Trump Tweets from a far Right Fascist organisation then insults the UK Prime Minister

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Naw. I was saying that I sometimes think moderators (on a lot of sites)...

Oops. It just struck me that this may violate site rules. I need to check to see if our site allows discussion of moderation.

Let me just say that there are a lot of words thrown about as accusations with no understanding of what a word actually means, that it can be fun to educate people on their meaning.

There is no confusion about what it means to be racist:

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Such as when Trumps would not rent to non white people. This was Trump being a racist (by definition).

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no confusion about what it means to be racist:

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Such as when Trumps would not rent to non white people. This was Trump being a racist (by definition).
Actually, I agree with you. However, "racism" takes many forms, and I'll give you an example:

Back in the mid-1960's, Job-corps had moved into our small town. We were getting ready to rent our home out because my dad had gotten a job in Seattle, and my parents had put an ad in the paper. One day they were going out and left me with my siblings at home. I was just out of sixth grade.

They told me that if anyone called on the house and they sounded colored, tell them it's rented. Now, I was old enough to question that, and my parents not only had never shown racist tendencies, but I DID have a very racist uncle who came from Mississippi that they were always using as an example of why it is important to not be racist. So I asked them why tell black people it's rented.

I'll never forget their answer (my paraphrasing as I didn't have an audio recorder with me at the time): If we rent to white deadbeats that don't pay their rent, we can kick them out. If we rent to colored deadbeats that don't pay their rent, it is very difficult and time consuming to get them out and we don't want that hassle, nor the loss of monthly income while its being contested.

So, they were making a decision based on race, but they were not racists. Rather, they were acting in their best interests based on the racism inherent in the system at the time.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yep. In my case it is similar to me saying I would like to see the federal income tax completely abolished and institute a flat sales tax. It would be awesome, but it will never happen. For starters, a few million accountants, tax attorneys, IRS employees, etc. would want to challenge it.

But a guy can dream.

Our founding fathers had some interesting things to say about islam. None of them good.
Also about Christianity. Most of them not good.

Also against exactly what Trump stands for. Interesting that those who profess to be biggest patriots and supporters of values of USA support man who is dead against all those values

Example:

“If I could conceive that the general government might ever be so administered as to render the liberty of conscience insecure, I beg you will be persuaded, that no one would be more zealous than myself to establish effectual barriers against the horrors of spiritual tyranny, and every species of religious persecution.”
George Washington, letter to the United Baptist Chamber of Virginia, May 1789

“In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own. It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.”
Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to Horatio Spofford, 1814

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also about Christianity. Most of them not good.
I think it was more about the organized religion surrounding Christianity, rather than Christianity, itself. Kinda like what Jesus had to say to six of the seven churches in Revelation.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Actually, I agree with you. However, "racism" takes many forms, and I'll give you an example:

Back in the mid-1960's, Job-corps had moved into our small town. We were getting ready to rent our home out because my dad had gotten a job in Seattle, and my parents had put an ad in the paper. One day they were going out and left me with my siblings at home. I was just out of sixth grade.

They told me that if anyone called on the house and they sounded colored, tell them it's rented. Now, I was old enough to question that, and my parents not only had never shown racist tendencies, but I DID have a very racist uncle who came from Mississippi that they were always using as an example of why it is important to not be racist. So I asked them why tell black people it's rented.

I'll never forget their answer (my paraphrasing as I didn't have an audio recorder with me at the time): If we rent to white deadbeats that don't pay their rent, we can kick them out. If we rent to colored deadbeats that don't pay their rent, it is very difficult and time consuming to get them out and we don't want that hassle, nor the loss of monthly income while its being contested.

So, they were making a decision based on race, but they were not racists. Rather, they were acting in their best interests based on the racism inherent in the system at the time.

So your parents were racists, by definition. But they justified their racist behavior so they could fool themselves.

Yes, this is very common behavior. I often see it from Trump supporters as they justify Trump's racist behavior with similar tactics. For example when Trump declared that some KKK and Nazis are "very fine people".

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So your parents were racists, by definition. But they justified their racist behavior so they could fool themselves.
No. You missed the point. No point in arguing. I made it very clear.

Upvote 0

Dave RP

Jun 9, 2015
London
✟63,350.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Naw. I thought you were just being dismissive of the Snopes article and was having fun with it. :)

I've not been here that long so people don't really have a good feeling where I'm coming from, nor I for them. When it comes to politics, I'm strictly in these discussions for fun. My irreverence for this is pretty much off the charts.

