Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
First one thing is said, then it gets changed; then it becomes something else. Then there is all the things not being said. Who knows! All I can figure is that it does not add up correctly. All I have to say is, good luck Trump.

No! the only one on here with the distortions is YOU.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have been watching the Trump back step, I know what was said.

I just showed you just a few posts up that you were 100% completely, totally wrong. Instead of admitting you were wrong you now go off the rails with unsubstantiated claims that are 100% WRONG

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I just showed you just a few posts up that you were 100% completely, totally wrong. Instead of admitting you were wrong you now go off the rails with unsubstantiated claims that are 100% WRONG
Obviously you are reading things that are different from what I have been reading.
Trump Tax Cuts: trump tax cuts - Google Search

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Obviously you are reading things that are different from what I have been reading.
Trump Tax Cuts: trump tax cuts - Google Search

Boy you sure LOOOOOVE to get your views from ultra liberal fake news. TPC is an ultra liberal democrat sponsored and supported entity (Forbes article.) Yahoo finance is CNBC (Liberal) MotherJones (ULTRA liberal)

The system is entirely broken. 85% Of collected tax is paid by those whose household income is 100k+ with 61% being paid by households who earn 200k+ The wealthiest among us (defined as those who have an Adjusted gross income of 250K+ ) pay a WHOPPING 55% of their AGI in tax. While those who have an AGI of less than 50,000 pay less than 3% with those who have an agi of under 30,000 pay -2% (meaning they get everything they paid in back plus an additional 2%)

It is NOT the poor tho need a tax break, its the MIDDLE CLASS. You know, the hard working family where both mom and dad work making on average 50-75K each With AGI of over 100K that get taken to the cleaners by the IRS.

How about this... use your brain. Read his tax plan and come up with your own opinion instead of eating the garbage that the MSM is shoveling down your throat. Trump is a THREAT to the globalism movement and they are going to do everything in their power to destroy him.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf

Families that have an income of 50,000 and under PAY NOTHING. Families that make between 50,000-100,000 pay 10% Families that earn between 100000-300000 will pay 20%

If you cant see that the poor and the middle class are HUGE beneficiaries of this plan you need to go to school and study economics and finance.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Boy you sure LOOOOOVE to get your views from ultra liberal fake news. TPC is an ultra liberal democrat sponsored and supported entity (Forbes article.) Yahoo finance is CNBC (Liberal) MotherJones (ULTRA liberal)

The system is entirely broken. 85% Of collected tax is paid by those whose household income is 100k+ with 61% being paid by households who earn 200k+ The wealthiest among us (defined as those who have an Adjusted gross income of 250K+ ) pay a WHOPPING 55% of their AGI in tax. While those who have an AGI of less than 50,000 pay less than 3% with those who have an agi of under 30,000 pay -2% (meaning they get everything they paid in back plus an additional 2%)

It is NOT the poor tho need a tax break, its the MIDDLE CLASS. You know, the hard working family where both mom and dad work making on average 50-75K each With AGI of over 100K that get taken to the cleaners by the IRS.

How about this... use your brain. Read his tax plan and come up with your own opinion instead of eating the garbage that the MSM is shoveling down your throat. Trump is a THREAT to the globalism movement and they are going to do everything in their power to destroy him.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/trump-tax-reform.pdf

Families that have an income of 50,000 and under PAY NOTHING. Families that make between 50,000-100,000 pay 10% Families that earn between 100000-300000 will pay 20%

If you cant see that the poor and the middle class are HUGE beneficiaries of this plan you need to go to school and study economics and finance.
I see that you are not playing with a full deck. Perhaps you should find another person to talk to. Bye.

Upvote 0

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
LOL. Well, I won't try second guessing Mr Trump. The Keystone XL pipeline won't be required to use American-made steel to earn construction approval from the Trump administration.

You can thank Obama for the use of foreign steel....he should have demanded domestic steel only. He didn't.
Trump's EO regarding the pipeline and steel states
The presidential directive requires "all new pipelines, as well as retrofitted, repaired, or expanded pipelines, inside the borders of the United States, including portions of pipelines, use materials and equipment produced in the United States, to the maximum extent possible and to the extent permitted by law."

Keystone pipeline won't have to use American steel

That's a big step forward. Keystone doesn't fit under any of the EO directives. Future pipeline business will.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe its time to sit back, be quiet and see if a BUSINESS MAN can fix this horrific mess created by POLITICIANS.

Exactly, and the reason why so many more people voted for him than the "pollsters" thought.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You can thank Obama for the use of foreign steel....he should have demanded domestic steel only. He didn't.
Trump's EO regarding the pipeline and steel states

Keystone pipeline won't have to use American steel

That's a big step forward. Keystone doesn't fit under any of the EO directives. Future pipeline business will.
I agree with you. I posted the story because I was shocked that he changed his mind.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
For some, even a year, will not change their minds.
Perhaps you are right. For some, Trump can never say or do no right. I am skeptical, because for thousands of years the elite have been playing the people for fools.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others