Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Odd thing about the Anti-Hate group, they were there to cause harm.

What is your position on condemning as criminals, such as George Washington and others?

Do you believe they should be removed from our money and history books?

Do you support having Black freedom fighters pictures on our money?

My position is, why have any images at all on our money?

The Anti-Hate group believe the founding Fathers are criminals and want them removed from history.

My position is: I do not care. There is more important things to think about.
I still have not got a reply.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
It was the picture of the car backing up only to see two men with baseball bats heading his way, before he made the decision to plow throw the crowd. I don't like his attitude. but if I was looking at two men with baseball bats, I would want to get out of harms way fast. I am not sure how I would proceed through. Maybe back into the men with bats and hope they step aside.

I got ya, vis.

Again, a lot of my anger is for the police and the municipality for not preparing for this in advance, especially given what has happened at other recent protests. There should have been temporary measures forbidding cars, baseball bats, and all the rest. Am I being paranoid by saying I feel like they were inviting trouble? Grrr.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
I got ya, vis.

Again, a lot of my anger is for the police and the municipality for not preparing for this in advance, especially given what has happened at other recent protests. There should have been temporary measures forbidding cars, baseball bats, and all the rest. Am I being paranoid by saying I feel like they were inviting trouble? Grrr.
It was a setup... the judge and mayor have a lot to account for the setup..

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
It was a setup... the judge and mayor have a lot to account for the setup..
I'm not ready to say that for sure, but there is certainly enough evidence to warrant an investigation. I'm so angry about it.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So far the swamp is full to the brim. Wall street is running the White house. We will have to wait and see what the end of this year brings.

If... Rabbi Judah ben Samuel was correct that 1917, 1967 and 2017 would be Jubilee years.....
and if..... Yom Kippur 2016 began a true Jubilee year that would end, I assume, on the day before Yom Kippur 2017 then....................

....... something huge may happen even before Yom Kippur 2017.......

I have a number for you all to pray about... it is 4.3 TRILLION.....
That is the number of USA Petro-Dollars out there floating around that..........
some people would want to use to devalue the USA Dollar.......

... which Pastor Shane Warren from Louisiana warned us all about in his Sid Roth interview back in 2012 but........

we got that warning for a reason and G-d......
can divert those 4.3 Trilion in such a way that JUBILEE IS FULFILLED!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If... Rabbi Judah ben Samuel was correct that 1917, 1967 and 2017 would be Jubilee years.....
and if..... Yom Kippur 2016 began a true Jubilee year that would end, I assume, on the day before Yom Kippur 2017 then....................

....... something huge may happen even before Yom Kippur 2017.......
Jubilee ONLY applies to Jews living in The Land, and returning to their families' original plots of land. It has no meaning for those of us living in the diaspora.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Ever wonder why the protest at Trump's visit to Arizona was rather quiet? Libs Saw Bikers for Trump Arrive in Phoenix, Enraged by What They Quietly Began to Do
Are you saying that Trump, instead of relying on the police for protection, used these vigilantes? Was this official?

BTW, I don't have my head in the sand. I know all about Antifa, the alt-left group that embraces violence to accomplish its political ends. It should be declared a terrorist group and prosecuted as such.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Are you saying that Trump, instead of relying on the police for protection, used these vigilantes? Was this official?

BTW, I don't have my head in the sand. I know all about Antifa, the alt-left group that embraces violence to accomplish its political ends. It should be declared a terrorist group and prosecuted as such.
More people need to volunteer to stand up ..

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jubilee ONLY applies to Jews living in The Land, and returning to their families' original plots of land. It has no meaning for those of us living in the diaspora.

That is a good comment.... .very logical but..........
somehow or another I believe that there is a Grace Jubilee that has very little to do with people having been obedient in the past........ but it is like prophetic based on where they will be in the future........

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

There is a rumour that George Soros pays a significant percentage of the leaders about twenty five dollars per hour......... but there is a limit on what you would be willing to do for 25 dollars / hour.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
There is a rumour that George Soros pays a significant percentage of the leaders about twenty five dollars per hour......... but there is a limit on what you would be willing to do for 25 dollars / hour.
Soros gives money to terrorists such as Antifa; I have nothing but contempt for him.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Soros gives money to terrorists such as Antifa; I have nothing but contempt for him.

That is exactly where I am at as well but.........

.... even Judas Iscariot played out an important role in the betrayal, death, burial and resurrection of the Messiah. I will attempt to find you the unusual prediction from a gifted Christian about the possibility of the repentance of both Hillary as well as Soros.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
That is exactly where I am at as well but.........

.... even Judas Iscariot played out an important role in the betrayal, death, burial and resurrection of the Messiah. I will attempt to find you the unusual prediction from a gifted Christian about the possibility of the repentance of both Hillary as well as Soros.
We can pray for that.

Upvote 0