JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump vaccines ? Why vaccinate people for something that will disappear 20th of January ?
He has made this possible... whether he is in office or not these Vaccines getting ready so fast are the results of his efforts of greasing the skids.

I'm not a fan of the Pfizer vaccine as I am of the Moderna vaccine....but I'm liking the Novovax vaccine even more. I want nothing to do with the AstraZeneca vaccine. Dead baby in my arm is abhorrent to me.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He has made this possible... whether he is in office or not these Vaccines getting ready so fast are the results of his efforts of greasing the skids.

Yes, I think he tweeted that or something. While we know his tweets have the authenticity of Ten Commandments do you have any actual article to link about this great achievement of his ?

Something that actually says he had any significant contribution about it ?

Usually the only skids Trump greases are those on his own feet.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Operation warp speed.

Vaccines Are Coming to a grocery store pharmacy or Walgreens near you in a few weeks.

The US Military will be making these deliveries to the pharmacies warehouses and then the normal distribution network will take it from there. (No deuce and half in your neighborhood)

Otherwise it would be a nightmare of logistics.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Operation warp speed.

Vaccines Are Coming to a grocery store pharmacy or Walgreens near you in a few weeks.

The US Military will be making these deliveries to the pharmacies warehouses and then the normal distribution network will take it from there. (No deuce and half in your neighborhood)

Otherwise it would be a nightmare of logistics.

And what do you feel Trump has done in operation warp speed ?

Operation Warp Speed - Wikipedia

Wiki entry mentions his name once to indicate he announced it’s existence in last May. That’s about it.

Of course his fan base probably figures he has been tirelessly worked in the shadows to promote this cause instead of scheming how to steal the election, discredit US institutions and how to avoid all the court cases nearing him when he gets kicked out of the White House.

Oh well, his base thinks he has been doing stellar job anyway with only quarter million US citizens dead so what’s bit more fiction and false hope.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: JohnDB
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And Kamala Harris will not only refuse to take it, but she will convince her supporters that they shouldn't either. Why? Because Trump. That's why. Follow the science people! Lol.

Well we have a variety of Vaccines to choose from. I personally am not a fan of mRNA vaccines regardless of the current efficacy. Simply because of the mechanism by which they operate through.

I prefer the Novovax vaccine to the others... especially the AstraZeneca vaccine that uses aborted fetal tissue.

But to not take a vaccine at all is insanity. They will get sick and die.

I believe that Kamala Harris will get an award for avoiding a vaccine...but it's going to be a Darwin Award.

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
One last thing on my preference of Vaccines...

I'm not a fan of the Pfizer vaccine either...

As cold as that one is going to be...it's going to really hurt going in...

Just to feel like a truck ran over you for two days afterwards.
On the Pfizer vaccine: "Once it's thawed, the vaccine can be refrigerated for five days." Why Does Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Need To Be Kept Colder Than Antarctica?
I lean toward Pfizer over moderna because the latter has no other products and no real track record. From what i am hearing, you may not have choices for some time, as it will depend on which manufacturer is assigned to supply your state.

Reactions: JohnDB
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the Pfizer vaccine: "Once it's thawed, the vaccine can be refrigerated for five days." Why Does Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Need To Be Kept Colder Than Antarctica?
I lean toward Pfizer over moderna because the latter has no other products and no real track record. From what i am hearing, you may not have choices for some time, as it will depend on which manufacturer is assigned to supply your state.

They have this invention called a pickup truck... LOL.

My darling is the Novovax vaccine. I understand though that it might not clear the stage three trials because of side effects...so far the early reports are good but it's also the strongest to date. Meaning that the potential for side effects are the most likely too.

The science seems sound and the numbers look good. (At this point)

A person can shop for what is available...it will cost you more. But can you really afford to not pay the price for good health choices?

My biggest concern is becoming an asymptomatic carrier because of a vaccine...the Moderna vaccine is claiming protection against infection. If the Novovax vaccine has an even stronger response then most likely it will definitely protect against infection.

Again... waiting for the results of the trials. But with this latest surge in cases we probably won't have too long to wait.

Of course we, who matter so little to our governments, will be waiting until spring/summer to get vaccinated.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,915.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums