lanham, md
✟7,690.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Despite all the hype and promotion the debate of the ages became the debate of the boring. It was the most watched in history but I am pretty sure that it was also one of the most anticlimactic in history. Neither candidate gave voters a reason to voter for them. Once again voters are the true losers in this debate. Also I believe that Lester Holt did a poor job as moderator. Trump vs Clinton:The anticlimactic debate

My full assessment can be found here: https://thesystemsscientist.com/2016/09/27/trump-versus-clinton-the-anticlimactic-debate/

crossnote

Berean
Site Supporter
May 16, 2010
So. Cal.
✟250,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think Trump was just pacing Hillary, getting a foretaste of her ways. Shock and awe is coming. He'd better pull it off in round #2 because Hillary may feign another 'pneumonia' bout for round #3.
\
...nice assessment on your link btw.

• Winner
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
The thing I remember most is that Trump got caught twice. Once when he refused to acknowledge that he continued to say that Obama was not born in the US long after Obama made the birth certificate public. The other was his offhanded remark that if he paid no taxes it showed that he was smart. Bad news. And again, we had concrete detailed plans from Hillary (even if you disagreed with them) and nothing but platitudes from Trump. Hillary was the clear win.

Upvote 0