Trump supporters: Would you support a different candidate?

Would you vote for Trump in the 2024 primaries?

• I'll only vote for someone else if Trump isn't running

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't plan to vote in the primaries

• I will probably vote for someone else over Trump

• Total voters

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Say that Trump is again in the primaries for the GOP nomination in 2024. Would you vote for him by default, or would you consider voting for another Republican?
I live in Pennsylvania which has it closed a primary.
Only Republicans can vote for Republican candidates.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Say that Trump is again in the primaries for the GOP nomination in 2024. Would you vote for him by default, or would you consider voting for another Republican?

Trump was not my first choice to begin with - my fav candidate was one of the 16 professional Politicians who lost to him.

Find me someone strong on: ( in no particular order)

Border Security
Pro Life
Low Taxes
Pro Business
Strong military
Strong Second Amendment
Pro police

without the blustering of Trump and I would probably vote for him.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Trump was not my first choice to begin with - my fav candidate was one of the 16 professional Politicians who lost to him.

Border Security
Pro Life
Low Taxes
Pro Business
Strong military
Strong Second Amendment
Pro police

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't that always been pretty much the GOP platform in a nutshell?

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

Border Security
Pro Life
Low Taxes
Pro Business
Strong military
Strong Second Amendment
Pro police

You may be different but none of these policy matter in today’s GOP. Those GOP who voted for impeachment, they all believe in these policy , yet one after another getting censor by their own State GOP. So what does that tell you. Current GOP party has one simple rule.. “If you are not with Trump then you are liberal lefty” .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You may be different but none of these policy matter in today’s GOP. Those GOP who voted for impeachment, they all believe in these policy , yet one after another getting censor by their own State GOP. So what does that tell you. Current GOP party has one simple rule.. “If you are not with Trump then you are liberal lefty” .

Not at all - The majority of Trump supporters are worn and tired after four impeachment attempts, all failing, a two year investigation sparked by Democratic paid dirt and the Legislative body turning into judge and jury. My mind was open until the Trump defense team showed the other side of the issue, with doctored video's etc.

Additionally, the censures are the direct reflection of the VOTERS.

So no..... I don't believe the one simple rule you quote is accurate in any way shape or form

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
here is what GOP stand for

Ted Cruz mocks mask rules, AOC’s Capitol riot response in CPAC speech

"Now they're saying, everybody can get immunized, we can have herd immunity everywhere, and we're going to wear masks for the next 300 years," Cruz told the CPAC audience. "And by the way, not just one mask, two, three, four. You can't have too many masks. How much virtue do you want to signal? This is just dumb."

It’s not about border security or sensible immigration policy or free tread or pro-business any other policy.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

I think he is getting too old, fresher blood with the same fighting spirit would get my vote.

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
here is what GOP stand for

Ted Cruz mocks mask rules, AOC’s Capitol riot response in CPAC speech

"Now they're saying, everybody can get immunized, we can have herd immunity everywhere, and we're going to wear masks for the next 300 years," Cruz told the CPAC audience. "And by the way, not just one mask, two, three, four. You can't have too many masks. How much virtue do you want to signal? This is just dumb."

It’s not about border security or sensible immigration policy or free tread or pro-business any other policy.

No, that's in error a couple ways.

1. One person doesn't speak for the entire organization. Mr. Cruz's comments were not policy of the RNC, they were opinions, which he is entitled to, just as much as AOC and joe have the rights to their opinions.

2. The RNC website, which describes their political platform demonstrates how false your statement is.

3. From your link:
Earlier in the speech, Cruz seemed to mock Ocasio-Cortez's fear during the violent Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.
That is an opinion, not a political platform.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Not at all - The majority of Trump supporters are worn and tired after four impeachment attempts, all failing,

Four attempts?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
So now the thread is to mock and goading Trump supporters? When did the topic change?

Where's the mockery? The statue is real.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
So now the thread is to mock and goading Trump supporters? When did the topic change?

I am not goading any one . earlier you said these are the policy you like ; Border Security, Pro Life, Low Taxes, Pro Business, Strong military, Strong Second Amendment, Pro police. As a life long conservatives I too like many of these policy . but does any of the current republican care any of these? They are putting out Trump statue in CPAC, is that conservatism ? since when conservative ideology rally around one man.

you can't defend the behavior in CPAC, so you criticize my post!

Upvote 0