Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Glad you at least refrained from showing off the part where Donald took the Lord's name in vain, using the worse profanity there is. The entire rally was filled with vulgar behavior but that profanity was especially egregious. Donald, a man in his 70s who has got a job he is supposed to do, is instead fixated on "taking on" colleagues half his age but with quadruple the maturity in vile ways that would get him fired in most decent workplaces. He used the exact slur that is literally what the US government points out as workplace discrimination.

If anybody on here said what Donald did to anybody else here we'd be reported on account it being against the rules to flame. If any kid said that, their parents, if they had a lick of decency in them, would be ashamed.

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Glad you at least refrained from showing off the part where Donald took the Lord's name in vain, using the worse profanity there is. The entire rally was filled with vulgar behavior but that profanity was especially egregious. Donald, a man in his 70s who has got a job he is supposed to do, is instead fixated on "taking on" colleagues half his age but with quadruple the maturity in vile ways that would get him fired in most decent workplaces. He used the exact slur that is literally what the US government points out as workplace discrimination.

If anybody on here said what Donald did to anybody else here we'd be reported on account it being against the rules to flame. If any kid said that, their parents, if they had a lick of decency in them, would be ashamed.

I'm not a fan of the rallies, but lots of people go. I prefer the quieter sit-down interviews, but they don't sell. Trump knows how to work the PT Barnum angle, both for his stadium fans and to rub his detractors' noses in the philistine gaucheness of it all.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Well said, Go Braves. I'm very pleased to see Democrats officially calling him out for what he said. It's truly pathetic that the majority of Republicans lack the backbone to stand up against him though.

The Latest: Democrats plan vote on resolution against Trump

House passes resolution formally denouncing Trump tweets as racist

These are the Republicans who voted to condemn President Trump's racist tweets

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not a fan of the rallies, but lots of people go. I prefer the quieter sit-down interviews, but they don't sell. Trump knows how to work the PT Barnum angle, both for his stadium fans and to rub his detractors' noses in the philistine gaucheness of it all.

You're comparing Donald Trump, the Republican, to the ringmaster of a circus. To someone made famous for his elaborate hoaxes. Who coined the adage "there's a sucker born every minute." Very fitting comparison!

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟811,949.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He knows he can tell lies all night long, and does, but his followers will embrace every word.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Trump takes on -- The Squad

Trump should know better than pick a fight where Speaker Pelosi is forced to defend some of her members - the last time he tried to bully the Democrats was over the 35 day federal government shutdown where she stared him down and made him "blink!"

Donald talks tough, Nancy is tough!

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tigger45

Romans 12:2…be transformed…
Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,264,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Isn’t it hypocritical to tell others who voice their opinions, critiquing governmental policies and practices (which is the backbone of American ideology BTW) “If you don’t like it here then you can leave” yet his slogan “Make America great again” is essentially doing the same thing. By saying “Make America great again” it implies that it currently isn’t.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟811,949.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh, so you've been a personal friend of him his/your entire life? :scratch:
Trump has been in the public eye for a long, long, time. He has bragged about all he has done. He lied about his bone spurs in the 60's. The committed adultery against Ivana, Marla, and Melania which is a lie.

Upvote 0

Magillacuddy

From the dark, to the light...
Aug 2, 2016
Heartland
✟23,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isn’t it hypocritical to tell others who voice their opinions, critiquing governmental policies and practices (which is the backbone of American ideology BTW) “If you don’t like it here then you can leave” yet his slogan “Make America great again” is essentially doing the same thing. By saying “Make America great again” it implies that it currently isn’t.

When some clown, or clown car of girls in Congress, start calling people in law enforcement names, and introduce anti-Jew legislation, many will tell them to leave if they don't like it here, even if people will cry tears of faux.

America wasn't great under Obama, and now it is getting better. Nice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

As a descendant of Native Americans, I'm still wondering when America has ever been great. Anyway, I think it's become quite obvious that you're only allowed to criticize America if you're a Republican and a Trump supporter. On the other hand, if you're a liberal Democrat and you criticize America, for any reason, then you're obviously anti-American and you should leave the country. If you're a liberal and you criticize America, then that must mean you hate America and you should go back to where you came from (even if you're originally from the United States). Just ask Trump, he'll tell you.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Romans 12:2…be transformed…
Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,264,086.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Seminole.jpg
As a descendant of Native Americans, I'm still wondering when America has ever been great. Anyway, I think it's become quite obvious that you're only allowed to criticize America if you're a Republican and a Trump supporter. On the other hand, if you're a liberal Democrat and you criticize America, for any reason, then you're obviously anti-American and you should leave the country. If you're a liberal and you criticize America, then that must mean you hate America and you should go back to where you came from (even if you're originally from the United States). Just ask Trump, he'll tell you.

This couldn't sum it up any better, yet no matter how crystal clear this statement makes it Trump supporters will either shrug with indifference, turn a blind eye to it or try to spin it into obscurity.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Word.png

Deportation.jpg

This couldn't sum it up any better, yet no matter how crystal clear this statement makes it Trump supporters will either shrug with indifference, turn a blind eye or spin it into obscurity.

I have no doubt whatsoever that what I said will either be shrugged off or spun into obscurity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump has been in the public eye for a long, long, time. He has bragged about all he has done. He lied about his bone spurs in the 60's. The committed adultery against Ivana, Marla, and Melania which is a lie.

Lots of connected people evade the draft just ask Bubba he'll tell you. BTA I can't say as I blame them for not wanting to serve during Vietnam which was a war ran by politicians that wouldn't let the military win it. We lost 50K just so some politicians could puff out their chests and say "look how much I care about the Vietnamese people" (when they really didn't)... :doh:

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟811,949.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lots of connected people evade the draft just ask Bubba he'll tell you.
Was he honest and admitted it at the time? Was he drafted and then lied about a health issue to keep from going and is now putting our young men at risk? You can't get any more hypocritical than that.
BTA I can't say as I blame them for not wanting to serve during Vietnam which was a war ran by politicians that wouldn't let the military win it.
I agree but be a man and stand up against like Muhammad Ali. My Dad was a Sgt. during WWII and Korea. He didn't agree with Nam but still said that if we got drafted to go in.

Upvote 0