I remember in the 90's thinking the world was upside down. It was downright rock solid sane compared to today. It's impossible to take it seriously until it's pointing a gun at your head.

The point is that all my posts come from that mindset - added to the fact that I simply do not get angry in these threads. I may get incredulous, but I never feel frustrated, angry, hurt, etc. It's simply not possible. For starters, the only person that can hurt me is my wife, because she is the only one that has that kind of power and authority over my life. And I grant it voluntarily because she has never abused it. And the government is the only one that can anger me because, well, they have the power to point a gun in my face and force me to do or not do a thing. But even then, I put it in perspective, relative to the teaching of Christ.

So I'm here for fun and the ability to educate and be educated.

I would say that your idea of having fun is to be deliberately provocative, to try to anger other people and to get some kind of perverse pleasure from being a total ............

When you talk about being educated I feel sure that someone of your obviously limited intellect and closed mind would struggle to get any further education but we live in hope.

I hope you’re enjoying yourself trying to get a reaction. I just find it very sad as most people on here seem to want a decent proper discussion, and you’re fooling that.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No. You missed the point. No point in arguing. I made it very clear.
Yes, your parents told you to hang up if the potential renter sounded as if they may be non-white so they wouldn't have to rent to them.

Your parents were racists by definition. You yourself gave a perfect example of their blatantly racist behavior. Fooling yourself will not help you see the truth, but only help Satan promote more racist behavior.

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would say that your idea of having fun is to be deliberately provocative, to try to anger other people and to get some kind of perverse pleasure from being a total ............

When you talk about being educated I feel sure that someone of your obviously limited intellect and closed mind would struggle to get any further education but we live in hope.

I hope you’re enjoying yourself trying to get a reaction.
Strong, with this one, the irony is. :)
file_204423_0_Star_Wars_Yoda.jpg

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, your parents told you to hang up if the potential renter sounded as if they may be non-white so they wouldn't have to rent to them.

Your parents were racists by definition. You yourself gave a perfect example of their blatantly racist behavior. Fooling yourself will not help you see the truth, but only help Satan promote more racist behavior.
Nope. Let me use a "race neutral" analogy to clarify:

My parents are both left handed. There is a law that so strongly protects left handed people from discrimination that it typically takes six months or a year, along with hefty legal expenses, to get rid of deadbeat left handed tennants, but you can kick out right handed deadbeat tenants with 30 days notice.

So if my left handed parents say they don't want to rent to left handed people because of the aforementioned law, are they prejudiced against left handed people? Do they hate left handed people? Do they think left handed people are of particularly low character?

Nope. They just are acting in their own self interests regarding the management of their income property. If they get a deadbeat, regardless of which hand the deadbeat uses to hold a fork, they want to make sure their tenant is a deadbeat they can evict quickly and cheaply. The laws create incentive for them to rent to right handed people, even though they are and like left handed people.

Does that help?;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sky, I notice that you ask to be corrected.

You are changing subject. This has nothing to do with Clintons. Using this technique is called a "Red Herring" fallacy. Hope this helps.

I do indeed appreciate your work at correcting my story.
I have learned a lot about Hilary's background thanks to your correction!
I am standing behind my original comment.
I am not the first to claim that Hillary is from Arkansas.
You are welcome to add to my comment as you wish.

"Hillary Clinton may find you can't go home again
hqdefault.jpg

when she returns to Arkansas Saturday night."
Hillary Clinton Returns To A Very Different Arkansas

If you wish more information, my comment refers to the Clinton history in Arkansas.
Arkancide
Arkancide
The Arkancide website consists of a history of the Clintons and their misdeeds in Arkansas and the White House...

If you are insisting she is from Chicago, that just doesn't flow well politically.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Nope. Let me use a "race neutral" analogy to clarify:

My parents are both left handed. There is a law that so strongly protects left handed people from discrimination that it typically takes six months or a year, along with hefty legal expenses, to get rid of deadbeat left handed tennants, but you can kick out right handed deadbeat tenants with 30 days notice.

So if my left handed parents say they don't want to rent to left handed people because of the aforementioned law, are they prejudiced against left handed people? Do they hate left handed people? Do they think left handed people are of particularly low character?

Nope. They just are acting in their own self interests regarding the management of their income property. If they get a deadbeat, regardless of which hand the deadbeat uses to hold a fork, they want to make sure their tenant is a deadbeat they can evict quickly and cheaply. The laws create incentive for them to rent to right handed people, even though they are and like left handed people.

