Trump sued by inappropriate content star Stormy Daniels

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Adult film star Stormy Daniels filed a civil lawsuit against Donald Trump alleging that a nondisclosure agreement she signed with the president's attorney is invalid, NBC News reported on Tuesday evening.

The suit claims her agreement not to disclose a supposed intimate relationship with Trump is invalid, because the president never signed it, although his attorney Michael Cohen did.

inappropriate content star Stormy Daniels sues Donald Trump

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It’s a sad commentary that a President pays off a former mistress just before the election and it barely gets a mention on a forum like this one.

Trump, aka Dennison, probably didn’t sign the agreement thinking he could deny knowing about it. He likely knew that he could be in a sexual relationship on the Mall and his fervent followers (including many fundamentalist Christians) would stand firm. And they appear to be doing so.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here is a link to the actual complaint filed (pdf).

It includes as Exhibit 1 the original "Hush Agreement" between David Dennison and Patty Peterson. Seems like a lopsided agreement to me - she gets $130,000 for not talking (or writing or in any way alluding to DD, whether favorably, unfavorably or neutrally, whether in a diary, journal, letter, poem or piece of fiction) while he gets $1,000,000 for each mention by her or the people she told (listed on the agreement) as presumed actual damages. Funny thing is, no one even blinked at this story - so how was he "damaged" by it?

Exhibit 2 is the side letter where the pseudonyms are disclosed. The true identities of David Dennison and his lawyer are redacted but shown in the complaint.

Donald and his lawyer did not sign the agreement. Ms. Clifford and her attorney did as did "Essential Consultants LLC". Well, if he did not, she may have a winning legal argument that the agreement is not binding if all parties didn't sign - but, of course, I'm not a lawyer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It includes as Exhibit 1 the original "Hush Agreement" between David Dennison and Patty Peterson. Seems like a lopsided agreement to me - she gets $130,000 for not talking (or writing or in any way alluding to DD, whether favorably, unfavorably or neutrally, whether in a diary, journal, letter, poem or piece of fiction) while he gets $1,000,000 for each mention by her or the people she told (listed on the agreement) as presumed actual damages. Funny thing is, no one even blinked at this story - so how was he "damaged" by it?
Wouldn’t you love to sit in on the deposition with Mr. Trump?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wouldn’t you love to sit in on the deposition with Mr. Trump?
I dunno - I think I would find it very irritating because he is a man who will say anything, who embodies truthiness.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Exhibit 2 is the side letter where the pseudonyms are disclosed. The true identities of David Dennison and his lawyer are redacted but shown in the complaint.

Donald and his lawyer did not sign the agreement. Ms. Clifford and her attorney did as did "Essential Consultants LLC". Well, if he did not, she may have a winning legal argument that the agreement is not binding if all parties didn't sign - but, of course, I'm not a lawyer.

I guess they could claim, since she signed the agreement, it is binding. And then she could say, the agreement was never fully executed (with signatures), so it isn't binding.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,427,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s a sad commentary that a President pays off a former mistress just before the election and it barely gets a mention on a forum like this one.

Trump, aka Dennison, probably didn’t sign the agreement thinking he could deny knowing about it. He likely knew that he could be in a sexual relationship on the Mall and his fervent followers (including many fundamentalist Christians) would stand firm. And they appear to be doing so.

Trump could have a harem of women in the White House with out any consequence.....

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I dunno - I think I would find it very irritating because he is a man who will say anything, who embodies truthiness.
But the entertainment value!
b3611d7b1ebcd25847c7f6255b20027e.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Here's what I don't understand about this whole thing.

I get that a lot of Trump supporters won't care about this. They either won't believe it or won't care if it's true or not. Aside from the humor that comes from the party of family values making a man like this their mascot, it's neither here nor there to me.

What I don't understand is why Trump - or Cohen, if we're really supposed to believe Trump had no knowledge of his payment - felt the need to pay her off for silence. She's not the only one to come forth with claims like this, and I can't imagine it would've been that big of a deal if it had come out before the election. To the best of my knowledge, none of the other women were paid for silence. Why is she such a big deal?

Trump's lawyer, without his knowledge or consent, paid a woman off to never talk about an event that he claims never happened, even though she had previously talked about it before. I admit, I'm not a lawyer or experienced with such things, but that sounds really weird.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This Stormy thing was amusing for a few days. But who really cares so much. Stormy and Trump is what I see as trash. It's better for them not to brag about it. As for Trump not giving the lawyer money to pay her. Or Trump had no idea, that the lawyer paid for her silence. It's just amusing that people believe it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I wonder what it is costing the democrat party, probably dear Hillary herself, to get sweet and innocent Stormy to come forward so she can take showers in cash.

You think the showers of cash weren't enough?

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I wonder what it is costing the democrat party, probably dear Hillary herself, to get sweet and innocent Stormy to come forward so she can take showers in cash.

So you think Trump was too cheapskate, and should have given her more? She likely has text. Probably snapchat instant photo app. Maybe some pictures of both have intercourse? Maybe video of both having intercourse?

So the Democratic party has to bid against the Russians. Yes, it will be very expensive for a party to beat out entire Russian government.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Who is alleging such? The Dems have bee rather quiet about it. Daniels is probably figuring that— aside from the joy of humiliating the most powerful man in the world— she will get movie and book deals. Remember she has directed inappropriate content vids so she might even star in her own biopic.

She doesn’t need any Dem money.

Upvote 0