Minnesota
✟214,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"Former President Donald Trump is suing Hillary Clinton and a myriad of other Democrat operatives for peddling false information that he was colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 election.

In a 108-page complaint, Trump details the depth of the plot to take down his presidential campaign, and he uses special counsel findings to identify the masterminds behind the lies that he was somehow working with the Kremlin"

Trump Suing Hillary, Russia Collusion Hoaxers Who Plotted Against Him

Reactions: Landon Caeli

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Why do we need another thread on this?

This one was literally right below yours before I made this post (meaning it was at the top of the forum when you created the thread): Trump Sues Clinton

• Winner
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Best case scenario for Trump is this gets dismissed and he can use at as another example for his “Boo-hoo everyone hates me routine” that his gullible followers eat up for some reason.

Because this going to trial is the worst case scenario. Normally a defendant in this case would want to settle but Clinton has the financial backing to absorb this blow so she’ll fight to the end. And the end is a trial where truth is an absolute defense for her. Her lawyers will use discovery to get every last memo And message Trump and his team had over the last 7 years. Everything will be all out in the open. With this lawsuit, Trump essentially just opened up an investigation against himself.

Reactions: Radicchio
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,182.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Why do we need another thread on this?

This one was literally right below yours before I made this post (meaning it was at the top of the forum when you created the thread): Trump Sues Clinton
Because my post didn't have the word "russian hoax" in it.

Upvote 0