USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
We have a little provision in the US Constitution called the "Electoral College." When the Democrats win the presidency via the EC, it's a vital and fundamental Constitutional provision that prevents the most populous states from leaving the less populous states irrelevant. When the Democrats lose the electoral college, it's an obsolete, antique anachronism that thwarts The Will Of the People.
‘Tis true. However, Democrats have never won the EC but lost the popular vote - that has always favored Republicans.

The 5 US presidents who won the election but lost the popular vote

So it is no wonder Republicans favor it.

Unless, of course, you are Donald Trump and you have not yet benefited from the EC:

2A51ADB0-67AD-4452-9300-3FF0E4FEE601.jpeg

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Actually, they didn't. Most voters wanted Clinton. About 3 million more voters wanted her to be president than wanted Trump.

You are right... however, the way the elections work, and have worked for every election before and will work for every election in the future... he was elected.

He was put in office by the electoral process of the USA. It was a fair and binding election based on standard operational procedures.

And he can't stand it. That's why he set up that rigged voter fraud commission, that imploded when he realized that the only known voter frauds were people who voted illegally for him.
And I thought that I was a conspiracy theorist......

I guess, to go with that, you could also add that Hillary was a felon... so you should just wipe the board clean and start from scratch.

As far as I'm concerned, the election process in the US and Canada is flawed. But, it is what it is. All politicians are corrupt in some way...

In the end,using the system in place... Trump won... and God allowed it.. All leaders, great or evil.. are in their respective offices... in accordance to God's plan.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You are right... however, the way the elections work, and have worked for every election before and will work for every election in the future... he was elected.

He was put in office by the electoral process of the USA.

This isn't the first time it glitched and the loser of the vote won anyway. It doesn't happen often, but it happens.

Barbarian chuckles:
And he can't stand it. That's why he set up that rigged voter fraud commission, that imploded when he realized that the only known voter frauds were people who voted illegally for him.

And I thought that I was a conspiracy theorist......

You have nothing on Trump. Even after his commission found only fraud committed by his followers he continued to insist it was the democrats doing it.

I guess, to go with that, you could also add that Hillary was a felon...

He did. If he's willing to lie about the vote, it's not surprising that he'd make up a story about her being a felon. She no doubt took some satisfaction in knowing that the Trump official who led the "lock her up" chant, is no about to be locked up himself.

so you should just wipe the board clean and start from scratch.

Nice try. But let's see what Mueller and a congressional investigation comes up with. As you know, they spent years and tens of millions of dollars trying to find something on Clinton and the democrats. They got nothing. Mueller already has nine convictions and a score of indictments. And he's not close to done.

As far as I'm concerned, the election process in the US and Canada is flawed. But, it is what it is. All politicians are corrupt in some way...

But let's not excuse the criminals because of that. Let the system work.

In the end,using the system in place... Trump won... and God allowed it.. All leaders, great or evil.. are in their respective offices... in accordance to God's plan.

Since God allowed the founders to make a state in which rulers are subject to the people, the process going on now is in accordance with God's plan.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
We have a little provision in the US Constitution called the "Electoral College."

Yep. It usually works as intended. Now and then it glitches and the loser of the vote is the winner in the electoral college. It's legal, even if not what the founders intended.

When the Democrats win the presidency via the EC, it's a vital and fundamental Constitutional provision that prevents the most populous states from leaving the less populous states irrelevant. When the Democrats lose the electoral college, it's an obsolete, antique anachronism that thwarts The Will Of the People.

Sounds like someone's engaging in a little self-pity. Your guy lost the vote by about 3 million votes. But he still got to be president. If that's not comfort enough, then you're really out of luck.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This isn't the first time it glitched and the loser of the vote won anyway. It doesn't happen often, but it happens.

Barbarian chuckles:

You have nothing on Trump. Even after his commission found only fraud committed by his followers he continued to insist it was the democrats doing it.

He did. If he's willing to lie about the vote, it's not surprising that he'd make up a story about her being a felon. She no doubt took some satisfaction in knowing that the Trump official who led the "lock her up" chant, is no about to be locked up himself.

Nice try. But let's see what Mueller and a congressional investigation comes up with. As you know, they spent years and tens of millions of dollars trying to find something on Clinton and the democrats. They got nothing. Mueller already has nine convictions and a score of indictments. And he's not close to done.

But let's not excuse the criminals because of that. Let the system work.

Since God allowed the founders to make a state in which rulers are subject to the people, the process going on now is in accordance with God's plan.
Any way you slice it... Trump is President.... it is in accordance with God's will and the US is far better off than with the witch and Satan worshiper.. Hillary... The Christians of the US can still live in a free country..
If Hillary had of won Christianity, as you know it... would be done in the US.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Any way you slice it... Trump is President.... it is in accordance with God's will and the US is far better off than with the witch and Satan worshiper.. Hillary... The Christians of the US can still live in a free country..
Hillary holds herself to be a Christian, and I have seen no indication that she is a Satan worshipper.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Any way you slice it... Trump is President....

And Herod was tetrarch of Judea. God permits things that aren't necessarily good for us. Fortunately, separation of powers makes the state deep enough that Trump can't just rule as he would like, and we retain our freedoms.

