tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So does that mean you agree with the President that Pelosi should be more reasonable?
the President's idea of reasonable means "Do everything I want or I'll throw a fit!" It hasn't worked for him even once in his entire time in office and in the end it's not going to work here either. This is the standard bluster he pulls just before he gives Speaker Pelosi everything she wants and than he and his base pretend that "he's in charge here!". :D

Maybe we're on the same page after all? :oldthumbsup:
wouldn't we have to be on the same page in order to read each others comments? :scratch:
tulc(kind of thought that was how these forums worked) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Online.Gamer.79

Aug 13, 2020
Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My brother is a hardcore republican and supports Trump. He still took his stimulus check and used it...You have to love judgmental republicans who hate liberals but when there in trouble they use the liberal system to help themselves...I call it hypocrisy

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or wasn't it the other way around? Didn't he offer them 1.7 trillion but they wanted 2.5 or there about?
...and when they didn't do what he wanted he threw a fit and went and sulked in the corner. :wave:
tulc(is glad to see we're on the same page here)

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟213,723.00
Faith
Non-Denom
...and when they didn't do what he wanted he threw a fit and went and sulked in the corner. :wave:
tulc(is glad to see we're on the same page here)

LOL How do you get that? If they negotiated they negotiated and if they reached out to give a generous amount and Pelosi still wanted more how do you get that he went to sulk in the corner. So what was he supposed to do keep giving beyond a reasonable amount that could damage the country? He never has to make a stand? Why isn't it with you that Pelosi didn't get what she wanted and demanded things her way? LOL :)

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL How do you get that? If they negotiated they negotiated and if they reached out to give a generous amount and Pelosi still wanted more how do you get that he went to sulk in the corner. So what was he supposed to do keep giving beyond a reasonable amount that could damage the country? He never has to make a stand? Why isn't it with you that Pelosi didn't get what she wanted and demanded things her way? LOL :)
Because he's the one who walked away. They didn't do what he wanted so he threw a fit and went away to sulk. Republicans can always find money to help the 1% but then suddenly it's "fiscally irresponsible" to help the 99%.
tulc(thought it was pretty obvious that's what happened)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟343,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Or wasn't it the other way around? Didn't he offer them 1.7 trillion but they wanted 2.5 or there about?
She wanted 3.2, she was offered 1.2 or there abouts, she went down to 2. 6, was offered 500 billion, stayed at 2.6 and then the White House offered 1.7 trillion. The main sticking point was aid to state and local governments, but people thought they were getting close to an agreement.

Upvote 0

Online.Gamer.79

Aug 13, 2020
Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I love trump every undecided voter is seeing what he is doing...over half my church who voted for the idiot switched there vote to Biden...they had enough of him. They are not fans of Biden but Trumps idiocy surpasses all human logic. He call Covid fake...not a risk...nothing to worry about...fired the people most qualified for handling the pandemic and replaced them with a moron who could not a job as a cna at nursing home (for those who do not know a cna or nusing assistant is one of the lowest level jobs you can get in the medical field). He is buffoon and I said it once I will it again...all the republican who hoot and holler about liberals...when they lose there home or job or both there there first in line to use the liberal services they hate so much.

Upvote 0