Trump to launch new social media platform TRUTH Social

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wow! I cant believe People still believe Trump is a good person. He did many bad acts as a president , then lead terrorist insurrection at the capital. He should never have a platform. He's like A Dangerous Cult Leaders , He can manipulate people's mind. And get people to believe crazy things. And have people do crazy things for him.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Wait...
... what about Mike Lindell's platform?
... if Trump does this
PILLOW FIGHT!!!

upload_2021-10-24_2-32-35.png

• Haha
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
LINK

Republican Rep. Devin Nunes of California announced Monday he'll leave the House in the coming weeks to become CEO of the Trump Media & Technology Group.

"I'm writing to let you know I've decided to pursue this opportunity, and therefore I will be leaving the House of Representatives at the end of 2021," Nunes said in a letter to his constituents.

Hopefully his cow can come with him to the new platform.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
LINK

Republican Rep. Devin Nunes of California announced Monday he'll leave the House in the coming weeks to become CEO of the Trump Media & Technology Group.

"I'm writing to let you know I've decided to pursue this opportunity, and therefore I will be leaving the House of Representatives at the end of 2021," Nunes said in a letter to his constituents.

An interesting financial move -- when Donald runs for president again in 2024, Nunes is probably expecting to be handed the keys when Donald divests himself...

Only two small problems:
1. Donald doesn't divest himself.
2. Donald has children he'll trust a lot more than Nunes...

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's good because we certainly need more truth, and besides it will give you guys something to talk about because I know how much you miss him.
And what does “truth” have to do with the EX President?

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
LINK

Well, almost all of his non political experience is in dairy farming. Which really does beg the question of why anyone would appoint him CEO of a media company.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"FORMER President Donald Trump slammed President Biden, Ilhan Omar and Nancy Pelosi in Iowa, as has bragged that he 'never conceded' the election, as 2024 presidential run speculation grows.

Trump was due to speak at 8pm EST on Saturday night at the Save America Rally in Des Moines, Iowa.
Earlier this week it was reported aides had to hold Trump back from making an official announcement on his intentions but Republicans are viewing his candidacy as a near certainty.

“I think he’s already in and he’s just waiting to make it official,” said one Republican who has spoken with Trump told The Hill. “His focus right now is on making sure Republicans win in 2022"

re his bragging he never conceded
no once else in modern presidency has refused to concede
Since Mr. Trump didn’t concede he is still in office serving his second term. That means he will be ineligible to run in 2024. He’s going to be very disappointed.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Since Mr. Trump didn’t concede he is still in office serving his second term. That means he will be ineligible to run in 2024. He’s going to be very disappointed.

that's so beautiful

upload_2021-12-7_7-59-2.png

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Nah... since the election was so clearly stolen from him, he's entitled to a third term...

And when the courts don't see it that way, an angry mob will.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well, almost all of his non political experience is in dairy farming. Which really does beg the question of why anyone would appoint him CEO of a media company.

Same way anyone gets anywhere in Donald's inner circle -- vigorous bootlicking.

Besides, Nunes just might have the right experience -- after all those years of dealing with cows, he's prepared to deal with copious amounts of something bulls are known to excrete... dealing with it in Washington was just the warm-up.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nah... since the election was so clearly stolen from him, he's entitled to a third term...

And when the courts don't see it that way, an angry mob will.
As long as we're fantasizing will he first dissolve Congress and establish an elite military division known as Trumpfsturmtrumpen?

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As long as we're fantasizing will he first dissolve Congress and establish an elite military division known as Trumpfsturmtrumpen?

Don't forget the classroom minders...

"Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake says she wants to put cameras in Arizona's classrooms to monitor teachers.

Lake, a former TV news anchor who has been endorsed by former President Donald Trump in her bid for governor, talked about her idea in a recent radio interview and during a Nov. 8 meeting in Kingman.

Her comments echo a national movement among some conservatives concerned about "critical race theory" embedded in school curriculums and diversity programs. Supporters of cameras in classrooms include Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson and Republican U.S. Rep. Bob Good of Virginia."
The Arizona Republic

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single

A Trump company? The only necessary qualification is blind obedience to the Donald.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
LINK

An “investor presentation” the company recently filed with the Securities and Exchange commission is provoking guffaws among business analysts, with laughable evasions and barely any business strategy. “It does feel like every public action by this company is designed give the impression that it is a joke,” Bloomberg analyst Matt Levine wrote on Dec. 7.

The oddest part of the TMTG presentation is the “technology team” listed on Slide 21. The company has apparently filled 30 important jobs already, but it only lists these team members with a first name and last initial. The chief technology officer is “Josh A.” “Steve E.” is VP of engineering. One of the senior mobile developers is “BJ.” Are these real people or stand-ins? We may never know: As a footnote explains: “personnel subject to change.”

Other oddities abound. A forecast for the number of monetizable users—81 million by 2026—is based on a Morning Consult poll rather any internal analysis. Other forecasts, for subscriptions and revenue, are represented by question marks rather than the actual numbers (even if inflated) found in most business proposals. The “key advisor” whose logo appears on every page is EF Hutton. But this isn’t the storied brokerage firm. It’s a reboot of a brokerage named Kingswood Capital Markets that dates all the way to 2020 and recently bought rights to the EF Hutton name.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,426,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The chief technology officer is “Josh A.” “Steve E.” is VP of engineering. One of the senior mobile developers is “BJ.” Are these real people or stand-ins? We may never know: As a footnote explains: “personnel subject to change.”

LOL

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Wonder how long it takes for dissenting opinions to be censored and deleted. Probably not long.

That already happened.

Trump is supposedly giving a voice to all people. Except truth social will censor the free speech of any who criticize.

Trump's new social media platform won't let users criticize the site, according to its terms of service

So it won't be a platform for free speech at all, rather it will employ hypocritical censorship of any dissenting views. And truth will likely be extremely elusive there.

Upvote 0