Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

You may hate Sean Hannity that isn't why I'm posting this... I am posting this because he lays out what is going on that YOU won't HEAR from ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN or MSNBC.

Im not interested in trying to change your political ideology. I am HOPING that you will watch this too see what the gross level of perversive corruption is with those who are so bought into the agenda of the far left that is the deep state how they have perverted justice in the country and have allowed CRIMINALS to run the country.

PLEASE lay aside your disdain for Trump all I am hoping is that you have your eyes opened to the absolute EVIL that is running this country and we are in the midst of an all-out war for the soul of this nation. These people have NO respect for the constitution and believe it to be irrelevant. They have NO interest in your wants or the will of the people. THEY MUST BE STOPPED

• Agree
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
The Democrats are to liberal, and the Republicans are for themselves. This leaves the people divided and confused. Such is politics these days.

And so, what do you think the government of God will be like?
We already know what God's ideal government is like. He created it back at Sinai.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The United States government has officially shut down.

I just woke up to this news at around midnight

I don't get it my electricity is still on and Mexico did not invade?

Are we sure the government shutdown?

M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I would be concerned if we were talking about 1) YOUNG immigrants and 2) LEGAL immigrants. But I guess we can agree that there was some remote similarity between your statement and the actual issue that the Democrats chose to shut down the government over.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I would be concerned if we were talking about 1) YOUNG immigrants and 2) LEGAL immigrants. But I guess we can agree that there was some remote similarity between your statement and the actual issue that the Democrats chose to shut down the government over.
The Democrat's are trying to protect the young people from being deported. Obama should not have brought them here, but since they are already here, why not let them stay?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The Democrat's are trying to protect the young people from being deported.
Oh my. Do you realize that you are speaking of people who were young ten to twenty years ago--if, that is, they actually were minors when they came to this country!? We know that many who claimed as much were not actually minors. And deportation is a separate issue, not a necessary part of agreeing to let them stay.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Oh my. Do you realize that you are speaking of people who were young ten to twenty years ago--if, that is, they actually were minors when they came to this country!? We know that many who claimed as much were not actually minors. And deportation is a separate issue, not a necessary part of agreeing to let them stay.
Well they have in part grown up in this country, and it would be vary disruptive to their lives to send them back.

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
So far the swamp is full to the brim. Wall street is running the White house. We will have to wait and see what the end of this year brings.

It is clear what will happen. In fact, many people from before the election knew what would happen. To stay contemporary, "next" after shutdown is:

1. More international provocation by Trump.

2. Market corrections

3. Every single American creed and group will be programmed to fight each other (psyops).

4. Foreign aggression on ALLIES by enemies of the US.

5. More discordant relationships within the same country (US).

6. Food and Gas prices will rise, fall, then rise again

7. Market collape

Civil War/Race War

9. War (to get out of market collapse)

10. A complete razing of the US by enemies as the world watches.

This is what will happen. It is predictable.

Upvote 0