't have mattered if he had tried to vote twice as far as the tally for a candidate, but your BIL would be charged with vote fraud. Mail-in ballots aren't just received and thrown into a big pile like autumn leaves to just be counted willy-nilly. When they come in they go through a verification process that the name and the address is correct. Double voting in the U.S., despite the great mouth of the Trumpian god telling us otherwise, is a very, very rare occurrence and is generally caught. That's why it takes so long to count mail-in ballots. If it were just a matter of leafing through a stack of them and counting the ticks 3 or 4 people could count through 169,000 ballots in less than a day.

I imagine that had he tried to vote with the Nevada mail-in, the Utah home address would have definitely gotten it set aside for closer inspection. There are ways that elections departments ferret out bad returns. They didn't just start doing this yesterday, you know?

Now, your BIL is a perfect example of the nothingness of Trump's comments. Voter rolls are rife with errors. I don't think anyone doubts that. But it isn't the roll that votes. It's the person whose name is on that role and wherever they vote, they only get to vote once. If a dead person's name is on the voter roll, then there won't be ballot come in for that person. It doesn't matter the names on the voter rolls.

There was a big stew made on one of the FOX talking heads programs about a dead person voting. They had the person's name and they knew that a ballot had been received. Well, it turns out that the wife of the deceased was good ole southern lady and she still goes by the name of Mrs. Robert Taylor, (or whatever the name was). The talking head actually issued an apology to the woman for trying to tell people that she was a dead voter.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Got a link to what you are insinuating here. I typically like to hear someone’s words and then come to my own conclusion. It would be helpful to know what you are exerting to.

Fact check: Vote spikes in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania do not prove election fraud

PolitiFact - Trump again flat wrong with claims about Wisconsin voter fraud

Fact-checking election misinformation

Sorry, had to stop to fix dinner:

Fox News host Tucker Carlson apologizes for false claim of voter fraud

This one is a link to another issue that I wrote in another post.

God bless and happy reading,
ted

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
do you have a link to the 46 min speech, as I said, I like listening to the persons words and making my own decision.

The speech please, not what someone says about the speech. Many thanks.

President Trump posts 46-minute speech on election despite no evidence of voter fraud

BTW the links I posted previously are not 'what someone says about his speech'. They are actual links that show how the various states in question handle their absentee mail-in ballots.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
President Trump posts 46-minute speech on election despite no evidence of voter fraud

BTW the links I posted previously are not 'what someone says about his speech'. They are actual links that show how the various states in question handle their absentee mail-in ballots.

God bless,
ted

here is my issue with ABC

first paragraph:

Trump posted a 46-minute video of what appears to be him delivering a speech about the election in which he repeats falsehood after falsehood

is ABC live casting the various hearings going on discussing the election issues?

or are they boycotting them.

Are they showing videos like this?

SHOCK Video From GA Shows What Happens After GOP Monitors Are Told to Leave for Night

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My absentee ballot had the state correct but said it was for military personnel only . I’m not in the military. It was a misprint which they immediately got on TV , Radio and the website to explain that it was a slight printer goof. I mailed it the end of September once I confirmed that it was ok. Not a single problem.
Be glad that y’all didn’t return those wrong extra ballots . voter fraud is a serious crime involving jail time. They wouldn’t have counted anyway !

That was how they caught a Republican mailman in West Virginia who was falsifying Democratic ballot applications. Someone at the courthouse noticed that it was a different pen, different handwriting. They called several of the voters who confirmed that someone had tampered with their applications. I understand that the mailman plead guilty.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
here is my issue with ABC

first paragraph:

Trump posted a 46-minute video of what appears to be him delivering a speech about the election in which he repeats falsehood after falsehood

is ABC live casting the various hearings going on discussing the election issues?

or are they boycotting them.

Are they showing videos like this?

SHOCK Video From GA Shows What Happens After GOP Monitors Are Told to Leave for Night

Hi HL,

I really don't care what kinds of issues you have with ABC. The Trump video was posted on facebook and ABC was the first link I came to that had the video link. I thought you wanted to see the video because you made some claim that you wanted to hear it direct from [Staff Edit] If you don't like how ABC prefaces the video link from facebook, then find another link that's more to your particular liking. I'm sure it can be found on OANN with the tagline that 'Presdent Trump is standing up against election tryranny'. You are free to choose how the video is presented from whatever source you're comfortable with.

Wherever you choose to get the link from, the 46 minute speech should be the same.

God bless,
ted

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟701,685.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi HL,

I really don't care what kinds of issues you have with ABC. The Trump video was posted on facebook and ABC was the first link I came to that had the video link. I thought you wanted to see the video because you made some claim that you wanted to hear it direct from the horse's a..I mean mouth. If you don't like how ABC prefaces the video link from facebook, then find another link that's more to your particular liking. I'm sure it can be found on OANN with the tagline that 'Presdent Trump is standing up against election tryranny'. You are free to choose how the video is presented from whatever source you're comfortable with.

Wherever you choose to get the link from, the 46 minute speech should be the same.

God bless,
ted

My apologies if pointing out the obvious bias in your link offended you. I'm not sure why the discussion is being taken so personally, I assure you there is nothing personal in my replies. I don't have cable TV so what I know is from what I read. And I read from sources on both sides. Regardless, my post have zero to do with you personally.

I was using the bias preface of ABC to prove a point, that being found at the end of my post. I find it incredulous that a supposed news station has lost so much journalistic integrity that they state:

"Trump posted a 46-minute video of what appears to be him delivering a speech about the election in which he repeats falsehood after falsehood"​

Notice how they cover themselves by cloaking their bias with the term "what appears to be". They make the accusation of his repeating falsehood after falsehood" while completely ignoring the information being presented is several places before the courts. This I find disingenuous and wide spread.

The media is supposed to be a source of information - there was a time that journalist presented a report on an issue with very little commentary, leaving the commentary to opinion pieces. Sadly, that is no longer the case. They have reduced journalism to little more than a "Jerry Springer" style approach of always being angry, yelling, insulting and combativeness, that is repulsive at best.

The media is at a point now that they are censuring what they choose to show the American public, cutting off the President or anyone supporting him and completely ignoring things that if the roles were reversed it would be a central story.

I come from the generation who prefers to hear both sides of an issue and then coming to our own conclusion. I don't get that from places that show a person 100% wrong 100% of the time. That is a statistical impossibility.

Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The latest Georgia videos look bad. You gotta admit. Plus, the way the entire election stopped on election night makes people question things. Even if Trump would not have said a word. Even if he would have bowed out, many Americans would still think twice about how weirdly this election went down. There are lots of videos surfacing now. Patterns are showing up in key states. Trump did not have to say a single word. Not one. People still know. I even saw a video of man claiming to be a vote counter in PA or MI tearing up votes that did not support his preferred candidate. He claimed his coworkers were doing the same thing. Again, no official of any political persuasion had to say a thing. The evidence is not well hidden. The operation was too big to hide. Finally, I worship only the Lord my God not any politicians. No one persuaded me. My faith does not hinge on a politician.

Upvote 0