✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't understand why this is a story?

Security arrangements for leaders are usually classified, and so revealing any aspect of those arrangements may be forbidden and/or a breach of law. In my opinion it's quite likely that a mole in the White House has broken a secrecy law and/or contract.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought it was interesting

Security arrangements for leaders are usually classified, and so revealing any aspect of those arrangements may be forbidden and/or a breach of law. In my opinion it's quite likely that a mole in the White House has broken a secrecy law and/or contract.
If you look at it like that how is it not a story? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious)

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why on earth would it be of any real consequence to the average American whether President Trump went to the White House bunker or not, or the reasons for doing so? Get a grip!

I hope Donald Trump wins in November. The behaviour of certain sections of the media is akin to that of a stalker, obsessing and pontificating over every inconsequential detail of Donald Trump's life in and out of the White House. If he wins again they'll have another four years to try and learn a bit of restraint and bring their ridiculous behaviour under control.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why on earth would it be of any real consequence to the average American whether President Trump went to the White House bunker or not, or the reasons for doing so?
Because I thought it was interesting, if you don't then there's plenty of other threads in these forums that might be of more interest to you. ...of course it's sort of interesting you've posted twice in a thread just so you could say this thread isn't interesting. :wave:

Get a grip!
...we're not the one posting in a thread that (apparently) holds no interest for us. So it doesn't look like we're the ones who need to "get a grip". :sorry:

I hope Donald Trump wins in November.
Pretty sure he won't. :)

The behaviour of certain sections of the media is akin to that of a stalker, obsessing and pontificating over every inconsequential detail of Donald Trump's life in and out of the White House. If he wins again they'll have another four years to try and learn a bit of restraint and bring their ridiculous behaviour under control.
uhmmm...yeah it's a real shame the media pays attention and reports what the President of the United States says and does, man, they act like it's their job to do that or something. :swoon:
tulc(oh wait...) :sorry:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But Donald guaranteed the first thing he would do was prosecute Hillary if he got elected. And did he not say people would riot in the streets if he was not elected?

He did not say he would be hiding in a bunker because people might riot after he got elected.

In any case, you can run, but you can't hide.

"God will judge the secrets of men" > in Romans 2:16.

"God resists the proud," we have in James 4:6 and also in 1 Peter 5:5. So, we have God Himself personally resisting anyone He knows is wrong and in pride . . . no matter how any of us might have our preferential ways of evaluating and promoting people and ourselves.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Because it is Trump - plain and simple.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
In a sense, the fact that Trump lied once again, is hardly news. By now, everyone knows he's a habitual liar. But it's worth noting the fact.

It's of some news interest that he's looking to get even with whoever happened to tell the press that he was hiding in the bunker.

The guy I saw doing it was his Attorney General.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's not surprising, BTW. Trump spent a surprising amount of time, trying to find the national park employee who released the shot of his inauguration that showed how poorly attended it was.

• Informative
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
If the New York Times said it, I doubt it.
Trump wants to find and prosecute whoever told media about bunker visit: NYT

The story has "legs" because this President has a history of having his employees sign non-dislosure agreements to supress the reporting of his behind the scenes "escapades!"

Trump also has a history of:"trashing" past employees who were apparently "only the best people" when they were serving him, but suddenly reverted to "losers" when they fell from grace!

Steve Bannon (former chief Trump strategist)
- “Sloppy Steve”
- Bannon, Trump tweeted, “cried when he got fired and begged for his job.”

Michael Cohen
(Trump lawyer and fixer for over a decade)
- Trump: “If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!”
- “a weak person,” “not a very smart person,” a “bad lawyer,” “a fraudster”

Nikki Haley
(South Carolina Governor, appointed American UN Representative)
“The people of South Carolina are embarrassed by Nikki Haley!”

John Kelly (White House Chief of Staff)
- Kelly was in “way over his head” and that he “went out with a whimper.”

