Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I would describe him more as a Golden Calf for 'Trumpangelicalism', which is easily the fastest growing cult in North America, not that all Christian Trump voters are disciples (it is entirely possible to cast a vote without casting you're entire soul into this movement).

That's important to keep in mind; Trump voters, most of them, are not white nationalists or rioters. Most of them are decent Americans like the rest of us.

The country will not heal if we forget what you've said here.

Upvote 0

Online.Gamer.79

Aug 13, 2020
Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm curious, and I'm being 100% genuine here.
Do you guys think it is possible Trump is the antichrist and the vaccine is leading to the mark of the beast? The military will be delivering the vaccine at Trump's command.

It really seems to me that the mark of the beast is on so many Christians foreheads right now with the words "MAGA".

This man is not Christian, and he stands for so many things we are suppose to be against. He himself has denied repenting or the need to repent. & yet so many Christians follow him and are big supporters of him.

I voted for Biden. Not because I agree with his politics, but because Biden's message was about unity, and I think our country needs to heal right now. I don't think Biden will do anything to benefit the working class or minority groups in this country but Trump, in my opinion, is an absolutely evil man.

Do you read your bible. The first sign of the end times is the Rapture...it is the first even that happens. Jesus in the sky bringing home all the Christian dead and then Christians that are alive...it is an event that know one would miss. As for the Anti-Christ...he will do miracles...he will sit at the head of table of the worlds powers.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
As for the Anti-Christ...he will do miracles...he will sit at the head of table of the worlds powers.

Well, that rules Trump out. Other world leaders have been laughing at him.

Upvote 0

Nine of Spades

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤
Nov 13, 2020
Texas
✟28,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I would describe him more as a Golden Calf for 'Trumpangelicalism', which is easily the fastest growing cult in North America, not that all Christian Trump voters are disciples (it is entirely possible to cast a vote without casting you're entire soul into this movement).

However, 'Trumpangelicalism', as the illegitimate child of Republicanism and Christianity, is a legalistic attempt at reviving Christendom, the false kingdom of God that was built on the Law, rather than on Grace.

It is utterly corrupt, as is so clearly demonstrated by its utter abandonment of anything resembling truth.

Not everyone who voted for Trump blindly supports him as if it were some sort of atavistic religious fervor. In my opinion, some of his ideas aren't very smart such as the wall along the US-Mexican border. When Trump first proposed that a 40 ft. wall get built to deal with the undocumented immigration crisis, my first thought was, Won't that just create a market for ladders that are 41 ft. tall? Nonetheless, Trump has an impeccable pro-life track record. As a voter who believes the abortion subject is one of the most important issues of our day, it was natural for me to cast my vote for Trump. Also, he nominated three supreme court justices, all of whom also have an impeccable pro-life track record. Now that we have a majority pro-life Supreme Court, I predict that Roe v. Wade will be overturned within a year. That is a true victory for life.

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Contrary to what some believe Trump is far from being Hitler. And the antichrist will cause more destruction then Hitler did...

People are being conditioned to hate Trump and believe all sorts of crazy things. Hes certainly not a role model human being or a good example of what a Christian should strive to be like

Upvote 0

Online.Gamer.79

Aug 13, 2020
Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Not everyone who voted for Trump blindly supports him as if it were some sort of atavistic religious fervor. In my opinion, some of his ideas aren't very smart such as the wall along the US-Mexican border. When Trump first proposed that a 40 ft. wall get built to deal with the undocumented immigration crisis, my first thought was, Won't that just create a market for ladders that are 41 ft. tall? Nonetheless, Trump has an impeccable pro-life track record. As a voter who believes the abortion subject is one of the most important issues of our day, it was natural for me to cast my vote for Trump. Also, he nominated three supreme court justices, all of whom also have an impeccable pro-life track record. Now that we have a majority pro-life Supreme Court, I predict that Roe v. Wade will be overturned within a year. That is a true victory for life.

No it is not, there are reasons for abortions.
Dana Weinstein was 31 weeks into her second pregnancy, preparing to welcome a daughter, when she and her husband were given horrible news: A critical piece of the brain had not developed properly.

There baby would have seizures 70% of the time — that was a best-case scenario; that when delivered they we'd need to have a resuscitation order in place because she would most likely seize to death

They had a humane abortion. To save the child unnecessary suffering.

Abortion is not the only issue and I am so sick to death of using that issue as excuse for supporting a bigot, racist, sexist buffon like trump...and call him all of that because his action on every media has shown him to be that.

