• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump

Discussion in 'Messianic Judaism' started by CherubRam, Feb 6, 2017.

1. CherubRam

CherubRam My name is Michael, I am a Judaic Christian.

+620
    United States
    Private
    US-Others
  2. CherubRam

+620
    United States
    Private
    US-Others
    With computers and robots taking the place of humans, what do you think the answer to the problem should be?

3. visionary

visionary Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I. Supporter

+5,349
    Messianic
    smarter humans

4. CherubRam

+620
    United States
    Private
    US-Others
    Computers and robots are building computers and robots. And, and, they are learning to be creative. No need for humans in the future.

5. visionary

+5,349
    Messianic
    So you think this is the "image of the beast"

6. CherubRam

+620
    United States
    Private
    US-Others
    "Beast" is parabolic for kingdom or nation.

7. visionary

+5,349
    Messianic
    So what you have described with the computers is not a nation of artificial computers?

8. BukiRob

BukiRob Newbie

+958
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Hillary is a CRIMINAL that belongs in PRISON. Along with her Husband Bill

9. Open Heart

Open Heart Well-Known Member

+4,221
    United States
    Seeker
    Celibate
    Absolutely TRUE. We agree about Hillary. This doesn't mean Trump isn't a whiner.

10. BukiRob

BukiRob Newbie

+958
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    If you haven't figured out that the deep state and shadow government are trying to destroy real freedom then I have to wonder why you cant see what is going on.

G-d raises up leaders of nations..... we have 1 obligation with regards to Trump

PRAY FOR HIM

11. Open Heart

+4,221
    United States
    Seeker
    Celibate
    I'm just not a conspiracy theory kind of gal.

12. pat34lee

pat34lee Messianic

+2,561
    Messianic
    Single
    Do you trust Paul the Apostle? He was a conspiracy buff.

Ephesians 6:12
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Romans 13:1-2
    1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
    2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

13. BukiRob

BukiRob Newbie

+958
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Wow, just WOW... I actually feel sorry for you. How can anyone see the MASSIVE corruption and actually believe that there is nothing going on behind the scenes giving the illusion that we are actually in control of the government through our elected officials

The Uranium One deal proves the Clinton's are really no different than the criminal mob bosses of New York in the 1970's. Now there is concrete evidence that it was the Clinton campaign behind the "trump dossier"

The Dems were right about 1 thing... the Russians were meddling in our election but it wasnt Trump they were working with it was CLINTON!

Clinton campaign, DNC helped fund research that became dossier

Obama-era uranium deal yields new questions, new accusations and new investigation - CNNPolitics

As you can see, Ive used ULTRA LIBERAL news reports on this and it will try and soft spin this but the fact is, that these 2 stories PROVE how utterly corrupt Obama and the Clinton's are.

The shadow government I was speaking about? Yeah, that is Barak Obama's people and behind the scene's Barak is still trying to act as president and that is a FACT, not an opinion.

I KNOW you are emotionally invested politically as a liberal but as one who professes to be a believer, your interests first and foremost is looking at the TRUTH even if that truth shows how utterly corrupt and evil the agenda of much of the democratic party really is.

14. Open Heart

+4,221
    United States
    Seeker
    Celibate
    Oh, sure there's corruption. The Clinton's are for sure corrupt. And many of our politicians are corrupt to varying degrees. But it takes more than that to make a conspiracy.

15. CherubRam

+620
    United States
    Private
    US-Others
    So far the rich have gotten richer an the poor have gotten poorer.

16. Aryeh Jay

Aryeh Jay Veteran Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+5,600
    United States
    Married
    Would that be the same Barrack Obama that God raised up as a leader?

Trump

17. BukiRob

BukiRob Newbie

+958
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    He (G-d) changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding;

18. BukiRob

BukiRob Newbie

+958
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    And how is that Trumps fault?

Or do you just merely ignore his ongoing plea to Congress to pass tax reform to give releif to the middle class!

He wants to DOUBLE the child tax credit. He wants to DOUBLE the marital deduction he wants to eliminate tax on the first 50K a person makes...

Why dont you do some actual research on what his plan is before you simply buy into the garbage that you apparently are eating up that is being spoon fed to you by CNN, NBC and its ilk....

19. CherubRam

+620
    United States
    Private
    US-Others
    Well then, I guess we could also say Hitler was a good person also.

20. BukiRob

BukiRob Newbie

+958
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    ROFL.... whatever anyone willing to compare Trump to Hilter is no one worth even conversing with.