Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe he is just too tired after his trip, he is old.

True. While on Air Force One he told reporters, "A lot of people said it's almost physically impossible for someone to go through 12 days." LOL! Now, I wouldn't be surprised if folks thought it was physically impossible for HIM to go 12 days in Asia, even while staying in the height of luxury, being catered to around the clock. Billions of folks live there year-round, in much less fancy circumstances, of course. Many more foreigners have gone for much longer. My girl's grandparents, in their 70s too, they spent 2 months on a mission in China & Indonesia. Didn't come back wanting a big pat on the back for having lasted that long, either.

Yeah, I could see him not having the energy to meet with the Nobel Prize winners. Also can see him not knowing what the Nobel Prize even is, lol.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Trump spurns Nobel Prize winners—and the feeling is mutual

tulc(wonders if President Trump doesn't like people with bigly IQ's?) :scratch:

Glad that at least Sam Clovis, the fellow he wanted to be the top scientist at the USDA even though he's not a scientist & never took any graduate level classes in science, is totally unfit in every way for that position, had to drop out on account of his ties to the mess with Russia. Trump appoints folks who have got their noses brown from kissing his orange derriere, not folks qualified for the position. Of course he wouldn't be able to understand the Nobel Prize winners. Glad they aren't giving him their time.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Trump spurns Nobel Prize winners—and the feeling is mutual<--OP

President Donald Trump has passed on meeting American's Nobel Prize-winning scientists and academics this week

The laureates were expecting to meet with the president before their trip to Sweden

...the laureates who claim the president is just anti-science.

Officially, the White House said the president is too busy after his 12-day Asia trip to continue a longstanding tradition of presidents meeting with Nobel Prize winners before they head to Stockholm to collect their prizes in December.

But some of the eight American winners say they wouldn’t have accepted his invite anyway including Joachim Frank...

“I will not put my foot into the White House as long as Trump, Pence, or Ryan will occupy it,” Frank told STAT.

Frank told The Washington Post that he was never congratulated by the Trump administration for his award.

"The president congratulates this year’s Nobel laureates," White House spokesman Raj Shah told The Washington Post. ”
Nobel laureates say they wouldn't step foot in the White House with Trump as president

Stuff comedy, not news, is made of!

Grown men, "EXPECTING" to meet the President, and have Him Personally "congratulate" them for an AWARD they EXPECT to be given by Sweden.....

Then WHINING ....

"they wouldn’t have accepted his invite anyway" - LOL
Nobel laureates say they wouldn't step foot in the White House with Trump as president

and THEN trying to save face with their own FALSE accusations ...

"the laureates who claim the president is just anti-science" - LOL

"he was never congratulated by the Trump administration for his award." - LOL

Good grief ~ Adult educated MEN, acting like 10 yr old's cause daddy didn't give them a pat on the back before an audience, for getting five gold stars on the sticker board at school. LOL

Beyond funny.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, I could see him not having the energy to meet with the Nobel Prize winners. Also can see him not knowing what the Nobel Prize even is, lol.
Oh, he knows, dare I say Obama.

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0