Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Trump appears to be unhinged. His posts on Truth Social don't even make sense anymore. They aren't coherent. https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/108914191352296732

It's up to Americans to save the US. If we do not act, then the Republic is dead. We have to hold together the fabric of our democracy before it unravels under the weight of madness. We cannot give into the emotions that he is trying to stir.

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟188,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump appears to be unhinged. His posts on Truth Social don't even make sense anymore. They aren't coherent. https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/108914191352296732

It's up to Americans to save the US. If we do not act, then the Republic is dead. We have to hold together the fabric of our democracy before it unravels under the weight of madness. We cannot give into the emotions that he is trying to stir.
I'm guessing the emotions the left has created and permeated for years are okay though right?

• Winner
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟561,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Sounds pretty coherent to me.
His posts are not written and reviewed by a White House staff. Have you heard any of the current president's speeches lately? I feel sorry for the guy. Someone who cares for him must have a frank conversation with the family. How far are we from the 25th section 4?

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟561,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm guessing the emotions the left has created and permeated for years are okay though right?
I have been involved in politics since Barry Goldwater days. I have not seen more irrational hysteria in the press, in the capital podium, or in the streets than I have seen in the last 4 years. At least the VN protests and civil rights protests had meaning and rational goals.
I believe the left has become so extreme and out of touch with reality that, as the op states, America needs to step up and save our nation.

Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
His posts are not written and reviewed by a White House staff. Have you heard any of the current president's speeches lately? I feel sorry for the guy. Someone who cares for him must have a frank conversation with the family. How far are we from the 25th section 4?

Your reply illustrates my point. We're so busy blaming each other and defending "our side" that we miss the real damage happening all around us. It's not about left or right. Both sides are wrong. It's about all of us. If we don't work to change things instead of feeding into the division narrative, the Republic is dead.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Have you read them all? He made like 60 posts in a day, he’s not well.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,939.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Could he be trying to build an insanity defense for the 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 upcoming indictments?

The cabinet members who tried to invoke the 25th amendment could be supporting witnesses.

Liberal voters or jurors would have no difficulty accepting he is disturbed and delusional.

If I were a juror I would have trouble accepting he was so delusional he should be absolved of all responsibility. We as a nation have suffered so much and brought to a precipice.

Mentally ill? Certainly. Legally insane? No.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-
Well in politics/government we are given choices for leaders of our city's, states, federal government, etc... : liars, perverts, unhinged people, crooks, drunks, homosexuals, etc...

So really whats is the difference, if one is elected over the other.

Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟570,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status