• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Trump Supporters Overjoyed To Learn He’s Ranked Among The Top 50 US Presidents

Discussion in 'The Kitchen Sink' started by tulc, Dec 14, 2019.

1. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+14,686
    Christian
    Married
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+22,945
    Anglican
    Married
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    About

Welcome to Breaking Burgh, a satirical blog serving Western Pennsylvania and beyond.

In case you read that too quickly, it’s SATIRE, so put that lawyer back in your pocket.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+14,686
    Christian
    Married
    uhmmm...yeah, that's why I posted it in Kitchen Sink, because it was a satire I thought was funny. :wave:
    tulc(pretty much always finds the Breaking Burgh guy to be funny) :)

4. Aryeh Jay

Aryeh Jay Veteran Supporter

+8,597
    United States
    Married
    I thought that your post was funny tulc. It was a little bit of added sunshine for someone stuck in home watching the snowflakes blowing around.

5. jamesbond007

jamesbond007 Well-Known Member Supporter

+217
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    [​IMG]

We know he's ranked in the top 10 already.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  6. Aryeh Jay

Aryeh Jay Veteran Supporter

+8,597
    United States
    Married
    More like this... Mount_Rushmore_Addition.jpg

7. BarnyFyfe

BarnyFyfe Deputy Seventh-day Adventist

+39
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    This reminds me of Mark Dice's "Man On The Street" videos where he interviews people on the boardwalk in San Diego(?) and they give the most incredibly dumb answers to questions like "What do you think of the news coming out today that President Trump was voted as the 44th in the top 50 most beloved US Presidents?" Dice is a little rough around the edges but he could turn this satire into reality, so to speak. lol