Seeing as shes a practicing Christian, I'd say that you must have an odd idea of what we Christians are like.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Any way you slice it... Trump is President.... it is in accordance with God's will
Were you as surprised as I was when all those "God puts the leaders in place!" Scriptures miraculously reappeared in some Evangelicals Bible after disappearing for 8 years? I thought it was pretty amazing! :wave:

and the US is far better off than with the witch and Satan worshiper.. Hillary
Can you provide some proof for these allegations you made? Because I'm sure people would be interested in seeing it. :)

... The Christians of the US can still live in a free country..
I'm not sure why you'd think that, do you have any proof for this as well?

That seems unlikely. Particularly because Sec Clinton, unlike President Trump, knows how to pronounce "2 Corinthians". :sorry:
tulc(whereas President Trump couldn't pronounce it and probably can't find it) :D

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hillary holds herself to be a Christian, and I have seen no indication that she is a Satan worshipper.

They don't need evidence. Alternative facts don't involve evidence.

299639_18e92cf3b9448bc2add081150ba5a273.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EpiscipalMe
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Theresasjourney

Be Still And Know That He Is God!
Jul 22, 2005
Wisconsin
✟29,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't believe what comes out of the twisted mouths of evil.
okay...I'm not actually sure what you're saying in your post. Which group/people have "the twisted mouths of evil"? :scratch:
tulc(would be interested in Theresasjourney view on that) :wave:

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
And Herod was tetrarch of Judea. God permits things that aren't necessarily good for us. Fortunately, separation of powers makes the state deep enough that Trump can't just rule as he would like, and we retain our freedoms.

Seeing as shes a practicing Christian, I'd say that you must have an odd idea of what we Christians are like.
Who said that God has to do things that are good for us? They just have to be events and actions that fulfill His plan and bring glory to Him.

LOL... seriously? You think that Hillary is a practicing Christian? That promotes and condones partial birth abortions?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Check this:Hillary Clinton hides behind ‘health’ of the mother, defends partial-birth abortion in final debate

Hillary Clinton defended the practice of partial-birth abortion in the final presidential debate on Wednesday, obscuring her belief that appeals to the “health” of the mother would make any abortion legal at any point during a pregnancy.

Or this:Hillary Clinton Joins a Coven? | The Stream

I don't think any "practicing Christian" that I know of, would ever do this at all. Not even to get funding or votes or anything...

Yes, it seems so. Here’s the headline: “Last Night, The Wing Welcomed Hillary Clinton Into Their Coven.”

She was on April 3rd awarded “an honorary lifetime Wing membership,” which comes, we are told, with free cosmetics. It’s unclear whether Hillary viewed that as an insult. Most likely not. She tweeted of her time at the coven that she was “inspired by [their] passion and commitment.”

The group is called The Wing. It was started by Audrey Gelman and Lauren Kassan in 2016. It is not a woman’s club, Gelman said. “We’re a coven, not a sorority.” Gelman’s mother is actress Lena Dunham’s therapist, and the younger Gelman was reportedly the inspiration for Dunham’s show Girls.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
I don't think any "practicing Christian" that I know of, would ever do this at all. Not even to get funding or votes or anything... (snip)
Well I guess that's not true because a practicing Christian did so in the above article. :wave:
tulc(guesses there's more then one view among Christians about being an honorary member of a women's club) :)

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well I guess that's not true because a practicing Christian did so in the above article. :wave:
tulc(guesses there's more then one view among Christians about being an honorary member of a women's club) :)
Who is Trumps vice president? Is he not a strong and self proclaimed Christian?
Does Trump not consult, regularly with Pense?

The government that you have in the office of the president now... is against abortion.
The Dems, were all for it being legal... including partial birth...

You tell me which one is doing the work of God.

• Agree
Reactions: Pedra
Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married

The government that you have in the office of the president now... is against abortion.

Neither party is particularly good at doing the work of God.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Check this:Hillary Clinton hides behind ‘health’ of the mother, defends partial-birth abortion in final debate

Hillary Clinton defended the practice of partial-birth abortion in the final presidential debate on Wednesday, obscuring her belief that appeals to the “health” of the mother would make any abortion legal at any point during a pregnancy.

Or this:Hillary Clinton Joins a Coven? | The Stream

I don't think any "practicing Christian" that I know of, would ever do this at all. Not even to get funding or votes or anything...

Yes, it seems so. Here’s the headline: “Last Night, The Wing Welcomed Hillary Clinton Into Their Coven.”

She was on April 3rd awarded “an honorary lifetime Wing membership,” which comes, we are told, with free cosmetics. It’s unclear whether Hillary viewed that as an insult. Most likely not. She tweeted of her time at the coven that she was “inspired by [their] passion and commitment.”

The group is called The Wing. It was started by Audrey Gelman and Lauren Kassan in 2016. It is not a woman’s club, Gelman said. “We’re a coven, not a sorority.” Gelman’s mother is actress Lena Dunham’s therapist, and the younger Gelman was reportedly the inspiration for Dunham’s show Girls.
Hillary became an honorary member of a woman’s club. No problem with that. I presume that you are aware that one of the definitions of coven is “a group of individuals with similar interests.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

A great many Christians believe that abortion should remain legal. It is not clearly addressed in scripture. Being pro-choice does not mean that one is not a Christian. And please don’t start posting scripture regarding abortion. This isn’t the place to debate it on CF.

Last edited:
Upvote 0