Omarosa Manigault
(former Trump aide)
- “not smart,” “lowlifel” “wacky Omarosa”

General James Mattis (former Secretary of Defence)
- "the world’s most overrated general"
- "You know why? He wasn’t tough enough,"

Jerome Powell (Chair of the Federal Reserve)
- “As usual, Powell let us down,” Trump tweeted
- Powell is “clueless” and “letting us down."

Anthony Scaramucci (former White House communications director)
- “totally incapable,” “a highly unstable ‘nut job.’”

Jeff Sessions (former Attorney General)
- called Sessions’s Justice Department a “total joke"
- suggested that the attorney general didn’t understand what was happening there
- reportedly called Sessions “mentally retarded,” “a dumb southerner,” and “Mr. Magoo

Rex Tillerson (former Secretary of State)
- Trump referred to him as “dumb as a rock” and “lazy as hell.”

Trump Hired Them, Then He Called Them Incompetent

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump wants to find and prosecute whoever told media about bunker visit: NYT

The story has "legs" because this President has a history of having his employees sign non-dislosure agreements to supress the reporting of his behind the scenes "escapades!"

Trump also has a history of:"trashing" past employees who were apparently "only the best people" when they were serving him - they suddemly all became "losers" when they fell from grace!
Steve Bannon (former chief Trump strategist)
- “Sloppy Steve”
- Bannon, Trump tweeted, “cried when he got fired and begged for his job.”

Michael Cohen
(Trump lawyer and fixer for over a decade)
- Trump: “If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!”
- “a weak person,” “not a very smart person,” a “bad lawyer,” “a fraudster”

Nikki Haley
(South Carolina Governor, appointed American UN Representative)
“The people of South Carolina are embarrassed by Nikki Haley!”

John Kelly (White House Chief of Staff)
- Kelly was in “way over his head” and that he “went out with a whimper.”

Omarosa Manigault
(former Trump aide)
“Wacky,”
“Deranged”

“a crazed, crying lowlife”
“that dog!”

“Wacky Omarosa”
“got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time”
“She never made it, never will”
“begged me for a job, tears in her eyes”
“People in the White House hated her”
“vicious, but not smart”

“heard really bad things”
“Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work”
“a loser”
“nothing but problems”

“a lowlife”
“Wacky”

“Wacky Omarosa”
“got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time”
“She never made it, never will”
“begged me for a job, tears in her eyes”
“People in the White House hated her, vicious, but not smart”

Trump Hired Them, Then He Called Them Incompetent

The 598 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List
See how it is, when he lies people get upset, and when he tells the truth about people they still get upset. There is always that 10% of the people who will never be happy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
See how it is, when he lies people get upset, and when he tells the truth about people they still get upset. There is always that 10% of the people who will never be happy.
There is only one common denominator with all these individuals and that's the man who appointed them - no President has experienced such a contentious relationship with his "revolving door" of former appointees as Donald J Trump!

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is only one common denominator with all these individuals and that's the man who appointed them - no President has experienced such a contentious relationship with his "revolving door" of former appointees as Donald J Trump!
There can be no doubt that Trump was very naive about how D.C. operates and who the players are but that was then, he has learned much about who not to trust.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There can be no doubt that Trump was very naive about how D.C. operates and who the players are but that was then, he has learned much about who not to trust.
...so in March of his second year in office he appointed John Bolton as his National Security advisor and it only took him 18 months to figure out he didn't like him? :scratch:
tulc(not a good sign of how quickly President Trump "learns" things) :sorry:

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...so in March of his second year in office he appointed John Bolton as his National Security advisor and it only took him 18 months to figure out he didn't like him? :scratch:
tulc(not a good sign of how quickly President Trump "learns" things) :sorry:
Seems that Bolton was just a little to much of a hawk for Trump, funny since the msm liked to say the Trump was going to start WW III but they have moved on from that lie on to some new lies.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seems that Bolton was just a little to much of a hawk for Trump, (snip)
...and it only took him 18 months to learn something anyone who had done even a little bit of research could have told him before he even offered him the job? :scratch:
tulc(it's not like Bolton was any different than he's always been)

Upvote 0