Baltimore
✟28,633.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
How about a Confederate flag mask while you're at it?
A little too tacky for me. Solid colors tend to go better with the outfits I wear. My Confederate flag lapel pin does a fine enough job.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What's the difference with a BLM mask saying my life don't matter because I am white. Black power or white power what is the difference? Both want me dead.
Well...one group is just pointing out that black lives matter, while the other group is pointing out that, in their minds, not only do black lives not matter neither do Jews, gypsies, eastern europeans, liberals, homosexuals or handicapped peoples lives matter. Those guys did so under the swastika. :wave:
tulc(hopes that helps clear up any confusion Broken Fence seems to be having knowing the difference between the two)

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, the purpose here is to tie Trump to the Nazi's, when in reality this is all on the couple?

That is just as silly as stating Chicken noodle soup eating couple banned from Walmart for wearing Nazi flag face covering.

Nothing new here.
...or claiming all protesters are bad because some protesters got violent? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious)

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...or claiming all protesters are bad because some protesters got violent? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious)

And you're saying that makes it ok to attempt to tie Trump in with Nazi's, when the fact is there is no correlation whatsoever?

It's things like this I think the American people will see through in the end, and the left will get exactly what they deserve.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Well...one group is just pointing out that black lives matter, while the other group is pointing out that, in their minds, not only do black lives not matter neither do Jews, gypsies, eastern europeans, liberals, homosexuals or handicapped peoples lives matter. Those guys did so under the swastika. :wave:
tulc(hopes that helps clear up any confusion Broken Fence seems to be having knowing the difference between the two)
No both groups are saying they want you dead no matter your race, because you don't agree with their ideology. BLM kills African-Americans and Nazi kills Caucasians so give me break. They are both terrorists.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
tulc(is just curious)

Non-violent, law-abiding protesting is fine with me. All races are equal! Stamp out hate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No both groups are saying they want you dead no matter your race, because you don't agree with their ideology. (snip)
No, only one group did that, that would be the one the people wearing the Trump shirts have on that has an actual history of killing millions of people.
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
No, only one group did that, that would be the one the people wearing the Trump shirts have on that has an actual history of killing millions of people.
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)
Yea you bet, tell that to the hundreds of bussiness burned down and vandalized. Also the 100's of people who have been shot, stabbed and beat up by the rioters oh wait I mean peaceful protesters, my bad. Wouldn't want to offend their rights as they stomp on my face.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yea you bet, (snip)
Glad that's been cleared up for you than. If you'd like to discuss Black Lives Matter any further (since that seems to what you really want to discuss) you should probably go ahead and start another thread about that, this thread is really supposed to be about what's in the OP. :wave:
tulc(just a suggestion)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Good to know! :oldthumbsup:
tulc(is always glad to know where others stand)

I am a Trump supporter! I am the widow of a veteran. I love ALL races! God bless John Lewis' family.

Upvote 0