tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
https://www.politicususa.com/2018/1...DNSlF3nYrsqkQROvuVf5h0QH7RDudyqugSeZ2ZAw7-ves
Trump responded to losing to CNN in court by threatening to leave if reporters aren’t nicer to him and members of his administration.

Trump said, “We are writing up rules and regulations to make a position. I they you were treated very unfairly, and both of you, unfairly, because you have somebody interrupting you, and if they don’t listen to rules and regulations, we will end up back in court, and we win. But more importantly, we’ll just leave. And then you won’t be very because we do get good ratings.”

The president was asked, “You talk about rules and regulations, what do you mean?”
tulc(see's the tantrum continues) :tantrum:

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Poor Donald. He's so mistreated when reporters don't bow down and kiss his feet.

Will Trump's next tantrum look anything like this, you think?

trump-tantrum.jpg

Or maybe like this?

TrumpManchester640.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
  • Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

creslaw

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2015
✟171,835.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
About time someone took strong action to restore decorum to these press sessions. Now maybe certain journalists will ask questions instead of pontificating, and listen to answers instead of trying to rebut them. Behavior such as Acosta's is indefensible and the new rules will force him to show some courtesy. I only hope the limited number of seats in the briefing room are allocated more equitably in future.

• Agree
Reactions: RestoreTheJoy
Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From what I reading of the court case against removing Acosta? The judge said they had to have rules for them to follow, and not because the articles excuse of how he can't kick them due to not liking the question. (Shrugs) When he did actually ask a question - which most of the time he didn't? It got answered. lol I would say that was a good spin on CNN's part.

For me personally? I don't understand WHY they bother calling on the man if they know - as they claim - if he is going to be ugly to them for the most part. There are TONS of other reporters in that room, and have many others to pick from. I would ignore him, and move on to the others.

• Agree
Reactions: RestoreTheJoy
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Trump-and-Acosta.jpg

Trump Threatens To Leave If Reporters Aren’t Nice To Him

About time someone took strong action to restore decorum to these press sessions. Now maybe certain journalists will ask questions instead of pontificating, and listen to answers instead of trying to rebut them. Behavior such as Acosta's is indefensible and the new rules will force him to show some courtesy. I only hope the limited number of seats in the briefing room are allocated more equitably in future.

Will these White House rules also apply to the President should he make further attempts to "bully" and "verbally abuse" members of the press!

How much confidence should the American public have in this President establishing his own rules of conduct, given that he has been widely rejected by the voters during the 218 Interims and that he is already on the record for denouncing the "fake" press as "enemies of the people?"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s really entertaining to watch the left do backflips over Trump.
Well...it would be hard for President Trump to do a back flip, what with those nasty bone spurs of his...:sorry:
tulc(is going to need more coffee soon) :coffee:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well...it would be hard for President Trump to do a back flip, what with those nasty bone spurs of his...:sorry:
tulc(is going to need more coffee soon) :coffee:

The bone spurs suddenly disappeared March 29, 1973.

• Informative
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0