Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The risk of a significant miscalculation are greater when the POTUS is tweeting threatening messages.....and the rconsequences thereof are obviously greater.

As Admiral Mike Mullen's indicated, the U.S. has never been closer to a nuclear exchange with the rogue state.
Life is risk.

Let's see how it goes.:)

Upvote 0

Favourofone

Dec 28, 2017
Stockhol
✟18,322.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

What’s the result ? Some Chinese troops on border because they think Trump might be crazy enough to cause refugee wave by bombing the country flat ?

Although now he is saying talking is just fine now but month ago you couldn’t reason with the rocket man.

North Korea agrees to talk to South Korea , just like they always have after period of aggression. So another null result.

And some technological problems by North Korean army that we all know has most of their stuff from the Cold War era. Null and void.

Well if that is your progress I guess it is at least easy to find positive news whatever they realistacally are ones or not.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know, being Jewish I'm not any kind of expert on the New Testament, but I don't remember anything in there being blessed are the warmongers. Might have to double check because a lot of Christians seem to be "loving" people who are pressing for war.
Only as long as it’s with other people’s kids.

• Prayers
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In a nutshell, yep. You seem to be for appeasement and throwing him a few billion, as our previous presidents did. I'm not. I'm also not afraid. I don't think Kim is the least bit interested in destroying his country. Trump is calling his bluff. And notice the world leaders, in their actual actions (not words), are in support of trump.
How many of other people’s sons and daughters are you willing to expend to prove Trump’s manhood?

Upvote 0