If it was overturned all that would happen is women could afford would go to places that do allow it...or the poor would go to back ally butchers like they used to. And did some serious research most woman do not have a abortion for willy nilly reasons.

Upvote 0

Nine of Spades

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤
Nov 13, 2020
Texas
✟28,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No it is not, there are reasons for abortions.
Dana Weinstein was 31 weeks into her second pregnancy, preparing to welcome a daughter, when she and her husband were given horrible news: A critical piece of the brain had not developed properly.

There baby would have seizures 70% of the time — that was a best-case scenario; that when delivered they we'd need to have a resuscitation order in place because she would most likely seize to death

They had a humane abortion. To save the child unnecessary suffering.

Abortion is not the only issue and I am so sick to death of using that issue as excuse for supporting a bigot, racist, sexist buffon like trump...and call him all of that because his action on every media has shown him to be that.

If it was overturned all that would happen is women could afford would go to places that do allow it...or the poor would go to back ally butchers like they used to. And did some serious research most woman do not have a abortion for willy nilly reasons.

Everyone deserves a chance at life, even invalids. Are you implying that people with epilepsy and other disabilities aren't worthy of life?

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟185,132.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
To me, if the antichrist is a person, the antichrist will be loved by the world as he/she brings things under his/her control. Trump was hated by many in the world from day one of his presidency.

Personally, I believe the antichrist is an ideology which rejects God and it's becoming a stronger ideology every day, especially among the younger generation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Online.Gamer.79

Aug 13, 2020
Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Everyone deserves a chance at life, even invalids. Are you implying that people with epilepsy and other disabilities aren't worthy of life?

What life...did you not read the part were seize to death...it is about quality of life. That child would not have made it to one year, and that one year would be hell on earth for the baby . I am not talking about livable disabilities, blind or missing a limb. If a person is in a fire and 90 percent of there body has 3rd degree there is no medical way to save them...you can keep them alive to suffer for awhile but eventually there gonna die the trauma is to great, or you can give morphine till they pass.

You conservatives are so concerned about abortion why do not focus on the overall problem...sex education. My dad taught me about condoms...he showed me using a banana how put one on. My mom taught my sisters how to do the same thing in case the decided to have sex. They made sure we both had access to condoms and my sisters to birth control also you see my parents while wanting us to wait till marriage lived in reality and wanted to make sure there kids were protects...and it is not just pregnancy...its stds like HIV. Use correctly condoms are 98% effective against hiv and pregnancy. If you conservatives focused on proper sex education the only abortions that would be happening would be the medically necessary ones.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nine of Spades

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤
Nov 13, 2020
Texas
✟28,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What life...did you not read the part were seize to death...it is about quality of life. That child would not have made it to one year, and that one year would be hell on earth for the baby . I am not talking about livable disabilities, blind or missing a limb. If a person is in a fire and 90 percent of there body has 3rd degree there is no medical way to save them...you can keep them alive to suffer for awhile but eventually there gonna die the trauma is to great, or you can give morphine till they pass.

You conservatives are so concerned about abortion why do not focus on the overall problem...sex education. My dad taught me about condoms...he showed me using a banana how put one on. My mom taught my sisters how to do the same thing in case the decided to have sex. They made sure we both had access to condoms and my sisters to birth control also you see my parents while wanting us to wait till marriage lived in reality and wanted to make sure there kids were protects...and it is not just pregnancy...its stds like HIV. Use correctly condoms are 98% effective against hiv and pregnancy. If you conservatives focused on proper sex education the only abortions that would be happening would be the medically necessary ones.

You're essentially saying that people with disabilities don't have the right to be born. You speak callously about this subject, not even batting an eye. There are people out there who are disabled, some of them having been born that way, and they all have a right to live. Whether they live or die is not a "choice" to be made by a pregnant woman who has fallen for the pro-abortion propaganda and lies hook, line, and sinker. Abortion is murder, period.

The subject of safe sex practices among people who choose to engage in sexually immoral relationships outside the holy bonds of matrimony is irrelevant to what we are discussing.

Upvote 0

Justin-H.S.

May 8, 2020
The Shire
✟115,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The Holy 14,000 Martyrs killed by Herod.

