✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
UH, what can one say about this?

He owned the Lib's! The Liberals with their agendas have been saying that President Trump is not on his huge social media platform and here he is! Trump Won!

Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
He owned the Lib's! The Liberals with their agendas have been saying that President Trump is not on his huge social media platform and here he is! Trump Won!
Can't argue with facts. :)

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟185,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Time to invest in irony meters.

Former US President Donald Trump has announced plans to launch a new social media network, called PRAVDA Social. (sorry, I meant TRUTH)

An early version of his latest venture, TRUTH Social, will be open to invited guests next month, and will have a "nationwide rollout" within the first three months of 2022, according to a statement by Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG).

Cool! A social media site for me to never join!

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟239,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
A sign! A sign! He has given us a sign!

His first 'truth' since launch.

FRdmoR2XIAUxaY_

What's he supposed to be doing here? Is he counting up his croquet score on his fingers?

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟158,880.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Oh shoot. Edgy Punisher Dude has a three letter acronym in his avatar that's verboten here. Post removed.

Not before my notification arrived! I would not have noticed but for the eagle-eyed scrutineer. (And then of course I just had to look it up.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,173,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Self-satire I think. Or maybe that’s too generous. Stupidity wielded with malicious intent perhaps.
Satire requires perspective, self reflection and a good understanding of what one is satirizing so…. unlikely.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟489,034.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Devin Nunes wins a dubious prize; left holding the bag as Trump world bails out.

Donald Trump removed himself from the board of his Sarasota-based social media company, records show, just weeks before the company was issued federal subpoenas by both the Securities and Exchange Commission and a grand jury in Manhattan.

Trump, the chairman of Trump Media and Technology Group, was one of six board members removed on June 8, state business records show.

Among the board members removed were Kashyap Patel, Trump's former point man in the White House; Scott Glabe, a former assistant to Trump who was counsel for the media company; and Donald Trump, Jr.

Former California Congressman Devin Nunes is listed as the media company's CEO. A businessman named Phillip Juhan is the company's CFO. They are now the only two board members listed, both using the same Sarasota office address.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From what I can tell, and it's not posted on the company website, Trump is still chairman with Nunes running the day to day operation of Tump Media & Technology Group.

From Axios (7/72022):
Axios said:
The Sarasota Herald-Tribune reported on the filings, prompting the following statement from TMTG:

"Contrary to an 'exclusive' fake news story filed by a reporter who is incapable of understanding state business records, Donald Trump remains on the board of Trump Media and Technology Group. In fact, the reporter acknowledges that Trump's title is "chairman," but apparently has no clue what a chairman presides over. Hopefully this helps clarify things."

It appears that Truth Social is stiffing its host: Trump's social media app facing financial fallout

FoxBusiness said:
In October, RightForge announced it entered into an agreement to host Truth Social, which Trump helped create after he was banned by Twitter following the Jan. 6 riots. RightForge now contends that Truth Social has reneged on its contractually obligated monthly payments for setting up the platform’s web-servicing infrastructure, according to three people with direct knowledge of the matter.

These people say RightForge contends that Truth Social has made just three payments and ceased making any payments since around March. RightForge claims that Truth Social owes it around $1.6 million and is threatening legal action to recoup the money, these people add.

Will this be the 7th business Trump has driven to bankruptcy?

• Agree
Reactions: CitizenD
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Truth Social faces financial peril as worry about Trump’s future grows

WaPo said:
The company also has struggled with some basics of corporate operation. The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office this month denied its application to trademark “Truth Social,” citing the “likelihood of confusion” to other similarly named companies, including an app, “VERO — True Social,” first released in 2015.
Maybe they should have looked into this first, before branding?

There are signs that the company’s financial base has begun to erode. The Trump company stopped paying RightForge, a conservative web-hosting service, in March and now owes it more than $1 million, according to Fox Business, which first reported the dispute.

Is schadenfreude a sin?

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟489,034.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0