✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
America's debt has been proven to be made great again and again, from 18.624 T in Jun 2017 to become 20.819 T now (open the link)
List of countries by external debt - Wikipedia

But is this "Great again" solely by Trump's efforts or by the bankers ?

May be these two men were the kind of men who could actually make America great again, for they were the men of principle and would not think of plunging their beloved country into a debt that the country would find impossible to pay back. or may be its just a conspiracy theory, i dont know, i'm not smart.
I'm not blaming anybody or any banker either, i'm not smarter, in fact more stupid.
Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy
In 1972, the United States Treasury Department was asked to compute the amount of interest that would have been paid if that 400 million dollars would have been borrowed at interest instead of being issued by Abraham Lincoln. They did some computations, and a few weeks later, the United States Treasury Department said the United States Government saved 4 billion dollars in interest because Lincoln had created his own money. So you can about imagine how much the Government has paid and how much we owe solely on the basis of interest.
===============================================

May i say would it be better to appoint a rich Banker to become the leader of the US ? But that would be difficult to explain how could a President lend money to his own nation while he has the ability to settle it with his patriotic wallet ?

I got the link from this site, forgot who posted it.

Last edited:

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
It is fascinating to read of the concern being voiced recently over the debt situation as it has gone during the past nine months, when hardly anyone other than Republicans and Conservatives had anything to say about the debt going up by about 10 trillion dollars under the previous administration--a sum that represents more debt than was incurred by all the prior administrations in our history combined.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
America's debt has been proven to be made great again and again, from 18.624 T in Jun 2017 to become 20.819 T now (open the link)
List of countries by external debt - Wikipedia

But is this "Great again" solely by Trump's efforts or by the bankers ?

May be these two men were the kind of men who could actually make America great again, for they were the men of principle and would not think of plunging their beloved country into a debt that the country would find impossible to pay back. or may be its just a conspiracy theory, i dont know, i'm not smart.
I'm not blaming anybody or any banker either, i'm not smarter, in fact more stupid.
Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy
In 1972, the United States Treasury Department was asked to compute the amount of interest that would have been paid if that 400 million dollars would have been borrowed at interest instead of being issued by Abraham Lincoln. They did some computations, and a few weeks later, the United States Treasury Department said the United States Government saved 4 billion dollars in interest because Lincoln had created his own money. So you can about imagine how much the Government has paid and how much we owe solely on the basis of interest.
===============================================

May i say would it be better to appoint a rich Banker to become the leader of the US ? But that would be difficult to explain how could a President lend money to his own nation while he has the ability to settle it with his patriotic wallet ?

I got the link from this site, forgot who posted it.
I like what these two report:

Upvote 0