Trump Won The Cookie Count

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
A bakery in Pennsylvania, (Hatboro, Pa) had a cookie poll. They were right the last three elections on who won. This time Trump cookies outsold Biden cookies by a staggering 28,000 to 5,000.

Actual numbers Trump 27,903.....Biden 5,114

What I find interesting is that Hatboro, PA is said to be in blue a liberal leaning region. One might expect a Trump cookie win in a more red region but look at the numbers. Am I saying this is scientific proof of something? Not really but quite interesting. And also that the last three elections their findings matched up with the end results.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/03/trump-beats-biden-in-bakery-that-called-last-three-elections/

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The cookies in question. :)

upload_2020-11-15_8-11-25.jpeg

Reactions: dms1972
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A bakery in Pennsylvania, (Hatboro, Pa) had a cookie poll. They were right the last three elections on who won. This time Trump cookies outsold Biden cookies by a staggering 28,000 to 5,000.

What I find interesting is that Hatboro, PA is said to be in blue a liberal leaning region. One might expect a Trump cookie win in a more red region but look at the numbers. Am I saying this is scientific proof of something? Not really but quite interesting. And also that the last three elections their findings matched up with the end results.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/03/trump-beats-biden-in-bakery-that-called-last-three-elections/
Trump followers are, likely, more into cookies.

From the looks of it ... much more ...

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And how many of those cookies did Trump buy? Or perhaps the cookie thing is getting more popular and so Trump supporters decided to support Trump with cookies.

when Trump first announced he was running for president he paid all the people cheering $50 each.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,617.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

All those Republicans having Covid parties, I guess.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
And how many of those cookies did Trump buy? Or perhaps the cookie thing is getting more popular and so Trump supporters decided to support Trump with cookies.

Are you saying Dem supporters have no real passion for their candidate? If they did wouldn't they do the same?

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I’d guess that a lot of people just don’t like blue food . I know I don’t like blue sodas and other drinks , it looks radioactive . I can’t bring myself to try those blue Gatorades even though a lot of people like them . I’m just , no!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Are you saying Dem supporters have no real passion for their candidate? If they did wouldn't they do the same?
I think I will stick to my thought that someone under Trump bought those cookies. How many cookies usually sell anyways?

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Actually we show our passion through voting and getting out the vote. Also trying to teach logic, how to control emotions rather than emotions controlling you and how to tell a lie from political rhetoric.

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Kennedy stuffed the ballots and Trump ate the cookies. It paid off for Kennedy, it seems Trump however bit more than he could chew. Biden took the cake in the end so apparently, cookies were the wrong focus.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Actually I've heard it said that Biden didn't really have a strong get out the vote working group. They said Obama did and Hillary somewhat....but not Joe.
Actually, I've heard it said that Biden actually had the strongest get out the vote working group. They said Obama also did and Hilary didn't so much....but Joe did.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi bobber,

I guess that's going to depend on whether or not anyone thinks that buying cookies to support some political agenda is the epitome of showing 'passion' or not. Personally, I think buying cookies to support some political position isn't particularly effective. Despite it's 'long' running history of 'three elections', it would seem that it really isn't as prophetic as some might hold it up to be.

I would imagine that there's likely going to be a cache of them found in the basement of the WH when Joe gets there. LOL!

God bless,
ted

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't say that. I think I could show you pictures of Biden supporters who like cookies too. I'm sure there's cookie lovers on each side of the isle. :oldthumbsup:

Hi bobber,

You do realize, don't you, that your reference is not to a dot of land above sea level sitting in the ocean, right? Generally speaking, when people talk about two sides of an 'aisle', they're refencing a lane that runs between racks and displays like in a grocery store or other retail store. Or, as the case you are making, is referencing the 'aisle' in the legislature that divides political groups.

Secondly, it should be 'there are' not 'there is', which is the conjunction you are using referencing a group. 'Are' is always the verb for a 'multiple' subject and 'is' is the verb for a singular subject. The subject you wrote is 'cookie lovers' and that intends 'many' who love cookies...plural.

God bless,
ted

Upvote 0