Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...and it only took him 18 months to learn something anyone who had done even a little bit of research could have told him before he even offered him the job? :scratch:
tulc(it's not like Bolton was any different than he's always been)
Have you never had to fire or discipline someone that you hired? Trump knew what Bolton held as values he may not have known just how radical Bolton would get.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But Biden isn’t complaining about his so called basement status and threatening to mistreat someone because they implied he was cowering in the bunker. It’s all about image with Trump

You think Biden doesn't protect his image?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Security arrangements for leaders are usually classified, and so revealing any aspect of those arrangements may be forbidden and/or a breach of law. In my opinion it's quite likely that a mole in the White House has broken a secrecy law and/or contract.

Most people who owned bunkers were tucked away when things hit the fan and few would disclose it. That's the reason you get one in the first place. When you employ security you set aside a measure of autonomy. If they feel the situation warrants leaving you get up and go. Their job is keeping you safe.

As you can see I'm pro security...pro bunker...pro saving my hide. Without apology. :)

~Bella

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
There can be no doubt that Trump was very naive about how D.C. operates and who the players are but that was then, he has learned much about who not to trust.

It's got to be hard when someone who means everything in the world to you, betrays you. And he's done it again, and again:

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
General James Mattis (former Secretary of Defence)
- "the world’s most overrated general"
- "You know why? He wasn’t tough enough,"

Mattis is more than an aggressive and capable commander. You should not lightly pick a fight with this guy:

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
disciple Clint said:
There can be no doubt that Trump was very naive about how D.C. operates and who the players are but that was then, he has learned much about who not to trust.

It's got to be hard when someone who means everything in the world to you, betrays you. And he's done it again, and again:

you have my sympathy

The "Big Beautiful Wall Mexico" was going to pay for?

"So much winning, you'd get tired of winning?"

Abolish Obamacare and put up something better that wouldn't cost as much?

Pay off the National debt in four years?

Don't you ever get tired of being lied to?

A lot of right-wingers have.

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

tweeted." data-reactid="14">“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”
Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

The Oath Keepers said President Trump went too far with his tweets about the protests in Minneapolis over George Floyd, a black man who died in police custody.

The right-wing group, which has many former military and law enforcement members, said it wanted Trump's tweet, which says, “When the looting starts, the shooting starts," and was given a warning label by Twitter because it broke company rules about "glorifying violence," to be retracted.

“This is a disaster. President Trump needs to retract that statement ASAP, stating that he misspoke & did not mean to say that National Guard should shoot people for stealing. Arson is a very different matter — that's lethal force because setting fires can kill,” the Oath Keepers said on its Twitter account.

“I understand his frustration and anger at seeing the rampant looting and arson, but he needs to keep his cool and make sure that what he says is constitutional, lawful, and moral. There are ways to stop looting that respect life,” the series of tweets continued.
'This is a disaster': Right-wing militia group calls on Trump to retract tweet on Minneapolis protests

Voters on the right are wising up. And that's why Trump is in deeper and deeper trouble daily.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The "Big Beautiful Wall Mexico" was going to pay for?

"So much winning, you'd get tired of winning?"

Abolish Obamacare and put up something better that wouldn't cost as much?

Pay off the National debt in four years?

Don't you ever get tired of being lied to?

A lot of right-wingers have.

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

tweeted." data-reactid="14">“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”
Ann Coulter Turns on ‘Disloyal Actual Retard’ Trump in Twitter Rant

The Oath Keepers said President Trump went too far with his tweets about the protests in Minneapolis over George Floyd, a black man who died in police custody.

The right-wing group, which has many former military and law enforcement members, said it wanted Trump's tweet, which says, “When the looting starts, the shooting starts," and was given a warning label by Twitter because it broke company rules about "glorifying violence," to be retracted.

“This is a disaster. President Trump needs to retract that statement ASAP, stating that he misspoke & did not mean to say that National Guard should shoot people for stealing. Arson is a very different matter — that's lethal force because setting fires can kill,” the Oath Keepers said on its Twitter account.

“I understand his frustration and anger at seeing the rampant looting and arson, but he needs to keep his cool and make sure that what he says is constitutional, lawful, and moral. There are ways to stop looting that respect life,” the series of tweets continued.
'This is a disaster': Right-wing militia group calls on Trump to retract tweet on Minneapolis protests

Voters on the right are wising up. And that's why Trump is in deeper and deeper trouble daily.
It is a little early to count your chickens dont you think? Next time someone makes some equally demeaning comments about Biden I will consider quoting them, but then again no, I would not want people to think I was goading.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It is a little early to count your chickens dont you think? Next time someone makes some equally demeaning comments about Biden I will consider quoting them, but then again no, I would not want people to think I was goading.

I'm just showing you what right-wingers are now saying about Trump's performance. If you think they are unfair, perhaps you should take it up with them.

I agree that Coulter especially, is vicious and crude when she thinks someone has violated right-wing orthodoxy. But she called Trump all those names, apparently because she's miffed that he threw his supporters under the bus on those promises he made.

Oath Keepers is also right-wing, but more Constitutionally-oriented than Coulter. And their reasonably-worded response is quite correct. Trump should listen to them.

Upvote 0