64516F6F-A746-4D19-87A1-CA9E94F1BFC5.jpeg

Upvote 0

Online.Gamer.79

Aug 13, 2020
Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You're essentially saying that people with disabilities don't have the right to be born. You speak callously about this subject, not even batting an eye. There are people out there who are disabled, some of them having been born that way, and they all have a right to live. Whether they live or die is not a "choice" to be made by a pregnant woman who has fallen for the pro-abortion propaganda and lies hook, line, and sinker. Abortion is murder, period.
Dude you need to grow up...there are over 7 billion people on this planet and Christians make up about 2 billion of those give or take...your 2 billions does not have the right to force your religious and moral beliefs onto the other 5 billion. I have worked in hospitals and hospices...I have seen grown adults screaming and begging to be put out of there misery. I saw a child born with not a chance of living cause most of his lungs and bones did not develop. I watched that child be born let out the most agonizing scream I have ever heard and suffocate to death in an hour. Sometimes death is a mercy...keeping someone alive to suffer agonizing pain to satisfy some moral belief of yours is sick. I do not believe in your moral beliefs. This is the United States of America...this country was created under the principle of freedom of religion...not just Christianity and its morals.
The subject of safe sex practices among people who choose to engage in sexually immoral relationships outside the holy bonds of matrimony is irrelevant to what we are discussing.

And know it is not...not everyone is a Christian not everyone has religious beliefs. Teaching sex education not only helps prevent unwanted pregancies...IT HELPS PREVENT STDS LIKE HIV which still kills millions every year

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟185,132.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dude you need to grow up...there are over 7 billion people on this planet and Christians make up about 2 billion of those give or take...your 2 billions does not have the right to force your religious and moral beliefs onto the other 5 billion. I have worked in hospitals and hospices...I have seen grown adults screaming and begging to be put out of there misery. I saw a child born with not a chance of living cause most of his lungs and bones did not develop. I watched that child be born let out the most agonizing scream I have ever heard and suffocate to death in an hour. Sometimes death is a mercy...keeping someone alive to suffer agonizing pain to satisfy some moral belief of yours is sick. I do not believe in your moral beliefs. This is the United States of America...this country was created under the principle of freedom of religion...not just Christianity and its morals.

And know it is not...not everyone is a Christian not everyone has religious beliefs. Teaching sex education not only helps prevent unwanted pregancies...IT HELPS PREVENT STDS LIKE HIV which still kills millions every year

My wife was a hospice nurse and I was a hospice volunteer. We never heard a dying patient screaming in pain, as hospice doctors and nurses help them with proper pain management.

Also, the quality of life is not ours to decide as we did not create the life that exist. We can help ease suffering, but very few people with disabilities will tell you they wish they had never lived.

FYI, my son was born at 27 weeks and has cerebral palsy which effects his walking.

He'll be 40 years old in February and he has never once said he wish we had just let him die.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm curious, and I'm being 100% genuine here.
Do you guys think it is possible Trump is the antichrist and the vaccine is leading to the mark of the beast? The military will be delivering the vaccine at Trump's command.

It really seems to me that the mark of the beast is on so many Christians foreheads right now with the words "MAGA".

This man is not Christian, and he stands for so many things we are suppose to be against. He himself has denied repenting or the need to repent. & yet so many Christians follow him and are big supporters of him.

I voted for Biden. Not because I agree with his politics, but because Biden's message was about unity, and I think our country needs to heal right now. I don't think Biden will do anything to benefit the working class or minority groups in this country but Trump, in my opinion, is an absolutely evil man.
No. The antichrist will rise in the middle east and Trump is too strong of a President for prophesy to be fulfilled. Satan needs Biden in there to fumble like an idiot and not have the man parts to handle him when he steps on the scene which is coming soon. The U.S. will oppose the antichrist and will be laid to waste in one hour. If you read the description of the prostitute of Babylon- that is the U.S./ England. I think that since the U.S. stemmed from England, prophesy had a hard time describing what they saw but it is clearly the U.S.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If would doubt that the Anti-christ will be very gaff-prone - he'll likely be a very smooth operator (that is if futurism is the correct interpretative framework?)
The antichrist will arise in the middle east or Europe. He will go to war with us.

Upvote 0

dms1972

Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
✟593,863.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No. The antichrist will rise in the middle east and Trump is too strong of a President for prophesy to be fulfilled. Satan needs Biden in there to fumble like an idiot and not have the man parts to handle him when he steps on the scene which is coming soon. The U.S. will oppose the antichrist and will be laid to waste in one hour. If you read the description of the prostitute of Babylon- that is the U.S./ England. I think that since the U.S. stemmed from England, prophesy had a hard time describing what they saw but it is clearly the U.S.

Just wondering about whether the prostitute is U.S. / England? Revelation says the prostitute sits upon seven hills - Rev:17:9. Rome was built on seven hills.

Seven hills of Rome - Wikipedia

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.