Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Standing ovation for doing the most basic part of his job. I guess when there's little else to celebrate, these little things go a long way.

One that none of his predecessors did.

It’s a refreshing change.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,560.00
Faith
Pentecostal
To be sure. And I agree with you about ordinary illegal economic migration. For one thing, such migration could be reduced to negligible levels by enforcing existing laws about employing undocumented foreigners, a step the Trump administration seems unwilling to take.
For another, the present kerfluffle is not about illegal economic migrants from Mexico, but about refugees seeking asylum. Granted, the present disorder at the border has to be dealt with but I am disturbed by the lack of humanitarian concern for these people.

I agree. Our government, no matter who is in control certainly doesn't do enough to curtail the illegal migration. Which includes enforcing laws on those those that hire them.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Really... Immigration raids never happened before? That's news to me.
Maybe that’s because such raids are usually on a need-to-know basis and are not revealed on Twitter by the President.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Maybe that’s because such raids are usually on a need-to-know basis and are not revealed on Twitter by the President.
Ah... but if you don't make a show of it, how will anyone know if you've done anything?

Life's about ratings. Not results.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ah... but if you don't make a show of it, how will anyone know if you've done anything?

Life's about ratings. Not results.
You give Trump no credit for anything meaningful. No wonder he has to announce his agenda. You sure ain't going to.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You give Trump no credit for anything meaningful. No wonder he has to announce his agenda. You sure ain't going to.
The only meaningful thing he's really done so far is give himself a tax cut. He pretty much gave up on healthcare and were I a supporter of his, I wouldn't be too satisfied with his delivery on the wall or immigration enforcement. He has to announce his agenda because the results speak for themselves.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,560.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Why is that the only alternative? Can we not let in some, assist Mexico to keep others and take positive steps to ameliorate the dire conditions from which these Central Americans are fleeing?

A very tall order considering the deep seated corruption that takea place in most of these countries. We let a LOT of people in. Trump has upped the amount of people we are allowing in on VISAs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,560.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Crumbs and chaos, yes.
Some of their people choose to leave and come to America seeking asylum, such people are therefore not “illegal”.

You're right. I would like to see the law on that changed. It's out of date.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump is a walking chaos-tornado, he wants his fingers in every pie but is unable (for whatever reasons) to seriously understand the broader policy implications on decisions already made...the very definition of “unable to learn from past mistakes”, largely, in my opinion, because he is constitutionally unable to admit he’s made any mistakes!
(Heck, He’s not even sure if he’s sinned!)

Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump is a walking chaos-tornado, he wants his fingers in every pie but is unable (for whatever reasons) to seriously understand the broader policy implications on decisions already made...the very definition of “unable to learn from past mistakes”, largely, in my opinion, because he is constitutionally unable to admit he’s made any mistakes!
(Heck, He’s not even sure if he’s sinned!)
The left is the tornado. They love to cause havoc for trump.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,615.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
A very tall order considering the deep seated corruption that takea place in most of these countries. We let a LOT of people in. Trump has upped the amount of people we are allowing in on VISAs.
Actually, the amount of both immigrant and non-immigrant visas have dropped in the two full years Trump served so far.

https://travel.state.gov/content/da...AnnualReport/FY18AnnualReport - TableXVIB.pdf

https://travel.state.gov/content/da...18AnnualReport/FY18AnnualReport - TableXV.pdf

• Useful
Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0