Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Obama pulled back our troops, because Afghanistan and Iraq were using our military to fight their war.

ROFL Nope. Obama from the get-go ignored the recommendations of the joint cheif's advice on how to deal with the problem.

• Agree
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think the Ambassador of the area has a better handle on what is really happening than Obama's excuses.
Perhaps everyone has forgot, but the Afghanistan and Iraqi troops were putting out very little effort on their part. They wanted our troops to fight and die for them. This is not an opinion.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Perhaps everyone has forgot, but the Afghanistan and Iraqi troops were putting out very little effort on their part. They wanted our troops to fight and die for them. This is not an opinion.

You havent served have you? Its called readiness. And when you are helping a nation form a new government, establish a police department and military with people who have little to no training you will have exactly what was happening in both of those locations..

But then, you know more about it than the military advisers in Obama's own cabinet that repeatedly warned him about the need for a presence to prevent what happened.

ISIS is 100% On Obama and his horrifically poor leadership and judgement with international policy.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Has this thread discussed Trump's groundless accusation that his phone and stuff were bugged? The man has no judgement.
Trump will have to fire more investigative leaders before the evidence is destroyed. They need to be replace like Comey.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Has this thread discussed Trump's groundless accusation that his phone and stuff were bugged? The man has no judgement.

Really now... so tell me, how is that the media had word for word transcripts of of Michael Flynn's telephone conversation. PLEASE, do explain that one.

If he is not being Tapped please then do share with us HOW it is that Trumps conversations with SEVERAL heads of state and what was discussed is leaked to the media the SAME DAY that they occur? Id LOVE to hear your explanation on this one....

I know many of you think that if CNN, MSNBC, NBC or ABC says it that it must be true but, the fact is that there is already work being done by AP reporters that PROVE Trump is being under surveillance.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Really now... so tell me, how is that the media had word for word transcripts of of Michael Flynn's telephone conversation. PLEASE, do explain that one.

If he is not being Tapped please then do share with us HOW it is that Trumps conversations with SEVERAL heads of state and what was discussed is leaked to the media the SAME DAY that they occur? Id LOVE to hear your explanation on this one....
American Intelligence has investigated this, media and other watch dog entities have looked into this and there is NO EVIDENCE that his phones were tapped.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
American Intelligence has investigated this, media and other watch dog entities have looked into this and there is NO EVIDENCE that his phones were tapped.
Is that the same group that are still working on the Obama side of the picture? Until Trump cleans out the "intelligence " community, there will be nothing intelligent coming out. It will be propaganda. Besides Obama didn't go through the regular channels, so looking for some official order is stupid.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Obama is gone. No one in the intelligence community is still working for Obama.

Okay sport.... tell us then.... how did the media get the word for word conversation of Mike Flynn?

How did the media get the information that Trump (SAME DAY) was speaking to President of Mexico... Prime minister of Canada. If his phone is not being tapped, then how is it that everyone knows who he is speaking too?

There ARE journalist who are investigating this

and this as of 2 days ago...

But hey, nothing to see here right???? LOL

• Winner
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Okay sport.... tell us then.... how did the media get the word for word conversation of Mike Flynn?
Obviously someone leaked it. But not because the phone was bugged by the FBI or the CIA.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So far the swamp is full to the brim. Wall street is running the White house. We will have to wait and see what the end of this year brings.
I must say his approach is counter intuitive. Do your really think your going to drain a swamp by hiring the mosquitos, gaters and snakes to do it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I must say his approach is counter intuitive. Do your really think your going to drain a swamp by hiring the mosquitos, gaters and snakes to do it?
I am still waiting for him to start draining the swamp. The only people he has cut so far is the poor, elderly, and the handicap people. Oh, he has cut some other government agencies also. Not exactly what I had in mind as being part of the swamp.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

That's how the government is set up. Who else is going to pass the laws, the judges? I know they would be happy to try.

Upvote 0