Does that help?;)
You yourself gave the example of where your parents would not rent to non-whites. That is racist be definition. You and they found a way to justify their racist behavior so you don't have to admit to yourselves that your parents are racists. Fooling yourself is never a good idea.

Justifying racism is only helping Satan spread racism.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I do indeed appreciate your work at correcting my story.
I have learned a lot about Hilary's background thanks to your correction!
I am standing behind my original comment.
I am not the first to claim that Hillary is from Arkansas.
You are welcome to add to my comment as you wish.

"Hillary Clinton may find you can't go home again
hqdefault.jpg

when she returns to Arkansas Saturday night."
Hillary Clinton Returns To A Very Different Arkansas

If you wish more information, my comment refers to the Clinton history in Arkansas.
Arkancide
Arkancide
The Arkancide website consists of a history of the Clintons and their misdeeds in Arkansas and the White House...

If you are insisting she is from Chicago, that just doesn't flow well politically.
So you don't really mean it when you say you want to learn. That is fine, some people are happy living life without learning.

Sadly that leaves you without the tools to have a proper discussion, and leaves you with only fallacious arguments. Such is the case with the above Red Herring.

It also leaves you open to be told what to think, which appears to be what is happening here. The use of Red Herring argument has become SOP for many Trump supporters in the media, and is then used by Trump supporters in discussions as you are doing here.

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You yourself gave the example of where your parents would not rent to non-whites. That is racist be definition. You and they found a way to justify their racist behavior so you don't have to admit to yourselves that your parents are racists. Fooling yourself is never a good idea.
Are you being intentionally obtuse, or did you really not understand the clarification with the left vs right handed people? If I kept it race related, but my parents and I are also black, would that make it easier?

Regarding that last line, it just may be possible that your own racism is blinding you to the point I'm making. I found it funny, during the 2008 election, when people who said they were voting for Obama because he is black (i.e. they are racist), would accuse those of us who were not voting for him (because we are against the democrat platform and also thought he was unqualified) because he was black. They were projecting, but were completely blind to their own racism.

Sometimes people see what they want to see, no matter how much evidence exposes their error.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Are you being intentionally obtuse, or did you really not understand the clarification with the left vs right handed people? If I kept it race related, but my parents and I are also black, would that make it easier?

Regarding that last line, it just may be possible that your own racism is blinding you to the point I'm making. I found it funny, during the 2008 election, when people who said they were voting for Obama because he is black (i.e. they are racist), would accuse those of us who were not voting for him (because we are against the democrat platform and also thought he was unqualified) because he was black. They were projecting, but were completely blind to their own racism.

Sometimes people see what they want to see, no matter how much evidence exposes their error.

You gave example of where your parents would not rent to non-whites. That is racist behavior.

Excuse you gave was that non-whites and whites are treated differently under law, that in point of fact non-whites are treated much better. Provide evidence from reputable source to support your claim that whites can be evicted easily but non-whites cannot or admit that you are making excuses so you can fool yourself and not admit that your parents are racists.

Sorry, but having ridiculous excuse for racism is common trait among racists so I have to demand evidence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
Are the videos wrong? Calling them "far right videos" without discussing the veracity of their content is really just an ad-hominem attack.

Imagine the headline: "baby killer claims sun sets in the west"

DOES the sun set in the west? If so, what is the point of the article's headline?

No, they are a far right party posting them.

And that’s actual far right, not ‘you disagreed with my opinion’ far right

Sincerely,

A. Brit

• Agree
Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk
Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
No, they are a far right party posting them.

And that’s actual far right, not ‘you disagreed with my opinion’ far right

Sincerely,

A. Brit

Doesn't that party not even have a full platform? Like, it's against more Muslim Immigrants and one other issue, and that's it?

Upvote 0

Dave RP

Jun 9, 2015
London
✟63,350.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Doesn't that party not even have a full platform? Like, it's against more Muslim Immigrants and one other issue, and that's it?
They see themselves as protecting white British Christian heritage from the evils of Islam. The poster “almost there” has quoted similar things to their intolerant platform with his “war on Islam” posts so he’s from the same pod.

They’re anti the EU, anti immigration (neither of which to be fair are racist) but mostly they’re against multiculturalism and in particular Muslims. They say Jews are ok.

They are the same people as the National Front, British National Party and other associated ultra nationalist and racist groups.

Upvote 0