• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Trump supporters, please explain something to me..

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Kentonio, Jan 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostMarbels

LostMarbels Follower of Jesus

+2,351
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    Nah. Not worth getting into all that again. I just wanted to give my opinion concerning the OP.

Trump supporters, please explain something to me..

2. NxNW

NxNW New Member

+50
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    Heck, I'm still waiting for somebody to find Hillary guilty of something.

3. wing2000

wing2000 E pluribus unum Supporter

+7,418
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    The power to impeach is in our Constitution.

History will remember if the U.S. Senate fails to conduct a legitimate trial with both sides calling witnesses.

4. stevil

stevil Godless and without morals

+1,032
    New Zealand
    Atheist
    Private
    The issues with getting the FISA warrant for electronic surveillance of Carter Page was with regards to Carter Page and had nothing to do with an attempt to get Donald Trump.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. LostMarbels

+2,351
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    I am so over the constant nagging, ridicule, libel, slurs, epifitas, and emotional toil I face as a Trump supporter, I don't even want to go there right now. How often have I even been on here lately?

Anything I post is just going to be an argument anyways. Even when I take days to read, research and post original articles from the source it is pointless at this point.

6. Monksailor

Monksailor Well-Known Member Supporter

+337
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I voted for and support the President of the US. I m not afraid of anything you cited. Nothing. You just falsely accused me. Par for the course though.

7. LostMarbels

+2,351
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    Who are you responding to?

8. GreatLakes4Ever

GreatLakes4Ever Well-Known Member

+937
    United States
    Humanist
    Engaged
    I have no clue how you made your claim. For all I know you made it all up. I don’t think you did but I don’t have any evidence of the Democrats doing the things you claimed in your post. This is a discussion board. If you make a claim, supporting it with evidence is common courtesy, especially when asked for. If you have a reason for any claims you make, it should be simple to do. Refusing to back up your claims makes it look like you just made something up to slam the other side.

9. stevil

stevil Godless and without morals

+1,032
    New Zealand
    Atheist
    Private
    It couldn't possibly have been in attempt to get Trump because Mueller held the position that he cannot indict a sitting president. He even went further to claim that he would not even make a determination if the sitting president had carried out any criminal activity.

Given this. He is the very best person a Trump supporter could have ever hoped to get, with regards to investigating the Trump Campaign. For him, Trump was off limits.
    And the very worst person, a person hoping for a coup could have got.

10. LostMarbels

+2,351
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    Unfortunately we have been having the same discussion about the same topics, and both sides still using the same arguments for months now. Not a single inch of progress.

Not interested in doing it all over yet again, again, again......

There are people quoting my posts responding to me with the exact same argument we have discussed several times before. Thee exact same arguments. Maybe even verbatim. Which means not a single thing I posted in response to them even mattered, at all. It's right back to square one all over again.

I'm just going to sit back and wait for what I know is coming. Enjoy myself for a bit.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  11. Ronald

Ronald Exhortations Supporter

+900
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Trump is no saint, but he is instrumental in feeding millions of hungry children now in our good economy, as many are also off welfare and also is responsible for our country's safety. Much bigger job than Mother Teresa's
    Every leader is appointed by God - didn't you read the scripture?

12. camille70

camille70 Newbie Supporter

+2,546
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    He's already been impeached. What is in question is whether or not he will be removed.

13. camille70

camille70 Newbie Supporter

+2,546
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Michael Flynn transcripts are available online. When he and others originally plead guilty, the judge asked if they understood the charges, and if they had any problem with them. Each charge is read through one by one. He said he understood and had no issue. He would have served no time at all had he not traded out his legal team for conspiracy chasers and also he tried to sabotage another case. In one of the transcripts the judge pondered why he wasn't being accused of treason after what he had done, so I'm pretty sure if he only gets 6 months he will be getting off lightly.

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/121818am-USA-v-Michael-Flynn-Sentencing.pdf

Michael Flynn Plea Agreement Documents

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  14. Allandavid

Allandavid Well-Known Member

+5,797
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    You mean that “job of governing” they’re doing while hundreds of bills have been held up for a vote by the Grim Reaper McConnell...?

15. Kentonio

Kentonio Well-Known Member

+5,343
    France
    Atheist
    Single
    Feeding hungry kids by trying repeatedly to cut funding for hungry kids?

Trump Administration Unveils More Cuts to Food Stamp Program

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. Kentonio

Kentonio Well-Known Member

+5,343
    France
    Atheist
    Single
    Why isn't the testimony of people who were actually directly involved in the process of releasing funds to Ukraine and directing the discussions with Ukraine (Pompeo, Guilliani, Mulvaney, Bolton) relevant to the charges?

• Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  17. Charlie24

Charlie24 Newbie Supporter

+547
    Baptist
    Single
    Just heard Polosi on the news saying that McConnell is talking about bringing up a vote on the floor to dismiss the charges against the president.

She said with a smile on her face that even so, he will always have an impeachment on his record.

18. whatbogsends

whatbogsends Senior Veteran

+4,820
    Atheist
    Moreover, the same people that are now claiming "I won't listen to anything after the Muller investigation" are the same people that steadfastly refused to read and assess the Mueller Report with any sort of objectivity.

19. The_Barmecide

The_Barmecide Well-Known Member

+566
    United States
    Atheist
    In Relationship
    While his administration cuts food stamps or makes them harder to get.

Could not care less about what the scripture says about why we currently have the most corrupt man in the Oval Office I've seen in my 56 years on the planet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. KCfromNC

KCfromNC Regular Member

+7,502
    Atheist
    Private
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.