United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Got any video or other evidence of that? All I can find is this 8 second clip
When I pulled up your link it showed the clip you saw. If you continue down the tweets there is a second longer clip showing where he comes right back and tells the press,"I never said the word Israel," a couple of times.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
When I pulled up your link it showed the clip you saw. If you continue down the tweets there is a second longer clip showing where he comes right back and tells the press,"I never said the word Israel," a couple of times.

On that basis I apologize for a heinously cut video. How do I get this thread closed?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,036.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
What's odd, again, is that he just TOTALLY ignores the person with whom he is meeting; even when he touches his arm. I can't figure out if that is part of his character flaw of lack of respect for others OR a health related incident.

Frankly, I hope it's the former; cause a medically unstable POTUS doesn't seem like a good idea at all.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What's odd, again, is that he just TOTALLY ignores the person with whom he is meeting; even when he touches his arm. I can't figure out if that is part of his character flaw of lack of respect for others OR a health related incident.

Frankly, I hope it's the former; cause a medically unstable POTUS doesn't seem like a good idea at all.
His neurological system is deteriorating. He's entering his eighth decade an has the most stressful job in the world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,036.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
His neurological system is deteriorating. He's entering his eighth decade an has the most stressful job in the world.
And what makes me worry is that IF this is the case and IF his health and mental well being are in the process of being (or are) compromised, that Republicans will circle the wagons. I REALLY hope they don't.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And what makes me worry is that IF this is the case and IF his health and mental well being are in the process of being (or are) compromised, that Republicans will circle the wagons. I REALLY hope they don't.
Either party is going to rally around it's President. That's why the GOP is likely looking for a way out, impeachment being the last resort. My guess is that he will not run again or will retire and Pence can come in ala Gerald Ford.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Netanyahu looks more amused than aghast at Trump's behavior. If I were Trump I would be bored silly and just plain tired of all the meetings, briefings, and protocol. I'm guessing he really wants to get back home and get to work.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,010.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Netanyahu looks more amused than aghast at Trump's behavior. If I were Trump I would be bored silly and just plain tired of all the meetings, briefings, and protocol. I'm guessing he really wants to get back home and get to work.
Has he been tweeting?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,184,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

All those meetings and briefings are the job.

Upvote 0